1. Lenard : More judgements to befall Russia and the criminal KGB run "government" of Putin as the ordinary Russians suffer the folly's of the criminal's.

this is how they suffer --- [link]
    (rote, 27 December 2016 22:19)

2. Dragoljub

Despite anything this year was successful for Russia and we almost put an end to the mono-polar world. But the fall of the year proved to be hard for. I too think that God is on our side but I am depressed last days. No New Year spirit is hanging in the air and I don't follow the news on TV. They say it wasn't a terror act but even if so it does not help much. Also one brilliant woman called Doctor Liza (Elizaveta Glinka) was aboard the plane. She has saved hundreds of children in Donbass ...
    (rote, 27 December 2016 12:11)

3. This tragedy befell Russia because of its many wicked criminality's [link] and lies. More judgements to befall Russia and the criminal KGB run "government" of Putin as the ordinary Russians suffer the folly's of the criminal's.
    (Lenard, 27 December 2016 11:30)

4. Yes Dear Brother ROTE, I have to say the air plane going down like that with all of them, well it just like some one hitting me with a hammer on the head! Last week the Tragedy in Turkey and now this magnified to a castostropic level, why such negativity!

The singers they sang the patriotic songs, Russian and some times Serbian, I always tuned in, love to watch them preform and remember our ancient past!

Man I am with out words, I just don't know what wlse I can say only that I wish more Serbian people could open their hearts to Russian people, so much love from our Dear Mother Russia and I just wish that all Serbian people could know and realize that fact!

God be with us all!!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 27 December 2016 02:48)

5. R.I.P
    (cetnik1, 26 December 2016 20:46)

6. DRAGOLJUB --- MONDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2016 09:14 COMMENTS: 1

WHEN I SAW THAT THERE WAS ONLY ONE COMMENT I ALREADY KNEW THAT IT WAS YOU - THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH. IT'S A REAL TRAGEDY ...
    (rote, 26 December 2016 18:11)

7. Again tragedy strikes in such a very short time, our Dear Brothers and Sisters now in the hands of God!
    Their beautiful songs, I listen to them so many times, they sang for Srbija, their voices healed our broken Serbian hearts!
    Gospode Pomiluj!!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 26 December 2016 13:31)