1. I am strong Albanian women that doesn't need pity protection from anyone.
    (Glow, 16 March 2019 18:32)
    ___…__

You are definitely not a woman - perhaps a sworn virgin! But, mostly likely you are a long time poster on this site that has used multiple User names- [both male and female] to spout your bizarre rants and drivel.
    (Darkly Machiever, 20 March 2019 00:06)

2. Ataman, 16 March 2019 16:43

I couldn't care less of what you or other serbs have to say. The cowardness that one has to possess to start using my pseudonym when they can't debate in a normal way says it all.
    As far as Ljiljana goes, there is no need for me to try and figure her out, her comments are very telling and very "insightful".
    (Glow, 16 March 2019 18:51)

3. Glow: please be aware: a 92 year old Serbian lady from UK pokes your ribs with great vigor and success.

Up to you, but you keep losing every single debate to a 92 year old.
    (Rocinante, 16 March 2019 16:35)

The old lady you are talking about has been addressed every single time but as always b92 doesn't post a lot of my comments, especially when they see that I can debate with all of you on this site without any problems. The Serbian women I guess need protection as they are fragile little things. I am strong Albanian women that doesn't need pity protection from anyone.

Also, you must know that you are taking pride on Ljiljana's delirious comments that no-one cares to read.
    (Glow, 16 March 2019 18:32)

4. Ej, Glow - Here is a little secret.

These dead American presidents on the little green pieces of paper are very important to me. Ultimately, these dead presidents finance the well-being of elderly people who can't work anymore as actively as they used to be.

Here is a 92 year old Serbian lady who fights like a 29 year old Serbian man.

I don't friggin care, is she right or not. All I see: she is so strong, she does not need my "dead American presidents on green paper". So I can keep these presidents for my family and admire her strength.

Same applies to you: you should be happy, you keep your money for yourself and that lady does not need your support because she is very strong.

Than... fighting a 92 year old is probably not the biggest glory you did dream about.

Just FYI.
    (Ataman, 16 March 2019 16:43)

5. @Glow: please be aware: a 92 year old Serbian lady from UK pokes your ribs with great vigor and success.

Up to you, but you keep losing every single debate to a 92 year old.
    (Rocinante, 16 March 2019 16:35)

6. EA, "if that is true..."
    Most Albanians said the other 13 nations revoking recognition was false news..
    Another nail in the coffin for Albanians.
    The taxes are childish and Serbia will not talk or recognise you, meanwhile one by one countries are revoking recognition. Its not looking good is it???
    Seems that no matter what Belgrade says they like the taxes and love the revokations. Keep up the good work Pristina..!!!
    Well done Graneda (a small nation that hates the US after the Yanks invaded them), for standing up to bullies.
    (VIEW FROM UK, 16 March 2019 11:01)

7. Congratulations to Serbia! Another country has decided to support international law and reversed its recognition of this illegal narco entity... Albania will be next!
    (Glow, 15 March 2019 21:06)

It sounds OK, except that someone is pulling the leg of "original" Glow.

I think, all this above won't help because based on her comments the original "Glow" is furious like hell and attacks anyone around who does not support all of her views 100%. So please, dear representative of Srbijo... have mercy on her.

You are funny but - at the end it's me who will suffer. She is already a pain in the neck.
    (Ataman, 16 March 2019 01:34)

8. Congratulations to Serbia! Another country has decided to support international law and reversed its recognition of this illegal narco entity... Albania will be next!
    (Glow, 15 March 2019 21:06)

9. I guess b92 is allowing this garbage
    (Glow, 15 March 2019 16:26)

Solution: B92 should stop posting Glow’s garbage.
    (Zhukov, 15 March 2019 20:19)

10. The meeting took place after the country's government canceled all previous decisions regarding the status Kosovo and canceled the recognition of Kosovo’s unilaterally declared independence.

Brnabic expressed the gratitude to Grenada for this decision, as well as for the support to reach a compromise solution through dialogue between Belgrade and Pristina.

If the above is true....that proof the point of fairness of Kosovo government 100 percent tax plus....
    (EA, 15 March 2019 19:33)

11. @glow
    Rep.serbia does not needs likes of you. Good riddance. I am 100% sure. And it's not "Vucic" to you. The president
    Or, Mr Vucic.
    As for "english" I love them in rather small letters,
    like kosovo *
    REP SERBIA, oh well. Big, bigger the biggest, Great!
    (Ljiljana, 15 March 2019 17:38)

12. I am REALLY crying right now!!! I see my dream fall apart but i will try to convince MYSELF of this LIE that ramushj and hashim are going to save us!!!

But sometimes it doesnt work and just want to be a part of Serbia again as the life is much better there!!!
    (Glow, 15 March 2019 16:07

This is not posted by the original GLOW!
    I guess b92 is allowing this garbage where people try to write with other's pseudonyms! How childish? The low self esteem of these people is pathetic.
    (Glow, 15 March 2019 16:26)

13. I am REALLY crying right now!!! I see my dream fall apart but i will try to convince MYSELF of this LIE that ramushj and hashim are going to save us!!!

(Glow, 15 March 2019 16:07)

14. Oh my God! This is news worthy?🙄Serbia, get a grip and get with the program and report something worth reading. I know Vucic has to make his selection of what is allowed to be on the news but still.
    (Glow, 15 March 2019 15:55)