1. Even if this is a bit off the topic what I should have also mentioned that is that there are Croats who I don't pity for being punished for war crimes especially if they ain't remorseful.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 13 February 2019 18:49)

2. f what you're saying is true how some Croats mistreated some Albanians than I hate them for what they did to some Albanians. Incidentally I feel that some non-Croats deserve better treatment than some Croats.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 12 February 2019 13:40)

The incident about the school girl of Albanian ethnicity in Zadar was shown by Croatian TV, HRTV only a couple of days ago. In fact it was an issue that was covered over two days by HRTV.
    (sj, 12 February 2019 23:10)

3. @SJ:

If what you're saying is true how some Croats mistreated some Albanians than I hate them for what they did to some Albanians. Incidentally I feel that some non-Croats deserve better treatment than some Croats.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 12 February 2019 13:40)

4. (The Willow Tree, 12 February 2019 08:13)

Croats hate anyone and everyone mate. There is a very old saying “for the first half of the day they hate the world while for the second half they hate themselves”. Its all borne out of how the Vatican brain washed Croats and Ukrainian Catholics.
    A news item on HRTV this week was about how an ethnic Albanian school girl was attacked by a Croat who burnt the letter U on her arm. What’s your excuse for this? The Serbs made him do it?
    I laugh how Croats like you talk about fascism. I suppose Ante Pavelic was a Serb and Serbs ran Jasenovac and other concentration camps in NDH.
    Split is filled with Croat who were kicked out of Bosnia by the Bosniaks and they also blame the Serbs. But Croatia will not be there for very long since its turning into a retirement village.
    (sj, 12 February 2019 10:59)

5. (Tom L'Orizi, 11 February 2019 15:54)

Yes, there are Serbian football hooligans as there are idiots in the UK. In fact, how many times have Red Star fans and Partizan supporters fought street battles in Belgrade? but this incident in Split had a different undertone.
    Hooligans are fanatical supporters of teams while these Croats were yelling “kill the Serb, kill the Chetniks” while the crowd around them chanted the same.
    That dumb, dumb is the difference.
    I have repeated that during Operation storm the Croats kicked out Albanians; their allies, and we saw this week on HRTV how an ethnic Albanian school girl was attacked by a Croat who burnt the letter U on her arm. What’s your excuse for this? The Serbs made him do it?
    (sj, 12 February 2019 08:33)

6. What do uuu think Croats will do with this protest note. Flash down the t••••te..
    (naim, 11 February 2019 20:08)
    Probably, but then Croats are not that smart.
    (Peggy, 12 February 2019 07:46)

7. Are you trying to convince yourself that Croatians are not allied with Albanians? Or are you just trying to downplay the fact that Croats hate your Serbian guts by bringing up an Albanian example (Which I haven't verified and heard about)? I'm sure some Dutch guy got his kicked in a bar fight last summer as well in Croatia... However, Croats attacking Serbs in sports is a common phenomenon.
    (Comment, 11 February 2019 12:17) #

Only showing that Croats have no friends or allies mate. They even attack their buddies the Albos, that all.
    (sj, 11 February 2019 23:46)

8. I see people need my unbiased undisputed opinion. It was continuation when a handful of nice Croatians from Split were stacked. By mobs of hooligan Partizan and Crvena Zvezda supporters in Belgrade stadium on Dec 2014. Croatians whooped the Serb asses. The Croatians thought it was some kind of Serb rematch that came to Split go figure. I always say Serbs don't fight.
    (Lenard, 11 February 2019 22:51)

9. What do uuu think Croats will do with this protest note. Flash down the t••••te..
    (naim, 11 February 2019 20:08)

10. over 30 croats against 3 Serbs wow not so tough are they...
    (LETS GO, 11 February 2019 18:48)

11. Serbs being Serbs: [link]
    (Tom L'Orizi, 11 February 2019 15:54)
    # Comment

Albanian idiots being idiots. [link]
    (Jugoslavija, 11 February 2019 18:05)

12. I don't think many of those Croatian hooligans would have faired well facing four members of a water polo team.
    (Jugoslavija, 11 February 2019 17:58)

13. Croats being Croats. That is nothing new. Just look at that ethnic Albanian school girl who was attacked in a school yard (I think in Zadar) by a Croat fellow student and burnt the letter U on her arm. Croats hate everyone and this incident is nothing new.
    Will something be done by the water polo government body? I doubt it. They will make the usual noises but it will be buried.
    Had this occurred in Serbia and same was done to a Croatian player, all hell would have broken. Serbia would have been suspended and fined.
    (sj, 11 February 2019 10:25)

Serbs being Serbs: [link]
    (Tom L'Orizi, 11 February 2019 15:54)

14. Lenard!!! Take a side!!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 11 February 2019 15:39)

15. Simply put I don't staunchly care about Croats who are up to no good.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 11 February 2019 14:55)

16. Lenard whats going on? Serbs are serbs but poor albanians gave their lives for Croatia's indipindence and fridom from Millosheviqi tyrany? Lenard take a side!! 35 divisions of partizans Lenard!!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 11 February 2019 12:47)

Yes Albanians did the fight with the Croatians for the Croatian independence against the srbs. As long as it’s against srbs i’ll fight all my life Ok serbobeu
    (Who, 11 February 2019 14:53)

17. Lenard whats going on? Serbs are serbs but poor albanians gave their lives for Croatia's indipindence and fridom from Millosheviqi tyrany? Lenard take a side!! 35 divisions of partizans Lenard!!
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 11 February 2019 12:47)

18. Croats being Croats. That is nothing new. Just look at that ethnic Albanian school girl who was attacked in a school yard (I think in Zadar) by a Croat fellow student and burnt the letter U on her arm. Croats hate everyone and this incident is nothing new.

SJ

(Comment, 11 February 2019 12:17)

19. Croats being Croats. That is nothing new. Just look at that ethnic Albanian school girl who was attacked in a school yard (I think in Zadar) by a Croat fellow student and burnt the letter U on her arm. Croats hate everyone and this incident is nothing new.
    (sj, 11 February 2019 10:25)

20. Croats being Croats. That is nothing new. Just look at that ethnic Albanian school girl who was attacked in a school yard (I think in Zadar) by a Croat fellow student and burnt the letter U on her arm. Croats hate everyone and this incident is nothing new.
    (sj, 11 February 2019 10:25)