Nova vest
close

Russia

English

NATO started preparing for war?

Russia's ambassador to the USA, Anatoly Antonov, assessed that the NATO summit in Washington showed that the countries of the Alliance "have irrevocably embarked on the path of confrontation and material preparation for war".

11:28

14 d

English

Russia banned the Moscow Times

The Russian prosecutor's office on Wednesday declared the bilingual English and Russian-language online portal The Moscow Times an "undesirable organization."

10:35

15 d

English

Orbán arrived in Moscow

Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán arrived in Moscow today as part of a "peace mission", said his spokesman Bertalan Havasi.

12:45

21 d

World

This is a Horror!

According to the media, only a small part of the violence that broke out in Dagestan on Sunday is visible at this moment, and it is already terrible.

14:17

30 d

World

Ahmat’s Commander: We will destroy them...

The top Russian general, Apti Allaudin, commander of the special forces unit "Ahmat" and a supporter of President Vladimir Putin, claims that the war with Ukraine will be over by the end of the year.

14:25

35 d

World

Dark Clouds are Looming Over Us...

A Harvard professor has warned that the world is dangerously close to nuclear war at a time when leading experts key to preventing such conflicts are "aging".

13:56

35 d

Izdvajamo

Info - B92

Razno

Na današnji dan, 27. jul

916 - Umro je prosvetitelj Kliment Ohridski, najpoznatiji učenik braće Ćirila i Metodija i njihov saradnik u širenju slovenske pismenosti i književnosti.

0:00

3 h

Život - B92

Aktuelno

Vratila se i pokidala VIDEO/FOTO

Kanadska pevačica Selin Dion večeras je nastupila na kraju ceremnonije otvaranju Olimpijskih igara u Parizu, a to joj je bio prvi nastup otkako je javnosti saopštila da pati od sindroma ukočene osobe.

0:53

2 h

Novo Sport Video Menu