Nova vest
close

Eastern frontlines

World

Moscow warns: Europe is threatened with disaster

The weapons, which the West sent to Ukraine, have already flooded the black market, and this will lead to catastrophic consequences for Europe, said the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia, Maria Zakharova.

21:03

18 h

World

"Sending NATO troops is a terrifying risk"

"The statement of NATO member countries about the possibility of sending troops to Ukraine brings the danger of the Third World War closer," Hungarian Foreign Minister Péter Szijjártó said in an interview with TASS.

10:07

41 d

World

A strong blow to Putin

Russia has sunk into chaos, writes CNN in an analysis of the consequences of the terrorist attack that rocked Russia on Friday.

9:31

44 d

Izdvajamo

Info - B92

Društvo

Nadvija se nad Beogradom: Stiže oluja...

U ovom času grmljavinski sistem nalazi se u blizini Beograda, oko 20 kilometara zapadno od centra i Beograda i donosi obilne pljuskove sa grmljavinom širem području Ugrinovaca i Dobanovaca, ali i delu Surčina i širem području Stare Pazove.

15:52

2 min

Hronika

Podignuta optužnica za pokušaj ubistva u Skadarskoj ulici

Više javno tužilaštvo u Beogradu saopštilo je danas da je podiglo optužnicu protiv G. Đ. zbog sumnje da je 3. decembra 2023. u jednom restoranu u Skadarskoj ulici ispalio više hitaca iz pištolja u radnika obezbeđenja D.K. i naneo mu teške telesne povrede.

15:16

37 min

Život - B92

Novo Sport Video Menu