1. Unification with Papism is an abomination, especially for Serbian souls. Ecumenism is heresy.
    (mimi, 16 May 2014 07:31)

2. Gino,

Thanks!

I tried, but I could not find a way
    Looking back, all I did was look away
    These times are the best times, we all know....

or

Ground control to Major Tom,

or

I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,

or

Everybody's gone surfing, surfing USA

or

I was born by a river, just like that river I've been moving ever since

(Well, it beats working - cheers!)
    (T, 6 June 2013 13:08)

3. "I'm Catholic and could not disagree more. I see no ties with this religious group which made a small strip in the Balkans to their Jerusalem. Jesus died in Jerusalem, not Kosovo, and he never preached to fight for Kosovo, either." John.

Jesus also didn't preach to sexually abuse children, run slave labour camps for women and be the church for gangsters, thieves and liars. The Vatican, the most corrupt and evil institution on earth, shame there is no hell for them to go to; but confess and all is forgiven.
    (Asteri, 5 June 2013 13:13)

4. here's one for the Catholics and the Orthodox, both these religions are based on mans perception of what religion should be and are totally as far away from God as the Muslims are, none are right an that is why there is division among you and ever will be until you come to the inevitable conclusion that you are all wrong.

All your man made ideas of religion and the way to worship God is nothing even close to the truth. If it was so there would be no divisions among you and no murder and butchery perpetrated by all of you. No one is innocent and you all slate each other and call each other the bad guys, you are all the bad guys and you are all wrong.

Do you really believe that if you were right that God would allow this division among you all, no he wouldn't, you all profess with your lips that you are God's true religion when in fact all your hearts are far from what you profess to believe, the blind leading the blind. It's no wonder you are in the mess that you are in, wake up humanity.
    (I am, 5 June 2013 12:25)

5. I'm Catholic and could not disagree more. I see no ties with this religious group which made a small strip in the Balkans to their Jerusalem. Jesus died in Jerusalem, not Kosovo, and he never preached to fight for Kosovo, either.
    (John, 5 June 2013 11:51)

6. Lenard said, "God will destroy both believe me Serb Orhodoxy will be part of the destruction it is not any better than Roman Catholisem."

God will destroy? You need help, Lennie.

Here's a quote for you ...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
    (Roger7, 5 June 2013 05:31)

7. The man has an appalling grasp of history. What happened to WWII when Catholic Croatia systematically committed genocide against the Serbs through mass murder and forced conversion?

Can't he see what the pope really means when he says, "enables us to learn the same roots, the same content, the same future?"

Somebody should remind him that Christianity no longer sees the authority of Rome as a necessary part of Christian ministry.
    (Paul, 4 June 2013 22:35)

8. Now Serbs want to be Roman Catholics where dose it all stop even want to be told by Germans how high they should jump. I dont even want to be Roman Catholic never even mind being part of the Serb Orthdox religositys. Rev 17:4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. Rev 17:5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery: babylon the great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth. Rev 17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of God's holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. Rev 17:9 "This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. Which city and religon was built on seven hills Rome Roman Catholisem. God will destroy both believe me Serb Orhodoxy will be part of the destruction it is not any better than Roman Catholisem.
    (Lenard, 4 June 2013 20:51)

9. The problem is that the Catholic Church in the region is represented by the Croats - a nation of Serb-hating, racist bigots.

Since all Croats speak a variation of the Serbian language it is quite natural that Croat bishops and priests should be sent to serve the Catholics in Serbia. It would be better however if some Irish, Italian and Spanish priest learnt Serbian for they would be better ambassadors for their Church than any Croat.
    (Michael Thomas, 4 June 2013 17:23)

10. Divine intervention
    Always my intention
    So I take my time

I've been looking for something
    I've always wanted
    But was never mine
    But now I've seen that something
    Just out of reach, glowing
    Very Holy grail
    Oh mother of pearl
    Lustrous lady
    Of a sacred world

Thus: even Zarathustra
    Another-time-loser
    Could believe in you
    With every goddess a let down
    Every idol a bring down
    It gets you down
    But the search for perfection
    Your own predilection
    Goes on and on and on and on..... Bryan Ferry 1974

Just thought I'd throw that in. Lighten the load a bit....Man!
    (Gino, 4 June 2013 14:35)

11. Sad to see the Orthodox and Catholic cults competing to be he most superstitious, and pagan. Sadder still to think that hey have turned their backs on the Reformation which restored the Christian faith to its original purity. So let the Catholics and Orthodox built their flash cathedrals. Their rewards will be on this earth. Protestants will reign in the Kingdom of Heaven.
    (Christos, 4 June 2013 12:33)

12. If this was the dark ages, a blind hairy lunatic would be your best guide, but in 2013 if you are still listening to this, you must be a loony too.
    (koko, 4 June 2013 12:00)