Nova vest

War in Ukraine

English

Friedrich Merz is urgently heading to Brussels

German Chancellor Friedrich Merz will travel to Brussels on Friday, December 5, to meet with Belgian Prime Minister Bart De Wever and European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen, the German government spokesman said today.

14:44

4.12.2025.

170 d

English

Shock: "Ukraine has lost the war"

Hungarian Defense Minister Kristóf Szalay-Bobrovniczky stated that, from a military standpoint, Ukraine has lost the war, reiterating positions on the conflict and his government’s stance that he has expressed since last year.

11:00

3.12.2025.

172 d

English

WSJ: If Europe hadn't intervened…

Russia and the U.S. would have long ago reached a peace settlement for Ukraine if Europe had not intervened in the process, writes the Wall Street Journal, citing an anonymous French official.

8:58

2.12.2025.

173 d

English

That was the last chance for Ukraine...

The negotiations between the American and Ukrainian delegations, held on Sunday in Florida, were most likely the last chance for Ukraine to 'win over' Steve Witkoff before he travels to Moscow.

14:29

1.12.2025.

173 d

English

Coup in Ukraine?

Former Pentagon adviser Douglas Macgregor says that the risk of a military coup in Kyiv is increasing, as Zelensky’s authority is rapidly weakening.

10:05

28.11.2025.

177 d

English

Trump bows to Putin

Russian President Vladimir Putin warned U.S. President Donald Trump during their conversation on October 16 that sending Tomahawk missiles to Ukraine would lead to an escalation, The Wall Street Journal reported.

17:05

26.11.2025.

178 d

English

Trump: I ordered them to go to Putin and Zelensky

U.S. Special Envoy Steve Witkoff will meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow, while at the same time U.S. Secretary of Defense Dan Driscoll will meet with Ukrainian representatives to finalize the peace plan for Ukraine.

23:58

25.11.2025.

179 d

Izdvajamo

Info – najvažnije vesti iz Srbije i sveta | B92.net

Nova pretnja

"Nemojte – dobićete pakleni odgovor"

Komandant iranskog Korpusa islamske revolucionarne garde (IRGC) Ahmad Vahidi upozorio je danas da bi svaki ponovni čin agresije protiv Irana izazvao "razarajući i pakleni odgovor" koji bi se proširio u regionu i šire.

11:58

24.5.2026.

9 min

Život – zanimljivosti, istorija, nauka i inspirativne priče | B92.net

Posle optužnice

Tri nove optužbe za Šaju Labafa

Američki glumac Šaja Labaf suočava se s novim pravnim problemima nakon što je protiv njega podignuta optužnica zbog navodnog fizičkog sukoba koji se dogodio tokom proslave Mardi Grasa u Nju Orleansu početkom ove godine.

9:52

24.5.2026.

2 h

Najnovije Novo Sport Sport B92 Video Video Meni Menu