1. This does not mean that Serbia has to formally recognise independence but surely even Dacic can see what is happening every day down in Kosovo and knows that neither he nor any of his successors are going to be representing Kosovan interests abroad within his or my lifetimes (I'm 51 and hope to make it to my 80s).
    (ned taylor, 18 February 2018 20:09) # C

Every day Republika Srpska is becoming more and more independent than the fake state of Bosnia Herzegovina. If UN resolution 1244 can be breached, so can the Dayton Accord.
    (jugoslavija, 20 February 2018 21:07)

2. The Crumbs of Kosovo*

So your saying
    Kosovo* has leased or in other more correct terms
    SOLD their A$$ for the next 100 years.
    You are a foolish puppet and a complete clown to your race.
    (Smart Serb, 19 February 2018 04:30)

3. I am amused reading the nonsense of the Ostrich like Serbs with their heads buried deep in sand. Meanwhile, Kosova has leased land, for 100 years, to the U.S. for the largest military base outside of America. I wonder what Serbs think why Camp Bondsteel is in Kosova. Surely, the Serbs can't be as stupid as thy appear.
    (The Count of Kosova, 18 February 2018 09:15

Hey Count, let me take the air out of your inflated head buddy. All Serbia has to do is lease that little SouthEast corner to the Russians and that'll pretty much negate US's Balkan stronghold; furthermore, I've seen Camp Bondsteal, and it's really not that impressive - I guess if you want to go to a McDonalds, Taco Bell. or Starbucks, it's okay.
    (ChiTown, 18 February 2018 21:30)

4. When Gabriel talks about accepting reality I assume that he is talking about the situation on the ground. Kosovo is operating completely separately from Serbia and isn't going to return authority to Belgrade. This does not mean that Serbia has to formally recognise independence but surely even Dacic can see what is happening every day down in Kosovo and knows that neither he nor any of his successors are going to be representing Kosovan interests abroad within his or my lifetimes (I'm 51 and hope to make it to my 80s).
    (ned taylor, 18 February 2018 20:09)

5. I am amused reading the nonsense of the Ostrich like Serbs with their heads buried deep in sand. Meanwhile, Kosova has leased land, for 100 years, to the U.S. for the largest military base outside of America. I wonder what Serbs think why Camp Bondsteel is in Kosova. Surely, the Serbs can't be as stupid as thy appear.
    (The Count of Kosova, 18 February 2018 09:15)

6. Serbia Never Lost Kosovo according to the International Law Kosovo always belong to Serbia This is why Globalist alway ask Serbia to recognize Kosovo as an Independent Country. Once America agree to allow Serbian people to Return back to North of Kosovo it will will be the start of the End of the Albanian shqiptaria -- (Greater Albania)
    (Blue Angel, 17 February 2018 11:50)

7. Dacic is a sui generis d'''head man!
    (Vushtrri guy, 17 February 2018 10:22)

8. Gabriel is on the way out because Germany is a democratic country. Funny how Dacic who somehow manages to be on every government since his boss Sloba came to power can have a straight face when telling somebody to go away. Dacic needs to listen to Germans because they know what happens when you lose the war.
    (Avni, 17 February 2018 04:21)

9. I support the two germanys model! Kosovo is east Germany and becomes a part of Serbia which is the west Germany! Thatís a joke! Itís so stupid! Kosovo is not claiming to be the real Serbia! People who say two germanys are dumbest people in the world! Not to mention Serbia already accepted Kosovo independence in the Brussels agreement.
    (Brian., 17 February 2018 01:02)

10. Quote: "The Albanian language outlet observed that "it seems the idea that has long been mentioned is taking shape at the diplomatic level - that Kosovo and Serbia should model their relations after two Germanys."

No, it is wrong. East germany was a state even if it was a dictatorship. But Kosovo is not a state. I mean: Where are Kosovo's infrastructure, Kosovo's industry? Does Kosovo has a functionnal administration? Thus, to compare Kosovo and East Germany is not serious.
    (Victor Hugo, 16 February 2018 22:57)

11. Someone needs to educate dilussional serbs the world DOESN’T REVOLVE AROUND THEM! (Azir, 16. februar 2018 11:25) ------///////// A narcissistic Serbian troll complaining about the very behavior he exhibits through his trolling. Must be in his Serbian DNA. hehehehehehe!!!!
    (Roger7, 16 February 2018 21:01)

12. Wow. The chicken's on fire today.
    (piecemaker, 16 February 2018 20:02)

13. Little pipsqueak tweedy bird Ivica Dacic [link] saw a pussycat from his quilted cage aka Serbia I did! I did!
    (Lenard, 16 February 2018 18:05)

14. Germany thinks it can dictate to the world. Who do they think they are? They fuelled the war with Croatia by recognising Croatian independence... I still remember the Croatian song "Danke Deutschland...".
    The EU is controlled by Germany... They have caused millions of deaths in the last century trying to control Europe mark my word, they will cause millions in the future... wait and see.
    (Tony (a Brit working in Berlin), 16 February 2018 17:13)

15. Dacic is awesome!!! The only person who speak's up and say's it like it is.
    (MikeD, 16 February 2018 15:28)

16. Raisin Scone, 16 February 2018 11:32)

Germany itís EU , EU itís Germany...
    Spain depends on Germanyís charity , and some other southern EU countries . So I rather have Germany on my side not pre-bankruptcy countries , so where do you guys see shifting of powers from our to your side ???
    (Albanian American, 16 February 2018 14:20)

17. Makes me really happy that time is on Serbia's side. It's taken over a decade, but the balance of power is almost certainly on Serbia & not the Albanian majority.

The Serbian province of Kosovo will be officially governed again in due course by RS. Yes it will be an autonomous province, but still, a part of Serbia.

It will become most evident briefly after the capitulation of America and NATO withdrawing their troops.
    (trizo, 16 February 2018 12:37)

18. I like this comment Ivica Dacic. The Germans are living in the 1990s and the Clinton era, where all of the power rested with a bunch of fake idealists. Who cares what Germany says. Recall that Germans willingly kissed Hitler's feet. I wouldn't trust anything they ever say. Yes, they need to learn to accept reality.
    (Raisin Scone, 16 February 2018 11:32)

19. Dilussional slav serbís ď reality ď is psychotic at best....

The entire world remains with German REALITY!

Outgoing and all.....

Someone needs to educate dilussional serbs the world DOESNíT REVOLVE AROUND THEM!

Germany 🇩🇪 must remind ignorant Serbs NATO won and Serbia was spared complete dismantling.

The West must liberate all non-Serbs from this occupation...
    (Azir, 16 February 2018 11:25)

20. Serbia Never Lost Kosovo This is why the Globalist keep saying Serbia Must Recognize Kosovo -- The Globalist understand Kosovo is by Legally and by the international Law belongs to Serbia. Serbia needs to improve they "Deep State" in order to solidify they Lawful Kosovo.
    (Blue Angel, 16 February 2018 11:24)

21. This German minister reminds me of Hoyt Brian Yee, big mouth attempting to push through a failed agenda just before he gets the boot. The world has changed my friends.
    (Zoran, 16 February 2018 11:16)

22. accept the existence of a state of Kosovo, without an obligation to formally recognize it."

This is like being half pregnant LOL. Its nonsense. You can see the changes starting to come out. First for years Serbia must recognize Kosovo now this; slowly its turning away from the original policy. I think what he said is an utterly ridiculous statement, but its starting to turn.

Which is more important to the EU? Kosovo or Serbia proper?
    (sj, 16 February 2018 11:16)

23. Tanjug is also citing the gazetaexpress.com report, to say that Gabriel's proposal is for Serbia to "accept the existence of a state of Kosovo, without an obligation to formally recognize it."

Kinda like an old Serbian saying but I will try not to be too crude, Like having sex but minus one key organ !!!

I cant stop laughing, Hitler putting Srbija through so many hoops, how can the Serbian civil leaders sleep at night if they have any sanity in their brains ? OK Srbija bombed into a basket case configuration during 1999 but this continuing humiliation will it ever end ? How much longer does Hitler imagine Srbija will live ???
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 16 February 2018 10:45)