1. To low level Albo,
    She looks very much Gypsy .
    From Elite Gypsy.
    (Historian, 1 June 2016 20:50)

The number of girls like her in the Budapest - Kiev - Istanbul triangle is in millions.
    It's a big mix.
    On the other hand it's only one Erdogan, there is no mix and he is a genuine, unique a**hole. He should be beheaded, balsamed and displayed in a natural history museum.
    (Ataman, 3 June 2016 03:05)

2. I don’t know if i have to call these people great Albanians or traitors of their nation.
    (Joni, 1 June 2016 10:32)

Not really as they may have a more "unified" idea, thinking more globally, how to say.
    The result is a different story, but neither act was a treason on purpose.

But as an (ex) Georgian-Armenian, the Great Mullah Erdogan is a traitor.
    Yeah, I better not to go to Turkey either.

I did insult Putin and Thaçi countless times but I am still around and often on their territory.
    (Ataman, 3 June 2016 03:00)

3. 1) Give Merve Büyüksarac asylum in a decent place outside of Turkey.

2) Give Erdogan an Armenian passport and expel him to an Armenian jail. His Armenian cellmates will take good care about his sexual needs.

3) Give Hagia Sophia back to Greece, Lake Van back to Armenia and Selimiye Mosque in Nicosia back to France.
    (Ataman, 3 June 2016 02:49)

4. @joni

Did I say he was?
    (Bob, 2 June 2016 16:39)

5. She looks very much Albanian.
    (Elite Albanian, 31 May 2016 17:20)

To low level Albo,
    She looks very much Gypsy .
    From Elite Gypsy.
    (Historian, 1 June 2016 20:50)

6. @ Bob
    My dear, the founder of the Turkish state was not a Turk.
    Why there are so many unclear data on Ataturk life if he was a Turk?
    Why? He died in 1938 and still there are unclear data on his life.
    Too many relatives of Ataturk claimed that his father was an Albanians – but will ever Turkey accept that the founder of Turkish nation was and Albanian?
    [link]
    [link]
    The founder of Turkish anthem was an Albanian.
    [link]

The founder of the Galatasaray ( the first Turkish foot soccer team ) was an Albanian.

[link]

(Joni, 1 June 2016 10:32)

7. By the way - I insult him too, so I better not go to Turkey on holiday again.

He needs to use law to stop people telling the truth about him - that makes him a very unconvincing person.

Ataturk was the father of modern Turkey. Nerdigan is just the family idiot.
    (Bob, 1 June 2016 04:21)

8. How dare she insult the mighty sultan.
    Now, I'm convinced he has a micro wiener like Trump and Putin.
    (cry me a river, 31 May 2016 15:42)

You can use the pump on them before hand. I'm sure they won't mind.
    BTW, Clinton gave a new meaning to the Arkansas Toothpick: [link]
    Here's the original Arkansas Toothpick before Clinton: [link]
    (Johnny Longhorn, Texas, 1 June 2016 01:15)

9. This man is spitting in the face of the institution of President of Turkey and the memory of the great Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.

Turkish people need a change, someone to unite the country, establish democracy and act rationally in these dire times.
    (Vojvodina, 31 May 2016 21:02)

10. She looks very much Albanian.
    (Elite Albanian, 31 May 2016 17:20)

11. How dare she insult the mighty sultan.
    Now, I'm convinced he has a micro wiener like Trump and Putin.
    (cry me a river, 31 May 2016 15:42)

12. A real CAucasian beauty! I would forgive her everything!
    (Rote, 31 May 2016 15:37)