1. Boy I値l bet many radical-Serbs would have liked if China was a bordering country!
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 6 December 2018 12:59)

Rarely if ever agree with you - but that was a good one.
    (Ataman, 6 December 2018 21:25)

2. Peter those 12 tribes of Mirdita are known in our history as the 12 tribes of mercenaries.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 6 December 2018 13:40)

I do not see any Albanian - Serbian conflict before maybe 18th Century.

To the contrary:
    - please look at family names like "Da輅" (alias Dacic?) or Djukanovic (both sound absolutely Albanian).

- and what about Krasniqi and Kelmendi clans in Albania? They are obviously Slavs (Krasnic, Klimentovic).

Than you have "Dushmani" who obviously are neither Albanians, nor Slavs.
    Than you have "Kastrati" who look like being Greek for me (Kastro = fortress).

I did not held the candle in the bedroom of all above, but I can guess, what happened.

But I did not find any reference to the 12 tribes. Do you care to tell more? Seriously, I am ignorant about this.

Thanks
    (Ataman, 6 December 2018 21:23)

3. If anyone does not know: NATO, Russians, Chinese military does play the wargame simulators all the time.

It's pretty much like the usual strategy on-line game on steroids.

We have no access to these simulators.

They may make some statements but I believe: the WW-2.5 over Kosovo is all inside of their computers.

They may even have some results, we do not want to know.

I firmly believe, THEIR best are far smarter than us or at least me.

I am also thinking, wold be all our technology today available in 1914, WW-I would not happen.
    (Ataman, 6 December 2018 21:03)

4. what a bs reporting china has zero influence in europe or balkan its time now for serbians to suck chinese dicks after russian dicks? try start a war we are waiting together with NATO and USA LOL
    (sidi, 6 December 2018 16:00)

5. Peter those 12 tribes of Mirdita are known in our history as the 12 tribes of mercenaries. Mainly paid for and used by guess who? Serbia historically. Don't make harakiri, any nation has its tribes of historic mercenaries but how can you pretend to guess dragon's fine and delicate geopolitics when you don't have a slim idea of the history of your own people?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 6 December 2018 13:40)

6. Quite clear that China just threw Radical-Serbjia under the bus!
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 6 December 2018 12:59)