1. Loud and clear from Slovakia.No recognition of the narco abomination called kosovo.
    Well done Slovakia.
    (Gotsefromohrid, 2 April 2015 20:38)

2. The two prime ministers also said that "Serbia and Slovakia will not recognize Kosovo."

(the truth, 2 April 2015 20:38)

3. "We are carefully monitoring the development of relations between Belgrade and Pristina, but neither Slovakia, nor Serbia, has any reason to change its position. We are not ready to, and will not recognize Kosovo," Fico said.

"Serbia's position is not changing," said Vucic. "We talk, we will always talk, but we will not recognize Kosovo."

What will be the end game? Serbia will not be allowed to join EU until formally recognize Kosovo independence. On the other side Albanians across the borders need to work harder to integrate among themselves...and prepare for unifications
    (EA, 2 April 2015 22:29)

4. It's a little funny how politics works. Serbia is trying everything possible to isolate Kosova. The side effect of that is that it has brought and continues to bring Kosova closer to Albania. We now share everything from sea ports, to roads, to culture, to business. I see a lot of good happening from Serbia's policies. Each day brings us even closer. In the attempt to act like they really got but.t.hurt, and thus take revenge by trying to isolate Kosova, they're doing the complete opposite, getting us closer together. In an attempt to show how great of friends they are with Russia, they are bringing us closer to the west each day. I like this policy. It would be much harder to achieve this if Serbia wasn't seen as a Russian fifedom, and if it was seen as a progressive country based on western values.Serbia, trying to maintain the veneer of pride and hopelessly trying to exact revenge on us, has done lots of good for us.
    (j, 3 April 2015 02:17)

5. Please somebody in right state of mind answer me, PLEASEEE…EE .
    (the truth, 2 April 2015 20:38)

You are lying, thats the only answer.
    (Daniel, 3 April 2015 13:21)

6. "If this is the case, why I am able to go to Slovakia with Kosova passport??? Please somebody in right state of mind answer me, PLEASEEE…EE ."
    (the truth, 2 April 2015 20:38)

Maybe because recognizing a passport as a valid document for traveling (even if its issued by a self-proclaimed entity) has no connection to formally recognizing that entity as a state?
    (You ask, I answer., 3 April 2015 18:23)

7. @ truth

Its because you have the backing of the USA, Germany and England. Well lets face it the US has created your state, no matter how you candy coat it. If they are NOT in the picture, I'm not commenting and neither are you.

But, remember no matter how much you honour the US, please look at there history in altercations such as the Balkans, South America, Afganistan, and Iraq and many more. Kosovo is just a vessel, your resources, land and strategic positioning (Bondsteel, which Serbia never would had allowed by the way) will be used to rejection, once its gone, they are gone. Just look at the aftermath of these places I mentioned; and that's what awaits you, another cog in the US machine. Don't believe me? that fine, guess you'll just have to find out for yourself.

The democracy/western values you all cry about don't exist anymore, not for a long time. When will the Balkans realize this??
    (Waiters, 3 April 2015 20:51)

8. If this is the case, why I am able to go to Slovakia with Kosova passport??? Please somebody in right state of mind answer me, PLEASEEE…EE .
    (the truth, 2 April 2015 20:38)

You are lying, thats the only answer.
    (Daniel, 3 April 2015 13:21)

Well, Slovakia says [link] that you are lying
    (icj1, 6 April 2015 04:19)

9. I totally agree with j,
    Serbia with its stupid foreign policy and racism showing toward Albanians not only in Kosovo but in Albania, has done more than anyone to unified Albanians in Albania and Kosovo.
    All the polls show that overwhelmed majority(more than 80%) of Albanians in North and South of Albania support unification of Albania and Kosovo, while 20 years ago this figure was in single digit.
    So thank you Serbia!
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 6 April 2015 16:20)