1. CHI YOU ARE WRONG WE LOVE ALBANIA WE FOUGHT FOR THOUSAND YEARS TO BE FREE , WE FOUGHT THE BIGEST EMPIRES AND WE STILL HERE . IN TURKY LIVE 5 MILLION ALBANIANS SOME OF THEM WHERE EXPELLED FROM SERBIA THROUGH A DEAL WITH TURKY. WE ARE NOT ALBANIAN FIRST OF ALL WE ARE ILIRIAN PELLAZG ARBER EPIROTS. ITALIAN AND FOREIGNERS CALLED US ALBANIAN WHICH MEANS EAST OF ITALY. MY ANCESTORS LIVED IN ILIRIA FOR 1000 YEARS THIS IS MY LAND THE LAND OF THE EAGLE. WE SHOULD BRING ALL ALBANIANS FROM TURKY, FROM GREECE, FROM ITALY, FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD LIKE JEWISH DID AND MAKE STRONG ILIRIAN NATION AGAIN. KOSOVA SHOULD CHANGE THE NAME TO DARDANIA AND ALBANIA TO ILIRIUM. WE SHOULD GO BAKC TO CHRISTIAN FAITH AND BRING BACK ILIRIAN EMPIRE.
    (ARI, 26 April 2019 10:06)

2. In the last month 64 Albanian gangs were operating in 4different EU countries.
    They have been arrested and in the prisons.
    This led to the Netherlands gov. To hold an emergency meeting planning to ask eu HQ in Brussels to ask for visas reintroduction.
    Domino effect will be.
    (Ljiljana, 20 April 2019 21:12)

3. I hope they, the EU homos do that.Holland and others that are complaining about Albanian Crimes. Just want their business back. Albanian learn this business from them.Albania was closed country, no homos, no drugs, no crimes. Everything they learn from EU. they have been in drugs for 70 years. This is good i want all our youth to come to Balkan and kik ass.2000000 millions of tough Albanians back home in Balkan. My dream. ALBANIAN SPRING.
    (Ari, 18 April 2019 01:07)

Great Ari, al we need in the Balkans is another Ottoman Infestation. The more you people leave, the better it is for everyone in the Balkans. Honestly, why are you Albanians adverse to going back to your homeland in Turkey??? I don't get it, I live in the US and I would love to come back to Serbia. You have no pride in your heritage, that's the problem.
    (Chi, 18 April 2019 22:27)

4. What a slap in the face of Europe's indigenous people! LOL! As I've said many times, Albanians are 100 years behind other civilized societies.
    (njegos, 18 April 2019 18:25)

5. [link]/

This is more likely to happen.
    (Comment, 18 April 2019 08:38)

6. wont happen
    (Comment, 18 April 2019 08:34)

7. Finally, some recognition that there is a big problem with Alb, whether they are from Albania or kosovo.
    (Kent, 18 April 2019 05:39)

8. Hahahaha well overdue really ! I think a domino effect is pretty much guaranteed.

These people live in Europe but are very much un-European, unable to get along with any of their neighbours. The only humane solution is isolation really, until they can mature and become civilised like the rest of europe. Funny how this meta character tries to muddy the waters ď as far as I know, previously has not been such a demand for the Western Balkans and our countries," he said. No Mr Meta, it hasnít been done for any other country in the western balkans - just Albania 😂
    (Makedonec, 18 April 2019 01:38)

9. I hope they, the EU homos do that.Holland and others that are complaining about Albanian Crimes. Just want their business back. Albanian learn this business from them.Albania was closed country, no homos, no drugs, no crimes. Everything they learn from EU. they have been in drugs for 70 years. This is good i want all our youth to come to Balkan and kik ass.2000000 millions of tough Albanians back home in Balkan. My dream. ALBANIAN SPRING.
    (Ari, 18 April 2019 01:07)

10. That is the best thing that could happen.
    (Tony (a Brit seconded to Berlin), 17 April 2019 22:27)

11. I don't personally think that is or would be wise move. They EU should tighten its own rules in granting legal aid to self declared/ISIS fighter, drug dealer, criminals who have no nationalities...if they are Dutch strip them off...and send them back in prisons in the country of birth....tighten the prison sentences and introduce death penalty....oh I "forgot"...human rights....
    (EA, 17 April 2019 20:08)

12. I am glad that Mr Meta has understood and said it openly about Albanian organised crime gangs in western Europe. I've been saying it a long time that Albanian criminals in the UK have a dreadful reputation. And this of course gives even all Albanians a bad name.
    Before the Albanians on this site try to belittle my post just remember that its one of your ministers who has confirmed my previous statements re; Albanian criminals in the UK (and other parts of Europe).
    (VIEW FROM UK, 17 April 2019 19:43)

13. The strong message Meta was already sent when you were filmed with a notebook in your hands writing how much money you got for any tender. But since you and Rama lick the ass of Nato, "justice" cleaned your dirty face and corrupted soul. You and Rama are both responsible for this situation. No jobs no investments, a government of inept asslickers of the leader. You're stealing everything this country had to offer to it's youth.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 17 April 2019 17:29)

14. Oh dear and I was wondering why the silence on no borders Rama and Haradinaj announced not so long ago, EU is piling pressure on Albania, no doubt KAlbanians will be rescinding taxes soon.
    (Principa, Gracanica, kosovo & Metohija Srbija, 17 April 2019 17:14)