Nova vest
close

Israel

English

Hamas accepted: We are ready for negotiations

Hamas accepts the United Nations Security Council resolution on a cease-fire in Gaza and is ready to negotiate the details, the representative of the militant Palestinian group, Sami Abu Zuhri, told Reuters today.

12:25

45 d

English

It's over? The media announced: They are dead

Israeli army completed a three-week operation in eastern Jabalia, in the north of the Gaza Strip, and is preparing new operations in the Palestinian enclave. Al Jazeera reports that the IDF has killed dozens of Palestinians.

17:30

56 d

English

Macron: "France is ready"

French President Emmanuel Macron announced today during his visit to Germany that the recognition of the Palestinian state is not a "taboo topic", but that it must come at a useful moment and not under the influence of emotions.

2:30

59 d

English

A deadly attack

At least 40 civilians were killed and many were injured in Israeli airstrikes on the city of Rafah, in the south of the Gaza Strip, according to Palestinian media.

8:16

60 d

English

Historic decision: They were recognized

Norwegian government officials today held a press conference where they addressed the situation in the Middle East and announced, among other things, the historic decision to recognize Palestine as a state.

10:45

65 d

English

United Nations: 360,000 people fled

About 360,000 residents of the Gaza Strip have fled the city of Rafah in the south of the Palestinian enclave since Israel ordered the evacuation of part of the city last week.

13:50

74 d

Izdvajamo

Info - B92

Razno

Na današnji dan, 27. jul

916 - Umro je prosvetitelj Kliment Ohridski, najpoznatiji učenik braće Ćirila i Metodija i njihov saradnik u širenju slovenske pismenosti i književnosti.

0:00

3 h

Život - B92

Aktuelno

Vratila se i pokidala VIDEO/FOTO

Kanadska pevačica Selin Dion večeras je nastupila na kraju ceremnonije otvaranju Olimpijskih igara u Parizu, a to joj je bio prvi nastup otkako je javnosti saopštila da pati od sindroma ukočene osobe.

0:53

2 h

Novo Sport Video Menu