1. So what? In case The Hague request him to return, I don't think Serbian special police forces will have any problem to safely escort him straight to the airplane
    (Comm. Parrisson, 27 November 2014 17:19)

2. Commie, learn to read between the lines.
    (Zoran, 27 November 2014 23:47)

3. So what? In case The Hague request him to return, I don't think Serbian special police forces will have any problem to safely escort him straight to the airplane
    (Comm. Parrisson, 27 November 2014 17:19)
    Sorry this is not 1999 or 2000 and that is not going to happen. Seselj was released for a purpose and the only one that can send him back are the people that released him and that’s not going to happen too soon. I’m amazed that you who purport to stand up for justice would be happy to put a man in prison so quickly. This man was kept under lock and key for 11 years without a trial – I’ve never heard of that before.
    I would not be too overjoyed at this act because this is only one step away from a dictatorship or Communism.
    (sj, 28 November 2014 09:45)

4. @ Sj I don't understand some of the Srb comments on Seselj. what has he done wrong ?
    (Grobar1, 28 November 2014 13:12)

5. "Seselj was released for a purpose and the only one that can send him back are the people that released him and that’s not going to happen too soon."
    (sj, 28 November 2014 09:45)

That's what I meant when i wrote: 'When the Hague requests him to return.' Read: The hague (i.e. the judge there) decides if he goes back or not.

"I’m amazed that you who purport to stand up for justice would be happy to put a man in prison so quickly. This man was kept under lock and key for 11 years without a trial – I’ve never heard of that before. "

(Comm. Parrisson, 28 November 2014 15:31)

6. Sj I don't understand some of the Srb comments on Seselj. what has he done wrong ?
    (Grobar1, 28 November 2014 13:12)

Nothing that I am aware, but some people are hypnotised by the EU and riches it will bring once they join, which is a fantasy. Sadly there are fools in every group. Seselj was released for a purpose and NO ONE will send him back without the approval of the nation that released him. Serbia was not involved in the release and it will not be involved in trying to return him. Also, Seselj did not sign any documentation before being released.
    (sj, 28 November 2014 21:25)

7. Seselj is back, like a visitor from Hell - the Balkan's #1 wack-job and sociopath. Like other such ppl, I'm sure some of the things he asserts are true, but then who cares? The real problem is not the Seselj's of the world but the societies that applaud and condone them...
    (roberto, 29 November 2014 01:02)

8. This man was kept under lock and key for 11 years without a trial – I’ve never heard of that before.
    (sj, 28 November 2014 09:45)

(icj1, 29 November 2014 02:52)

9. Seselj feels like Nikolic and Vucic stabbed him in the back.... they might have but who cares? He was the one in charge and although they've been watching happily they hold no guilty. Personally i don't want Nikolic as president or Dacic as foreign minister.... but Vucic has significantly changed and I believe he can lead the country to some prosperity in the future. We are tired of the same sh**. We want an economic development. I personally don't care if Seselj himself can bring us that. I want a modern european well-respected democratic free uncorrupt prosperous country. I supported Tadic until he was not capable of moving the country forward with the economy.... it's Vucic's turn. If he doesn't deliver we turn to someone else. My main concern will always be the ECONOMY.
    (Aleksandar, 29 November 2014 13:47)

10. If someone had a desire to destabilise Serbia and cause the politicians there to be at each other's throats, they could not have happened upon a better way of doing so than to release Seselj back into Serbian society. As to his going back by force, should the day ever come when he is summoned back to The Hague I have no doubt that this could and would be swiftly achieved.
    (ned taylor, 30 November 2014 17:16)

11. I didn't say anything about 'quickly'. And no, he was under lock without a verdict, not without a trial, his trial went on for some years - we all know the reasons why, some if not most of them caused by the accused himself (you know: the good old Milosevic tactics to prolong the proceedings).
    (Comm. Parrisson, 28 November 2014 15:31)
    What sort of a legal system can be manipulated for 11 years?

Blame him if you want but it just doesn't add up.
    It looks like they don't have any evidence.
    (Peggy, 1 December 2014 00:35)

12. (Comm. Parrisson, 28 November 2014 15:31)
    Seslj will never return to the Haig, never. As I said before he was released by some very powerful countries and I can assure you not one is from the west.
    Do you have any idea what you are saying here? This man was locked up for what 11 years without a trial. Hello does this not send alarm bells???? When was the last time this happened? During Stalin’s time or aka a dictatorship.
    The US can torture people in Ahbu Grahib in Iraq and not a boo out of that Amnesty International and yes they knew as early as May of what was happening there and how many went to trial? A couple of corporals and a sergeant.
    (sj, 1 December 2014 12:59)

13. What sort of a legal system can be manipulated for 11
    (Peggy, 1 December 2014 00:35)
    What you say is true, he did show how inept the system was. They should have nipped it in the bud a long time ago. He should be serving his sentence now and not roaming the streets.
    (Totally agree, 1 December 2014 17:30)

14. I think you meant "11 years without a conviction" because a trial is ongoing... And it any case 11 years is not correct. It's less than 7 years that he was kept under lock without a conviction.
    (icj1, 29 November 2014 02:52

Actually it is 12 years, not 11, not 7 but 12 without a conviction. Unprecedented and unheard of.
    (Daniel, 1 December 2014 17:56)