1. @ sj

"Anyone with Serbian plates in Croatia is putting their safety in their own hands."

Oh yes, I worry about it so much when I drive to Plitvitce Lakes in the summer!

So much propaganda from our resident ultra-nationalist...
    (JS, 9 August 2018 21:02)

2. Peggy; i dont think Serbia is being "bullied" by her neighbours; thats Serbia's problem,
    Peter, then what did you mean by "tit for tat"?
    Also, Russia is a genuine friend to Serbia and Russian volunteers were fighting shoulder to shoulder with Serbs during the 902s.
    (Peggy, 9 August 2018 12:56)

3. (john, 8 August 2018 17:30)

No, they don’t mate. Anyone with Serbian plates in Croatia is putting their safety in their own hands. There have been many incidents where cars were damaged because they carried Serbian plates and people attacked. The only place that is relatively safe is in Istria where the majority are of Italian background and they don’t like Croats.
    As far as Jews are concerned you can have them as I said with friends like that who needs enemies. I suggest that you read some real history books instead of that Croat BS that is published now.
    During the years 1940 to 1945 the vast majority were for NDH. Ethnic Serbs living in Croatia made up about 70% of the partisans fighting the Ustashi while 30% were other ethnic minorities and a sprinkling of Croats. It was only after it became obvious that NDH was doomed that Tito’s ranks swelled with Croats.
    Croats were and even today are fascists –nothing has changed.
    1945 at the trial of Ljubo Milos, commander of Jasenovac, in Yugoslavia where he testified that the Ustaše had drawn up plans for the extermination of Serbs long before 1941.

1992 – Franjo Tudjman said that they must ethnically cleanse Croatia of all Serbs – this was recorded on tape and played two days ago on TV.
    Once an Ustasha always an Ustasha.
    (sj, 9 August 2018 09:48)

4. Jugoslavija,
    As I wrote before, many Israelis were completely disgusted by this Operation Storm of Shame display.
    I know this from reading their press and conversing with people. I lost dozens of family members, as many did, to the Ustasha/Nazi movement. I too was outraged to hear of this shameful act from Israel. But I stress again that not all Jews or Israelis support what happened. I hope this can be addressed by leadership from Serbia and Israel and that our relationship can be strengthened.
    (Betsy Lalich, 9 August 2018 07:05)

5. Most of Israelis don't think it's good idea to show support for the murders against the helpers.
    Some of the comments in the Israeli news site ynet. Sory b92 decided to refresh the page and delete it so heve a link and use Google translate.
    [link]
    (Eyal M, 8 August 2018 23:58)

6. From comments on the internet it looks that people in Israel don't forget how did what in
    (Eyal M, 8 August 2018 23:32)

7. This is nothing more than Israel making money on selling old planes to Croatia. However, its in poor taste to fly them as part of the Croatian celebration of ethnic cleansing of their own Serbian citizens with tacit approval of the international community. Very shameful that the Jewish state decided to get involved politically. Are Jewish planes also going to fly over the Croatian Ustasa Bleiburg celebrations promoting Nazism in Austria.
    (Jugoslavija, 8 August 2018 20:17)

8. The problem in Serbia is that it always looks outside for reasons why they were wronged instead of looking in the mirror. When Serbia looses in soccer, it is not an international conspiracy against Serbia. It's soccer. Play better and you'll win. Same with the wars in Croatia...Milosevic started it in the name of greater Serbia, yep it sucks to have to admit it was done in your name. But it was, Serbian forces occupied 1/3 of Croatia...a legal republic and at that point Internationally recognized country, and then they kicked out the occupier. That's what happened. They don't celebrate that any Serbs left, they celebrate that they freed their territory from an occupying force. It's not an international conspiracy, it's just a simple fact. The sooner you accept it the sooner you can move on. And Israel and Croatia have been great friends for the last 25 years. Deal with it. Jasenovac and Usase were terrible and only small part of Croatia supported them. Guess what the majority joined the resistance and defeated Ustase. In Croatia. Fact. Deal with it. And do you know how many jews and Sees were saved by Croatians in WW2? Tens of thousands. Look it up. Most people in Croatia today have no axe to grind with Serbia or Serbians. That is all political propaganda in Serbia. Come and check it out. Many Serbian people are vacationing in Croatia. Guess what? They have a good time and nothing happens to them. As it should be. Stop believing propaganda and conspiracy theories.
    (john, 8 August 2018 17:30)

9. Most Israelis remember history and many are very very sick of Netanyahu's recent decisions.
    (Betsy Lalich, 6 August 2018 17:37)

(icj1, 7 August 2018 23:50)

(Peggy, 8 August 2018 03:12)

Of course I don't agree with everything my president says and does even if I have voted for him/her. But I'm not delusional like our dear friend Betsy Lalich to believe that just because I don't agree with something, than most people in my country don't agree with that something either :)
    (icj1, 8 August 2018 15:32)

10. Peggy; i dont think Serbia is being "bullied" by her neighbours; thats Serbia's problem, keep searching for an outside "issue" to exploit for your own nationalistic goals, its mindblowingly backwards hence why the international community will not take Serbia seriously. Focus on what you can control. The Russians are a token friend only, they, like the rest, will seek to exploit for their own interest. Like i said, your Politicians hold you back and as long as Dacic Vucic and god help you Sesselj live in your parliament Serbia will forever be an eastern backwater
    (Peter, 8 August 2018 14:41)

11. For Sj :
    Also as I previously wrote, what and who you are is clear.
    For both : neither of you are impressive.
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 23:23)

You should have watched Vucic yesterday give your US and Jews with both barrels and about time too. I don't like fair weather friends; people in need who seek friendship, but when you need help they cross to the other side of the road not to run into you. As I repeatedly said during the 1990s your elite Jews in the US, UK Australia and Israel attacked Serbs and some openly demanded that the US start bombing them. With "friends" like that who needs enemies.
    (sj, 8 August 2018 12:17)

12. @ Betsy lalich,
    I am sorry to disappoint you dear but the most anti-Semitic feelings are in the orthodox Christianity. Let’s not forget that the protocols of the Elders of Zion where fabricated in Orthodox Russia.
    And Serbs have absolutely no problem with the neo-Nazis as long as their hate it’s not directed at them.
    The most brilliant example is the decoration of so-called Greek voluntary guards in Bosnia in 1995. At the time Golden Dawn was sporting Hitler as their disciple not Jesus Christ.
    Here is the link from an impartial website:
    [link]
    (Niko, 8 August 2018 08:39)

13. My point is for Serbs and Serbia to focus on the future, build relationships and integrate better into the international community, not play a tit for tat game with all her neighbours. Otherwise you will continue to be a 3rd rate Eastern minnow..
    (Peter, 7 August 2018 13:3
    Serbia is focusing on the future and building relationships all over the world but if you think that Serbia should not play tit for tat then you also must think that Serbia is getting jabs from neighbours and should not react.
    So then what you are saying is that Serbia is not the bad guy but on the contrary Serbia is getting bullied by her neighbours and the solution is to just let it keep happening and brushing it off.
    Did I get this correct?
    Serbia has some excellent relations with majority of the world and with three powerful countries i.e. Russia, China and India.
    You can't win them all you know and no point in wasting time on the minnows who just want to remain bitter and keep jabbing.
    (Peggy, 8 August 2018 03:20)

14. Israelis have elected Netanyahu to speak on their behalf, dear, not you, so your dreams about what most Israelis are very very sick of can be safely ignored for being... just dreams!
    (icj1, 7 August 2018 23:50
    Hey silly, do you agree with everything your president says and does even if you have voted for him?
    Obviously people don't agree with everything their elected representative does and he certainly didn't campaign on Croatia issue so Israelis had no idea this is something he was going to do when he was elected.
    Your argument is as stupid as you are.
    (Peggy, 8 August 2018 03:12)

15. Most Israelis remember history and many are very very sick of Netanyahu's recent decisions.
    (Betsy Lalich, 6 August 2018 17:37)

(icj1, 7 August 2018 23:50)

16. JS,
    Thank you kindly for supportive words.
    The world is full of many kinds of people.
    Let's try to stay with the best !
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 23:31)

17. For Peter :
    As I wrote previously, you are NOT neutral.
    For Sj :
    Also as I previously wrote, what and who you are is clear.
    For both : neither of you are impressive.
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 23:23)

18. @ Betsy

I agree with nearly everything you wrote on this thread. Some people will never move on. Some will never see the good side of Israelis, no matter how much good they experience. It's sad.
    (JS, 7 August 2018 21:14)

19. I know everything Lenard and of course I know Croatia is one of the few countries in the whole world that voted recently in favor of Israel. I know well they owe you big time. Its a sale for Allah's sake, Croatia had some extra money to spend on planes why not Israel? I dont like winners Ive seen what all winners of this world won at the end. 2 meters of a grave somewhere. I thought I saw you searching for the final and only winner our God...
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 7 August 2018 16:50)

20. Betsy, i know my history very well; i am not suprised by your own dillusionment and impairment, do the pictures of Mladic Karadzic Milosevic hang on your wall?? Serbia is not well represented in the International community and its current state of politics and politicians reflect that. You had a forward thinking leader who you assassinated. My point is for Serbs and Serbia to focus on the future, build relationships and integrate better into the international community, not play a tit for tat game with all her neighbours. Otherwise you will continue to be a 3rd rate Eastern minnow..
    (Peter, 7 August 2018 13:38)

21. Sj,
    I know very well who and what you are. You display it every time you write.
    But you do not know me.
    I have generations of Serb and Jewish heritage.
    I have lived in Serbia and Israel, fighting for both, at great cost to my personal well being.
    Google me.
    You are nothing but two anonymous letters on a screen.
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 13:11)

It now a normal reaction if you criticize Jews then you are a Holocaust denier or Jew hater. I really don't care who or what you are. I dont care what the Israeli times or Jewish post write about their leadership; that is their business not mine. I have seen Jewish friendship at its best in the 1990s and all I ask from the Serbian government is treat them as they treated us. No more and no less. If the message is still not clear, then let me enlighten you; I don’t care about Israel or Jews much like I don’t care about Pakistan or Zimbabwe. I only care about Serbs. If you want to throw yourself under a bus for Israel, France or Belgium that is your business but stop trying to preach to me about Jews being friends of Serbs.
    So, give it a rest.
    (sj, 7 August 2018 13:37)

22. Sj,
    I know very well who and what you are. You display it every time you write.
    But you do not know me.
    I have generations of Serb and Jewish heritage.
    Google me.
    You are nothing but two anonymous letters on a screen.
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 13:11)

23. Peter,
    You are NOT neutral and playing tennis gracefully is not the same as running a country.
    You do not know your history and expect others to forget theirs.
    I feel sad for your naivete and ignorance.
    Incidentally, Novak knows history, not just tennis. He is a very proud Serb.
    I suggest you learn a bit more, read, turn off your sports channel.
    Enlightenment feels good.
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 12:03)

24. I am ashamed of you, as a Serb myself.
    Crawl out of your barbaric caves and see the real world !
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 07:09)

Give it a rest. Its always the same if you don't dance to a certain tune you are a racist or Jew hater. Serbs need to look after Serbs and not Jews or anyone else. I have seen how the Jewish hierarchy deal with Serbs during the 1990s. You have never left the US and would not know what the world looks like if it bit you on your nose.
    (sj, 7 August 2018 11:54)

25. Little sj and Serbiana don't be jealous. Were just smart good investors put in 1 billion and get 3 billion. That is good interest rate of 200% plus our principal back. Maybe we are becoming Jews of Europe very rich and powerfull as usual. Serbiana don't cry you have only your self to blame.
    (Lenard, 6 August 2018 16:29)
    Croats are so successful that they are disappearing fast LOL. 2012 population was 4.2 million 2018 population is 3.8 million. Keep up the good work oh new Jews of Europe LOL.
    (sj, 7 August 2018 11:39)

26. "NATO’s North Atlantic Council, the main political decision-making body, has decided to invest 50 million euros ($58 million) “to modernize the air base in Kucove,” 80 kilometers (50 miles) south of the capital Tirana. The air base has been there for decades."
    (Albanopolis, 6 August 2018 17:16)

Yep NATO is paying LOL. You should pay more attention to what Trump has said – pay your way if you want NATO.
    Since Trump has come to power where NATO is concerned the US demands that the country concerned pays. So, if an airfield is built or expanded then the cost is borne by that country. The days where the US would come to the rescue are gone.
    (sj, 7 August 2018 11:12)

27. SJ,
    You know very well that Albania is not responsible for the cost of building the NATO airbase in Albania, the largest in Europe, NATO funds will pay for it, as they paid for the bombing of Serbia.
    (Sniper, 6 August 2018 20:22)

Its 2018 not 1999 mate. You guys are stuck in 1999 like a broken record. Wake up! If you think the US will pay, then your dreaming. My God this social security mentality is rampant amongst Albos.
    Is there someone in Alboland who has the faintest idea how it works? Do they all live off social security?
    (sj, 7 August 2018 11:11)

28. The Israelis would even consort with a fascist regime to poke anyone who has relations with Iran and the Palestinians. Nothing is sacred.
    (Jeff, 7 August 2018 10:56)

29. la la la la la la
    (Skenderbeu 1444' You got it wrong it goes something like this [link] . Any ways we saved Israels bacon metaphorically speaking and literally in the UN. From being kicked out of UN organizations and in so many other ways. They own us big time anyways Israelis like to be with winners the Croatians.
    (Lenard, 7 August 2018 10:12)

30. Well Serbia knows Israeli is part of EU and USA war party and it will be part of it soon.
    (Brendan mc nicholl, 7 August 2018 09:42)

31. For all the Serbs or others that love hating Jews and Israel, let me tell you the facts : your hatred will always be present.
    You do not read the Israeli or Jewish press nor talk to their people. You will find every opportunity to hate. There is no help for you.
    You will never change, no matter how many Jews or Israelis have supported or continue to support Serbs and Serbia.
    I know you people well.
    I am ashamed of you, as a Serb myself.
    Crawl out of your barbaric caves and see the real world !
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 07:09)

32. As a neutral, i must say the serbs have a real problem of facing up to the truth. They were the clear aggressors of the Balkan Wars and committed the worst atrocities of Genocide, Rape and brutality seen since WW2. Yet they protest when one country celebrates the day they reclaimed THEIR territory that was occupied by FORCE. Outside of Serbia and probably Russia, not many respect Serbia as a modern civilised society, yet more of a backward Russian leaning country still focused on what their neighbours are doing rather than building their own future today! You need more people like Novak Djokovic who represents a forward thinking and graceful person focused on tomorrow and not so much on yesterday. I feel your current leaders, born out of Milosevic's slumber, further alienate Serbia and its people to a past that will never move on. The Croats are not your problem, its your own...
    (Peter, 7 August 2018 04:21)

33. Israel is part of EU and USA war party, the way Serbia is going they will be part of it soon.}
    (Brendan mc nicholl, 7 August 2018 01:16)

34. Mark,
    You may have an idea there. It was noticed that Croatia abstained (at least) and Serbia voted against Israel.
    This is a cruel world and politics often makes "strange bedfellows".
    The "average" person is just a little player on a vast chess board. Leadership makes moves that ultimately cannot please everyone.
    The Serb-Jewish-Israel alliance has been well established, historically, except during Tito's pro-Arab years.
    For decades Croatia has tried to erase or celebrate the worst of their history. One way they do that is trying to "make peace" with Israel. Yet it will never succeed entirely.
    In the end, every nation and people must stand for themselves first. Little more can be expected.
    (Betsy Lalich, 7 August 2018 01:08)

35. Maybe Isreal wanted to give Serbia a little payback for voting against Isreal in the UN when the US switched its Embassy there a few months ago.
    Serbia voted against Isreal, while Croatia abstained in the vote.
    (Mark.W, 6 August 2018 23:24)

36. So, according to "sj's" wonder mathematics, if Croatia puts €1 billion into EU funds and withdraws €3 billions, it does not constitute to be an investment of extra €2 billions!!? 🙄🙆♂

Now I get it!
    (Tom L'Orizi, 6 August 2018 12:14

Tommy, this is just another form of WELFARE little man. And, if you think the the EU can sustain scavengers like you, you're sadly mistaken - lots of changes to come in the EU, and soon. Now I know why you love the Albanians so much, birds of a feather - same sorry excuse of a people, "just give us free stuff" should be your motto. Paint this right on top of your little checkerboard. I love that Croatian people have pride in being one of the largest welfare recipients in Europe. and that they will forever be linked to their Nazi Bothers. Be proud buddy, be proud, don't think the world doesn't see you people for who you are....
    (Chi, 6 August 2018 21:17)

37. SJ,
    BTW, the US Defense industry underwent an economic boom after the NATO booming of Serbia. For this, we thank Milosevic and Serbia.
    (Sniper, 6 August 2018 20:28)

38. SJ,
    (Sniper, 6 August 2018 20:22)

39. Lol Albanians getting excited on here for nothing like a couple of croats llol .Serbia has s300s and major missiles and Russian jets ,tanks and all and now China is sending major weapons to serbia...serbia us booming and Albanians and croats dreaming well Albanians pretending to be croats lol ...if yoy dont know russia is the world military power. Its 2018 not the 50s little boys .propaganda font work....so albus keep dreaming. America is nothing ...
    (Albanians make everyone laugh, 6 August 2018 20:16)

40. HEHEeEEEEHHEEEHEEE🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😅

I'm sorry, I just can't help myself, WwooowwooheeblaaheeebLAAA😂
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 6 August 2018 19:28)

41. The participation of Israeli warplane in the marking of Operation Storm anniversary in Knin has no political elements,As stated, it was "in exclusive connection with the contract by which Croatia purchased F-16 aircraft from Israel." JUST AS BAD ISREAL...you planes are garbage anyway. But you do support fascism by doing this...it changes nothing..he nwo is arriving and serbia is on the right side.....russia,china,india ,the brics plus and the new world .america,isreal could have croatia, isis,and old aging nato as their friends lol like anyone cares...your all done soon..EU lol and nato are a joke.and by the way to the Croats you never won anything the world did....it was 60,000 Serb fighters against over 300,000 and you did nothing...there was a deal and the Serbs left...celebrating what that world helped the Croats...Serbs were defending their lands of Krajina which the Serbs fought against the Turks in history while the Croats ran away and hid in Austria....fact...Croatia was Zagreb and surroundings
    (just as bad, 6 August 2018 18:25)

42. Lenard jews are simply using Croatia for a major role in the Balkans. Lenard we can fool each other but we cant never NEVER fool the jews remember these words. They are the experts of course not the simple people of Israel. Sweet dreams are made of this Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the 7 seas Everybody is looking for something Some of them want to use you Some of them want to get used by you la la la la la la la
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 6 August 2018 17:54)

43. Incidentally,there is much outrage in Israel about what this Israeli leadership did in Croatia. In "The Times of Israel" this is a very heated debate. Most Israelis remember history and many are very very sick of Netanyahu's recent decisions.
    (Betsy Lalich, 6 August 2018 17:37)

44. sj: "To build a NATO airbase in Albania then Albania has to pay for it's construction, supply and pay for fuel, maintenance of aircraft etc."

Nope, NATO is paying, not Albania:
    [link]

(Albanopolis, 6 August 2018 17:16)

45. Watcher

What an idiotic comment! We serbs were bombed not long ago yet we are negotiating for EU membership, we enjoy free travel. Economic growth by 4%. Success in math, science and sports. Just the last couple of weeks Djokovic won Wimbledon. Serbias baskelballteam (U20) are European champs and Serbias waterpoloteam are European Champions after beating Croatia in the semifinals. So, you tell me what we have to be jealous about? Its you albs who are green with envy. Where is your success? You should stop celebrating the victories of others and rather try to succeed on your own. But since you suck at everything exept distributing drugs we shouldnt hold our breath.

[link]
    (Hank the Tank, 6 August 2018 17:08)

46. Betsy your threats scare no one. Oluja!!!!!! (Azir, 06. avgust 2018 16:00) ////////// and you and all of your trollish imaginary "friends" are chronic bores .
    (Roger7, 6 August 2018 16:37)

47. F-116 flown in the parade could be landing in Albania -Croatia back-and-forth . How beautiful is that

Albanian american

Your comment sums up albanias greatest acheivement. How sad is that! The funny thing is that the planes can fly as much as they want, they wont be able to do anything but to enjoy the view.
    (Hank the Tank, 6 August 2018 16:33)

48. Little sj and Serbiana don't be jealous. Were just smart good investors put in 1 billion and get 3 billion. That is good interest rate of 200% plus our principal back. Maybe we are becoming Jews of Europe very rich and powerfull as usual. Serbiana don't cry you have only your self to blame.
    (Lenard, 6 August 2018 16:29)

49. It's ok Israel its finally showing its true colors. They forget who save them from second World war it was Russia 27 million Russians lost their lives. The Croats was on Hitler'side but it's ok I guess you are what you are
    (Nick, 6 August 2018 16:10)

50. Sj:

Was isn’t you that was boosting Serb investments involved spending $10,000 per position and it was reasonable cost of attracting foreign capital ...

But Croatia 🇭🇷 spends
    One billion to get 2 billion in return ....

Croats are smarter than serbs !
    (Azir, 6 August 2018 16:06)

51. Betsy your threats scare no one.

Oluja!!!!!!
    (Azir, 6 August 2018 16:00)

52. This is one of the most shameful acts on Israel's part. For such betrayal and participation, Israel will be held accountable ...from the memory of those that suffered and from The Holy One above. This Israeli administration is losing its soul and sense of righteousness. It will not be forgotten.
    (Betsy Lalich, 6 August 2018 14:38)

53. NATO to build the biggest air base in Albania.
    Now the best part about those F-116 flown in the parade could be landing in Albania -Croatia back-and-forth . How beautiful is that ?
    (Albanian American, 6 August 2018 14:10)

To build a NATO airbase in Albania then Albania has to pay for it's construction, supply and pay for fuel, maintenance of aircraft etc. Remember what Trump said, its time members of NATO spent more if they want to be part of NATO. That should send Albania to the fiscal wall LOL. Now that's beautiful.
    What did you expected the US to fund this base? In your dreams.
    (sj, 6 August 2018 14:35)

54. NATO to build the biggest air base in Albania.
    (Albanian American, 6 August 2018 14:10)

55. What happened to the department of the complaints ? Did they send the letter yet? Lol
    (Who, 6 August 2018 14:06)

56. How funny Israel selling weapons to Nazi’s
    (Observer, 6 August 2018 12:52)

57. So, according to "sj's" wonder mathematics, if Croatia puts €1 billion into EU funds and withdraws €3 billions, it does not constitute to be an investment of extra €2 billions!!? 🙄🙆‍♂

Now I get it!
    (Tom L'Orizi, 6 August 2018 12:14)

Only in Albo finance that's an investment. Don't give up your day job of cleaning the malls yet LOL.
    (sj, 6 August 2018 12:49)

58. EU pumping millions? Nope they are not. In fact, there has been no outside investment in Croatia for years now; not one. The Croats put in 1 billion Euros in the EU fund and withdraw 3 billion and that is it. The Croat agriculture has been destroyed by EU practices...
    (sj, 6 August 2018 11:22)

Now I get it!
    (Tom L'Orizi, 6 August 2018 12:14)

59. Here is the new update in the Dragnea gouveranance for pensionaries , after in 2020 the pension level of 2016 double , in 2021 the level of 2020 double , old people will live as German old people

[link]

" In 2020, the pension point doubles, each pension will be at least doubled in 2021 It is the biggest increase that has ever existed. You will see what results appear next year on the evolution of pensions in concrete cases in the real market it took dozens of simulations " Dragnea told Antena 3
    (adrian_buchrarest, 6 August 2018 12:08)

60. Israel, douze pointe.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 6 August 2018 12:02)

61. Stanojevic states “ it was the biggest exodus of people since World War 2 “ is wrong since Serbia violated international law by physical removing one million Civilians in 1999 war of aggression in Kosova...

Which subsequently led to NATO ‘s historical 78 beautiful days of bombing.

Serbs like to discuss only the reaction of others but never your own INITIAL ACTIONS!
    (Azir, 6 August 2018 11:22)

62. (Balkan Jew, 6 August 2018 10:49)

Tourism is the only real industry in Croatia, but that is limited since hotels don’t open up until mid-May and close shop late October with the full swing being June, July and August. Only 5 hotels are open all year round. If there were 20 million tourists where di they all sleep? In the open air? Please don’t count vehicles travelling through Croatia as tourists.
    If Croatia was doing so well why have 260,000 Croats left this Shangri-La to seek a better future in the EU? – there are about 10,000 Croats living and working in Ireland alone LOL.
    My little Albo stop hiding behind Balkan Jew and come out in the open. For once in your life stand up and stop crawling on your belly.
    (sj, 6 August 2018 11:22)

63. Serbia is disappointed’ I have never seen a country like Serbia so jealous of its neighbour. Naturally Serbia is disappointed when Croatia is moving forward in leaps and bounds. E.U, NATO, World Cup Final, Israeli Jets celebrating Oluja, investment growing, E.U pumping millions into Croatia each year and 20 million tourists expected in Croatia in 2018. Its no wonder Vucic and co. are wandering to themselves, how on earth has our neighbour advanced when Serbia is still moving at a snails pace and with not recognising Kosova expect that snail to continue. How can you move forward when many Serbs still believe Tito will rise from the grave and bring them prosperity and hope like it did under demented YU. The Serbs have no sense of democratic principles.
    (Balkan Jew, 6 August 2018 10:49) # Comment link
    @ “Balkan Jew” - Lol, now you Albs even pretending to sign off as Jews... you guys are pitiful, lol!
    You Albs would sell your own mother for a cheap point or two...much less pretend to be a “Jew”...
    (Watcher, 6 August 2018 11:20)

64. Bravo Israel
    (Dan, 6 August 2018 11:00)

65. I am glad this has happened because for once it shows the true face of Jews. Its time Serbs see the facts as they stand. Let Israel enjoy the celebrations in Knin since attending such a farce they have even spat on their own dead in Jasenovac.

I have said this all along during the wars in the 1990s these same Jews stood against the Serbs from Australia to the US, UK and Israel and demanded action be taken against the Serbs. However, their inhuman treatment of Palestinians was brushed under the carpet. And now they have passed laws that make Israel a state for Jews only. Imagine if any other country passed such a law, why I can hear the Jews groups screaming at the top of their lungs - racism.
    (sj, 6 August 2018 10:53)

66. ‘Serbia is disappointed’ I have never seen a country like Serbia so jealous of its neighbour. Naturally Serbia is disappointed when Croatia is moving forward in leaps and bounds. E.U, NATO, World Cup Final, Israeli Jets celebrating Oluja, investment growing, E.U pumping millions into Croatia each year and 20 million tourists expected in Croatia in 2018. Its no wonder Vucic and co. are wandering to themselves, how on earth has our neighbour advanced when Serbia is still moving at a snails pace and with not recognising Kosova expect that snail to continue. How can you move forward when many Serbs still believe Tito will rise from the grave and bring them prosperity and hope like it did under demented YU. The Serbs have no sense of democratic principles.
    (Balkan Jew, 6 August 2018 10:49)

67. Shame! So many jews murdered by croats and nazies in the biggest holocaust in human history and they sell their pride for some pocket change.
    (The American, 6 August 2018 10:15)

68. Sale of aircraft has nothing to do with taking part in a parade.
    Does every country which sells aircraft take part in the buyer's parade?

Israel, you are not a friend of anyone. Taking part in a Nazi parade is spitting on the victims of WW2. Did your people take in the "delights" of Thomson too?
    (Peggy, 6 August 2018 10:15)