1. Miscarriage of justice...I ask the question, why is it that if you have Christian beliefs you are punished. May i remind you people that Bosnia is and always has been a Christian Kingdom. The west will pay for being so tolerant.
    (Bam Bam, 1 June 2013 07:00)

2. I guess if you kill Serbs (looking at you, Gotovina and Markac) you are off the hook. We see how it works....
    (Slavko, 29 May 2013 20:15)
    Exactly, killing Serbs is OK in the eyes of the NATO court. Even committing genocide against Serbs is fine. We saw it in both Croatia and "Kosovahh"*, but not convictions.
    (Zoran, 29 May 2013 23:22)

3. PS I bet Lenard is happy, haha.
    (Slavko, 29 May 2013 20:15)

Our favorite Hrvat is probably busy hitchhiking to Osijek so he can kiss the Tudjman statue that was just recently erected. Give him a day or two before he preaches about "wicked" Serbians who are scaring away beautiful Italian tourists from the Croatian side of Mostar.
    (We Love Lenard's Antics, 29 May 2013 21:43)

4. Some balancing out here with Croats being convicted, but the guilty were accused of a JCE against the Bosnian Muslims. I guess if you kill Serbs (looking at you, Gotovina and Markac) you are off the hook. We see how it works....

PS I bet Lenard is happy, haha.
    (Slavko, 29 May 2013 20:15)

5. Big ruling. Now let us see if it would hold up on appeal. Perhaps some justice for Muslim victims of Croatian aggression, for a change. To get a broader perspective on the goings on in BiH, folks might care to search articles on the Karadjordjevo agreement between Tudjman and Milosevic, and also the Graz agreement between Boban and Karadzic. I seem to recall Mladic writing about some of these Croat accused in his diary, too. They apparently shared some of his military aspirations in the 90s war.
    (Nenad, 29 May 2013 20:06)