1. Ataman

    “What makes you think that the afghani guy
    will be better for you than current one who
    judging by appereance may have pakistani roots.”

    Privet !

    If it is interesting for you then you must know that there’s no such nation as Pakistani. It is only citizenship while 98% of the people here belong to 4 nations : Panjabi, Pashtuns, Sikh and Beludjes. State power belongs to the remaining 2% of the Muhadjerins. Most privileged are two nations the Panjabi, and the Pashtuns. According to the Constitution only men from these two nations can be generals. Same situation was in Afghanistan where only a Pashtun can be head of the state and until resent generals were of either Pashtun or Tajik origin. So you can never say a Pakistani from an Afghan by appearance. Because at least Pashtuns and Beludjes live in both countries. Beludjes are very often blondes while Pashtuns are the same but they speak southern dialect with many English words. Pashtuns always belonged to the highest warrior caste and they are still respected everywhere in the region including India. All the generals in Pakistan and Afghanistan are Pashtuns. Besides all the Talibs are Pashtuns and seems that they launched big war against the IS.
    (rote, 25 June 2015 12:25)

    # Comment link

  2. >What makes you think that the afghani guy
    >will be better for you than current one who
    >judging by appereance may have pakistani roots.

    Your judgement is correct. However, he degraded from merely being a Roma (who are humans) to Orbángutáng (who one day in the future could become one).
    (Ataman, 25 June 2015 00:56)

    # Comment link

  3. Serbia is only a transit country and not a member of EU so Serbia has the least responsibility. If Hungary wants to build a fence then they should work that out with EU but in the meantime Serbia can usher those illgal migrants through Croatian border. Croatia is a member of EU but somehow they don't seem to have that problem.
    (Peggyh, 25 June 2015 00:43)

    # Comment link

  4. If the PM is Afghani, the President is Sudani - there is a good chance, that country will improve. Just come here and take over Orbán.
    (Ataman, 24 June 2015 15:20)

    What makes you think that the afghani guy will be better for you than current one who judging by appereance may have pakistani roots.
    (radek, 24 June 2015 22:04)

    # Comment link

  5. I'm afraid that the issue of migrants/asylum seekers is a classic case of countries in the EU putting their own interests above the collective. No-one wants to help Italy, France wants to allow people to cross the channel to claim asylum in the UK rather than dealing with them themselves and Hungary doesn't want to abide by the Dublin Convention. When the problem in a particular country abates, they don't want to view the issue collectively, when it gets out of hand they suddenly believe that a collective response is required. It is short termism gone mad and gives a lie to the idea of ever closer union between EU member states; each is out for itself (and certainly no-one gives a toss about Serbia from what I can see).
    (ned taylor, 24 June 2015 17:45)

    # Comment link

  6. wtf
    (bora, 24 June 2015 16:54)

    # Comment link

  7. The refugees come here because they are Hungry.
    Just give them that entire damn thing.
    If the PM is Afghani, the President is Sudani - there is a good chance, that country will improve. Just come here and take over Orbán.
    (Ataman, 24 June 2015 15:20)

    # Comment link