1. Ari : Putin not Russian people started war with Ukraine that are same blood more closer then Serbs and tommorrow maybe with Bjellorussia, they ploted to kill Milo Djukanovic and maybe Vucic Ö

What about Ulof Palme, Zia ul-Haq and Indira Gandhi ?
    (rote, 1 November 2016 12:09)

2. Stop playing with Serbian people with nationalist card you politicians have destroyed Yugosllavia and now Serbia with this nationalist politiks. You allways blame for your failiers someone now you are blaming Albanians or the love you have for Russia. Remember Russians politician Putin not Russian people started war with Ukraine that are same blood more closer then Serbs and tommorrow maybe with Bjellorussia, they ploted to kill Milo Djukanovic and maybe Vucic , becarefull who you invite home chose your friends. Albanians have their own problems they dont care about Serbs. Actually in my opinion they should stop negotiating with Serbia untill Serbia recognize Kosova.If you go with Russia is better for Albanians they will have unlimited support and resourses from the west it will be great i hope Serbian people chose peace and prosperity and god relations with its neighbors.
    (Ari, 1 November 2016 11:18)

3. Thx for confirming that I was in the UK (regardless of the way how I got there) lol

I was so excited that I could practice in the UK the innovative research methods discovered by the CE of B92 forums sj!

P.S. CE = Chief Economist
    (icj1, 31 October 2016 23:48)

Practice what? Your are already playing with yourself mate LOL.
    (sj, 1 November 2016 10:18)

4. @SJ

Secondly, Russia a country you love but would never live in because it is just miserbale to live there... is a burden on you serbs. Russia will take Serbia down with her to misery. So, congratulations on becoming Russia's lapdog.
    (Guest, 31 October 2016 13:41)
    If you were speechless we would have to put up with idiotic statements. No Brexit did not occur because of Abos alone mate.. There were other reasons but one of the major reasons was foreign criminals such as Albos filling UK prisons.
    Poles moved to the UK and work very hard and are an asset to that society unlike Albanians who are involved in human trafficking, drugs and extortion. Not my words but the Brits LOL.
    If you wish at any time to move to the US to work for $7.50 per hour let me know and Iíll pay your airfare and removal costs.
    (sj, 1 November 2016 09:18)

5. Three weeks ago I was in the UK and it seems that one of the major reasons for the Brits voting to leave the EU was, as one said to me; our prisons are full of foreign criminals, particularly Albanians
    (sj, 31 October 2016 12:18)

What a coincidence! Three weeks ago I was in the UK, too and it seems that one of the major reasons for the Brits voting to leave the EU was, as one said to me; our prisons are full of foreign criminals, particularly Serbs.

Talking to one person is truly a revolutionary research method that the genial mind of the CE of B92 forums sj has invented. That's why the accuracy of his/her teachings is so unparalleled!

P.S. CE = Chief Economist
    (icj1, 31 October 2016 13:28)

No you weren't. Albanians are not allowed to travel to UK on Albanian passports unless of course you snicked yourself in on the back of a lorry or you traveled there on stolen Italian or Greek passports.Albanians are masters on stolen Identities.
    (andrew, 31 October 2016 17:21)

P.S. CE = Chief Economist
    (icj1, 31 October 2016 23:48)

6. Lol... so brexit took place because of Albanians. I am seriously speechless, we do know Hague is full of Serbs with the highest Serbian government officials.

(Guest, 31 October 2016 13:41) #

Perhaps reading it again might give you some perspective into what I said. The quote was from a group of people. The discussion revolved around the reasons why there such a dislike of refugees in the UK and the response was that there are too many foreign criminals coming in and in UK prisons are full with the highest number being Albanians.

I asked them about Serbs (they were not ware that I was a Serb) and there was no criticism at all. On the issue of the Hague tribunal, a solicitor inn the group said it was a joke.

Sorry mate but Albos are seen as criminals.
    (sj, 31 October 2016 22:47)

7. Another lie from little Sloba. To join EU you have to agree with EU foreign policies and respect EU laws. Sanctions against Russia fall under that foreign policy rule. Few days ago Vucic talked on the phone to Mogherini and she told Vucic to think about Serbia economic future. I believe Serbs know very well what that means. By the way Serbia has received more aid from EU than Russia. It's funny how they never talk about that.
    (Avni, 31 October 2016 21:05)

8. Guest : Russia a country you love but would never live in because it is just miserbale to live there... is a burden on you serbs. Russia will take Serbia down with her to misery. So, congratulations on becoming Russia's lapdog.

How do you know all that? We all know the Shqip interest to bring Serbia under the same command and itís always amusing when mortal enemies of the Serbs give them advice. Donít you understand that Serbs have brains of their own and that you will be the last one whose advice they will follow? Everything is OK and we are moving to the Balkans from the east and the south. Yesterday we took Moldova and after 14 day formalities we'll be much closer to the Balkans/White Khans to Turana/Tirana to to the Grad of the Whites ect. Then we can talk who is a stranger in KIM ...
    (rote, 31 October 2016 18:01)

9. Three weeks ago I was in the UK,
    (icj1, 31 October 2016 13:28)

(andrew, 31 October 2016 17:21)

10. Where does he live, and for whom does he work," Dacic said of Jovanovic.

Never heard of anybody pressuring the Serbian Prime Ministers to keep Jovanovic in the government. What we have heard is of Russia pressuring Vucic to keep Dacic in the government. It is clear why.
    (Reader, 31 October 2016 15:36)

11. @SJ

(Guest, 31 October 2016 13:41)

12. Three weeks ago I was in the UK and it seems that one of the major reasons for the Brits voting to leave the EU was, as one said to me; our prisons are full of foreign criminals, particularly Albanians
    (sj, 31 October 2016 12:18)

P.S. CE = Chief Economist
    (icj1, 31 October 2016 13:28)

13. (observer, 31 October 2016 11:51)

Who wants Albanians in the EU? Three weeks ago I was in the UK and it seems that one of the major reasons for the Brits voting to leave the EU was, as one said to me; our prisons are full of foreign criminals, particularly Albanians".

I have never once heard anyone complain about the Serbs despite raising that during issues during several conversations, but the word Albanians was used plenty of times.
    As far as the EU refusing Serbia entry, watch and see how Brussels bends to Serb will. They have done it so far and will continue to sell you guys out.
    (sj, 31 October 2016 12:18)

14. Good to see that Ivica Dacic is starting to grow a pair of balls!
    (About time, 31 October 2016 12:05)

15. There simply is no basis for Serbia to become a EU member. Serbia puts itself outside what the EU stands for, has no intrest to change, even expects the EU to change so Serbia can become an EU member. They are simply crazy to expect that. It simply boils down to, take it, or leave it. Nobody in Europe wants you anyway, and go and play with your best friends in fascist Putin Russia.
    (observer, 31 October 2016 11:51)