1. Yes, and Kosovo's independence from Serbia came after an UDI, so it's a "natural, organic process". Or not?
    (Comm. Parrisson, 26 July 2017 16:58)

2. Sorry if I somehow made you feel like I care about your opinion. My bad.
    (Gjon Marku, 26 July 2017 12:44)

LOL, love it
    (Dwight, 26 July 2017 16:07)

3. I TOLD IT TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES ...
    (rote, 25 July 2017 22:01)

Sorry if I somehow made you feel like I care about your opinion. My bad.
    (Gjon Marku, 26 July 2017 12:44)

4. Kusturica betrayed his own people. Nothing is more despicable than a man who turns to the enemy against his own. I understand weakness and cowardice but not betrayal. Serbs and Russians parade him like monkey and he doesnt even get it. I spit on his future grave. Disgusting.
    (Gjon Marku, 25 July 2017 18:54)

I'm sure that he will lose a lot of sleep knowing that you will spit on his future grave.

His father always referred to himself as an ethnic Serb, no not a Muslim or Bosniak, but a Serb. So Nemanja considers himself a Serb who are you to tell him otherwise?
    (sj, 26 July 2017 11:07)

5. For instance, you seem to be fine that your ethnicity has organ snatchers, terrorists, murderers and rapists because they are Albanians.
    (Zoran, 25 July 2017 17:16)

Who are these organ snatchers, dear?! Just asking because it would be difficult for people to be fine with something that does not exist!
    (icj1, 26 July 2017 01:22)

6. Disgusting.
    (Gjon Marku, 25 July 2017 18:54)

I TOLD IT TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES ...
    (rote, 25 July 2017 22:01)

7. Kusturica betrayed his own people. Nothing is more despicable than a man who turns to the enemy against his own. I understand weakness and cowardice but not betrayal. Serbs and Russians parade him like monkey and he doesnt even get it. I spit on his future grave. Disgusting.
    (Gjon Marku, 25 July 2017 18:54)

8. Zivio NEMANJA, nedaj se!!!!!!!
    (Mike Sujdovic, 25 July 2017 18:09)

9. Regardless how you are trying to spin my comment i believe that Kushtunica is a pure chauvinist.
    If he is the president all nonserbs will die or be enslaved.
    He is a talented movie director but a very very small man.
    This is the hard truth that Serbs and their stooges have difficulties to accept.
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 25 July 2017 18:02)

10. I am orthodox myself I am am ashamed to share my faith with rapists,murders and butchers who are being adored in Serbia and Russia.
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 25 July 2017 15:56)
    Can you name a religion that doesn't have rapists, murders and butchers? The fact that you mention Serbia and Russia just shows that you are racist because any large ethnic group has bad apples.

(Zoran, 25 July 2017 17:16)

11. @ Muzaka Islam is one of the great religions of peace, have you ever thought to convert to Islam so you can wash out this shame? Like the great Muhammad Ali who was born Cassius Clay? Why not? You leave a religion of peace and find another religion of peace, peace for peace!!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 25 July 2017 16:55)

12. L O S E R .
    (Bob, 25 July 2017 15:58)

ENVIOUS !

(Teodor Muzaka 1389, 25 July 2017 15:56)

ENVIOUS !

AHMAD : I'm a Muslim born in Saudi Arabia who converted to Orthodoxy 10 years ago and now live in Switzerland.

God is one no matter how and where you pray or not.
    (rote, 25 July 2017 16:51)

13. L O S E R .
    (Bob, 25 July 2017 15:58)

14. I am sorry Ahmad but Kushtunica is a chauvinist.
    If he is the president all nonserbs will die or be enslaved.
    He is a talented movie director but his hatred against everyone who dare to denounce Serbia and Russia makes him a small man although as I mentioned he is a great director.

(Teodor Muzaka 1389, 25 July 2017 15:56)

15. The man speaks the truth....I'm a Muslim born in Saudi Arabia who converted to Orthodoxy 10 years ago and now live in Switzerland. He's an inspiration and truth seeker. Anyone who opposes this man is only afraid of the truth and being dishonest to themselves.
    (Ahmad, 25 July 2017 13:38)

16. They need to lock up this Muslim sell out for a long time. He has disgraced BiH so many times with his support for Chetniks that he would better off to change his name from Emir to Jovan.
    (Srebrenica, 25 July 2017 12:13)

He has changed his name to Nemanja and even baptised in the Serbian Orthodox Church.
    (sj, 25 July 2017 12:34)

17. They need to lock up this Muslim sell out for a long time. He has disgraced BiH so many times with his support for Chetniks that he would better off to change his name from Emir to Jovan.
    (Srebrenica, 25 July 2017 12:13)

18. Kusturica is the last man who cares what other people think about him. He's a big friend of Russia and any sanctions will only make him feel happy.
    (rote, 25 July 2017 12:08)