1. The boys broke the law should be punished. We should not fumble a religion that is not mentioned in the law than the offense for the plane for all.
    Open Topic of the National Visitors via the Web is a no-brainer for this case.
    (miki, 7 November 2011 05:54)

2. "According to the Novi Pazar police chief, Ugljanin’s friends had also committed an offence because they did not have any IDs even though every citizen older than the age of 16 needs to carry one."

That's required? Jeez, what a police state.
    (Stefan, 6 November 2011 08:46)

3. I think Sulejman needs to be a man and quite frankly step up to his duty as a father and discipline his son, admit his wrongdoing and swallow his pride. This has nothing to do with 'greater Serbia', his son did something wrong and now has to face the consequences, just because Sulejman is a minister it shouldn't make a difference.
    (SCP UK, 5 November 2011 13:49)

4. Last time I checked the map Novi Pazar was in Serbia.
    (Milan, 5 November 2011 00:23)

HAHAHA., I burst out laughing here.. I love this sentence! I was reading it 20 times at least and I'm still laughing. Bravo Milane!

Morons who think they can threaten women with guns and then say 'they were only joking' should be punished severely.
    (bganon, 4 November 2011 19:38)

I absolutely agree, despite you "never" agree with me.. Hallo Bganon, how are you?
    (ZMAJ, 5 November 2011 03:32)

5. "Why is there a ethnic Serb police chief in a majority Bosniak town?
    (BOPA, 4 November 2011 17:45)"

Ethnic Serb? Bosniak town? Last time I checked the map Novi Pazar was in Serbia. You cannot be an ethnic Serb in Serbia. You are Serb! What ethnicity are you, BOPA?
    (Milan, 5 November 2011 00:23)

6. Not only a minister's son, but the son of the local Alfa and Omega in the town of Novi Pazar.

You can imagine him whining 'do you know who I am? - I'll have your jobs for this!'

(bganon, 4 November 2011 19:38)

7. Why is there a ethnic Serb police chief in a majority Bosniak town?
    (BOPA, 4 November 2011 17:45)

8. Now arresting four miscreants is creating a greater Serbia. Get a life and reprimand your son Sulejman.
    (Wally, 4 November 2011 16:38)