1. @resident of Fredericton

Have to join in the conversation. I get your point about SOME Albanians being better than SOME non-Albanians, but it is also a truism, obviously. You can say that for any ethnicity. I believe there are no evil or bad nationalities, only individuals. I also think you missed Chi's point. He's right about this one, I've seen some pretty nasty, toxic and malicious comments made by people who appear to be Albanian, and not a small amount. So when Peter stated that only something-Serbian was capable of making such an evil comment he was wrong and biased.

Also, about NATO bombing - it cannot be partially OK. First, it wasn't even sanctioned by the UN and bombing is always a bad solution, exactly because it indiscriminately will lead to civilian casualties. Second, about Serb soldiers surrendering or backing off - there is much, much more to that story than can possibly be put in a comment, but let's just say that they were in no position to do so until an agreement with NATO was reached.
    (A Christian Serb, 17 February 2019 03:42)

2. Chi how am I off base?? What are you talking about?? It's true that some Albanians are more pleasant than some non-Albanians if you think about it and finally even if was wrong of NATO's airstrikes (even if they were unintentional) to harm Serb women,children and the elderly it's not wrong if NATO's airstrikes harmed Serb troops especially if they didn't surrender or didn't back off.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 14 February 2019 23:35)

3. By the way Too Sad So Bad and even to you Chi after the comments you made I thought you guys should also know that I care about some Albanians more than some non-Albanians. Why you guys may ask? It's because some Albanians are more innocent and more likeable than some non-Albanians.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 14 February 2019 17:58

New Brunswick, please point out which part of my comment offended you. I merely stated to Guest that the Albanian Trolls here have made worse comments with respect to Serbs being killed. In example, how many time have they tasted the 78 day bombing of innocent women, children and elderly - under the guise of collateral damage. Sorry dude, I think you're the one off base here...
    (Chi, 14 February 2019 19:55)

4. By the way Too Sad So Bad and even to you Chi after the comments you made I thought you guys should also know that I care about some Albanians more than some non-Albanians. Why you guys may ask? It's because some Albanians are more innocent and more likeable than some non-Albanians.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 14 February 2019 17:58)

5. @So Sad Too Bad:

Jesus Christ, man. You must be incapable of healthy emotions and basic human interaction. No one sane thinks and talks like that. Please seek help and try to talk to someone.
    (A Christian Serb, 14 February 2019 16:28)

6. @So Sad Too Bad:

What are heartless and bigoted human being you are. My instincts will tell me that you'd be outraged if someone wished this upon Macedonian & or Serb passengers.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 14 February 2019 14:50)

7. Albanians and Turks are a majority in this area. Hopefully they were all the victims!
    (So sad, too bad, 14 February 2019 12:02)

??? What kind Of civilized human being makes this kind of statement?
    I think it is quite clear A Radical-Serbian-SAVAGE!
    May his almighty bring upon you what you wish on others 10 fold🙏🏻
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 14 February 2019 12:56

Oh Petey, shut it! You Albanians in this forum have said much worse. Boy, oh boy, you Albanians can dish it out, but you can't take it.

Regardless who died in this crash, it's very sad. May God rest their souls and give them eternal peace!!!
    (Chi, 14 February 2019 14:32)

8. he that hates his neighbour is a murderer and no murderer has eternal life in him. The joy of Jehovah their reward. 1John3:15 I.e. of the righteous. Wait on Jehovah. Ps 27
    (Joseph, 14 February 2019 14:14)

9. Albanians and Turks are a majority in this area. Hopefully they were all the victims!
    (So sad, too bad, 14 February 2019 12:02)

??? What kind Of civilized human being makes this kind of statement?
    I think it is quite clear A Radical-Serbian-SAVAGE!
    May his almighty bring upon you what you wish on others 10 fold🙏🏻
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 14 February 2019 12:56)

10. Albanians and Turks are a majority in this area. Hopefully they were all the victims!
    (So sad, too bad, 14 February 2019 12:02)

11. What a tragedy.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 14 February 2019 11:47)