1. Watcher the EU is a good thing for the Balkans I mean what is the alternative the Balkans have nothing to offer anyone and nobody wants them
    (Sam, 8 February 2018 03:42)

2. MikeD
    That has already happened Macedonia will be the first to accept Illegal immigrants (refugees) as a deal to the EU
    others will follow
    (Sam, 8 February 2018 03:39)

3. The 'credible enlargement perspective' will go like this... get the Balkan countries to accept larger refugee quotas, even those who have already landed in EU countries. Then, in the year 2025, tell all of them that they can't join because they have too many refugees.
    (MikeD, 7 February 2018 19:40)

4. @ Briti I have no idea how Serbia is feeling for Kosovo successes but why would Albania feel jealous??? Kosovars are our main source of tourism so we really hope that they have more money for themselves and to spend and invest in Albania also. So it is a bit of nonsense I think. Now regarding the bullying thing you're 100 per cent right. Listen this advice always keep proof of the bullying and threats always! Send a copy to a friend or colleague also just in case and talk to a good lawyer so he can send it to the prosecution of normal countries if threats go on. And be glad things are going well for Kosovo as we all are and enjoy life!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 7 February 2018 19:04)

5. believe and this is just my view..... Macedonia after it has no more open issues with its Neighbors Greece and already Bulgaria will be the first Balkan State that will get into the EU no doubt
    (Sam, 6 February 2018 23:52)

@ samko - No doubt, lol!
    (Watcher, 7 February 2018 18:13)

6. (Briti, 7 February 2018 01:11)

Iím not sure which Kosovo you are talking about. If itís the one in the Balkans, then over 500,000 Albanians have left that region and more leave at every opportunity. I have been to Kosovo recently and I did not see this new infrastructure you talk about. Kosovo has an official unemployment rate of 45%, but its more like 80%. The largest employer is the government and it functions only because of EU money. There are villages there which are either abandoned or only old people living in them.

Technically, in 2017, growth in Kosovo was 4%, but that was only because family members were sending money back to relatives and that is NOT INVESTMENT. Itís called survival.

So far Britain and US have not invested a penny in Kosovo. I donít know where you get this idea from? There is not enough profit to attract the kind of investment you are talk and Kosovo needs, plus Kosovo is still a disputed land. No one invests under that situation.
    (sj, 7 February 2018 10:49)

7. It's not even funny.
    (Ataman, 7 February 2018 02:42)

8. To the ignorant people.
    I canít imagine me living in same place as you guys and god help them once that are alive as you donít agree on someone else opinion as no matter what they felt or expressed you believe on what you want to believe and not the truth and this is why I believe the problems and pace may never come into Balkans as bullies like some of the you are unbelievable and in normal states bullying is liable for prosecution.Its sad to see how rude and idiotic you guys can be.People are scared to express their thoughts from people like you and smart once donít want to get involved and I strongly believe specilay Serbian And Albania are so much jealous and angry of Kosovo doing so well and also they are in fear of Kosovoís successes am afraid itís happening and itís going to become even stronger and better as i read on article that very Kosovo family have someone living in western countries and also British and USA are investing madly there so tuff for you ignorant b@stards tuff.
    (Briti, 7 February 2018 01:11)

Fair play from European Union trying to modernise some of the people Specially ďSerbiaĒ after all the crimes they committed and I think now itís they time for full peace into Balkan.
    (Briti, 6 February 2018 17:33)

Briti - since it's so fantastic, why didn't you stay. Just passed through, hmmm!!!
    (ChiTown, 7 February 2018 00:20)

10. Briti
    I am trying to really understand what you said I mean you appear real about it but I reckon that is how you perceived it all
    Kosovo is light years away economically, socially and in every imaginable way

I believe and this is just my view..... Macedonia after it has no more open issues with its Neighbors Greece and already Bulgaria will be the first Balkan State that will get into the EU no doubt
    (Sam, 6 February 2018 23:52)

11. Please be aware that a Canadian Serb is the resident troll on B92. He uses numerous monikers and the majority of his 'personalities' have varying degrees of English proficiency. He's pathetic.
    (Roger7, 6 February 2018 22:42)

12. @briti
    I donít believe I have ever laughed so hard and in disbelief!!! Briti you must come from a different dimension as the world we here all live in knows no such Albanian people of Kosovo. Please show us the portal you came from as weíd like to see this benevolent albo world of yours. Lol!!!
    On second thought, there is no such world.
    What will we hear next.....honestly. Lol
    (Schlomo, 6 February 2018 22:01)

13. Earlier on Tuesday, EC President Jean Claude Juncker said 2025 is not a date when Serbia and Montenegro must become EU members - but rather "an indicative date and an encouragement."

HMM....
    (Avni, 6 February 2018 20:45)

14. To be honest only country that deserve now EU membership is Kosovo.RKS has full filled all the standards and their constitution is the most modern one and has better laws then some EU countryís.I have visited the Bosnia,Serbia,Albania,Macedonia and Montenegro and apart from big cityís the rest of the places looked like some jungle and people looked like they never been anywhere they just looked on their face like hungry,and very unpleasant.Crosing the border in to Kosovo OMG good bless them hard working people itís so unrecognisable itís like never been a war in that place new homes new motorway and they people looked very modern and very friendly went to Sar and Rugova mountains I felt like OMG this is the place I have always dreamed about.Everywhere I went everyone spoken different languages English everyone spoken.Kosovo itís just so much ahead of all other Balkans Countries to be fair miles better than Romania and Bulgaria and it's 1000s time better than Media puts out to be.
    (Briti, 6 February 2018 16:33)

@ briti - LOL, no time for games now, silly;)

Recommend (+4)
    (Watcher, 6 February 2018 19:07)

15. @ Briti

I read your comment

You need to see a doctor
    (skepticism, 6 February 2018 19:07)

16. To be honest only country that deserve now EU membership is Kosovo.RKS has full filled all the standards and their constitution is the most modern one and has better laws then some EU countryís.I have visited the Bosnia,Serbia,Albania,Macedonia and Montenegro and apart from big cityís the rest of the places looked like some jungle and people looked like they never been anywhere they just looked on their face like hungry,and very unpleasant.Crosing the border in to Kosovo OMG good bless them hard working people itís so unrecognisable itís like never been a war in that place new homes new motorway and they people looked very modern and very friendly went to Sar and Rugova mountains I felt like OMG this is the place I have always dreamed about.Everywhere I went everyone spoken different languages English everyone spoken.Kosovo itís just so much ahead of all other Balkans Countries to be fair miles better than Romania and Bulgaria and it's 1000s time better than Media puts out to be.
    (Briti, 6 February 2018 17:33)

17. To be honest only country that deserve now EU membership is Kosovo.RKS has full filled all the standards and their constitution is the most modern one and has better laws then some EU countryís.I have visited the Bosnia,Serbia,Albania,Macedonia and Montenegro and apart from big cityís the rest of the places looked like some jungle and people looked like they never been anywhere they just looked on their face like hungry,and very unpleasant.Crosing the border in to Kosovo OMG good bless them hard working people itís so unrecognisable itís like never been a war in that place new homes new motorway and they people looked very modern and very friendly went to Sar and Rugova mountains I felt like OMG this is the place I have always dreamed about.Everywhere I went everyone spoken different languages English everyone spoken.Kosovo itís just so much ahead of all other Balkans Countries to be fair miles better than Romania and Bulgaria and it's 1000s time better than Media puts out to be.
    (Briti, 6 February 2018 16:33) # Comment link

Bahahahahaahahaahahaaha were you hoping some high up decision maker from the EU would see this and speed up the process for you also terrorist scumbags? Not even the biggest troll albos on this site would make a claim as stupid as you just did
    (???, 6 February 2018 17:27)

18. To be honest only country that deserve now EU membership is Kosovo.RKS has full filled all the standards and their constitution is the most modern one and has better laws then some EU countryís.
    (Briti, 6 February 2018 16:33)

My God Hoxha brainwashed you people good.
    (LOL, 6 February 2018 17:00)

19. To be honest only country that deserve now EU membership is Kosovo.RKS has full filled all the standards and their constitution is the most modern one and has better laws then some EU countryís.I have visited the Bosnia,Serbia,Albania,Macedonia and Montenegro and apart from big cityís the rest of the places looked like some jungle and people looked like they never been anywhere they just looked on their face like hungry,and very unpleasant.Crosing the border in to Kosovo OMG good bless them hard working people itís so unrecognisable itís like never been a war in that place new homes new motorway and they people looked very modern and very friendly went to Sar and Rugova mountains I felt like OMG this is the place I have always dreamed about.Everywhere I went everyone spoken different languages English everyone spoken.Kosovo itís just so much ahead of all other Balkans Countries to be fair miles better than Romania and Bulgaria and it's 1000s time better than Media puts out to be.
    (Briti, 6 February 2018 16:33)