1. To Dwight :

Thank You Dwight, It is good info, actually the numbers a little higher than I expected or imagined. I personally am more inclined to a integrated population, I am Serb but for sure I see that I am a mutt, pieces of Russia, Asia, Mongolia, India and the Middle East. So I can not imagine my self in a Srbija that is not integrated. That was the whole idea behind Jugoslavija but we all from the Balkans too primitive to touch the face of God. Maybe that ( immigration ) of some new blood into our Serbian territories will be the magic to bring back a positive position, I really don't know at this point what will help if any thing. Well I guess we all need to have an open mind especially in the Balkans !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 20 February 2018 00:33)

2. To adrian_bucharest :

Yes Adrian, your numbers look very accurate to me, it is kind of what I expected. Remember this is based on the current " Mind Set " of the Serbian people, it could actually still go even further one way or another at the Serb's will but most likely the numbers you project are most probable. Remember Adrian the population of any country also will have a impact on the economy again either positive or negative. I am a realistic person or lets even say a calculated individual and that is why I think very far ahead and also very far behind at times. Well Adrian the decline of the Serbian population will not be so positive for the Balkans but life will go on and I pray for the good and innocent humanity !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 20 February 2018 00:19)

3. For Dragoljub

i calculated in the year 2100 population of Serbia will be 3 millions and half and population of Romania 10 millions

In the year 2050 the population of Serbia will be 6 millions or 5 millions and 700k
    (adrian_bucharest, 19 February 2018 20:37)

4. @Dragoljub Djurkovic

You will find information here
    [link]/
    (Dwight, 19 February 2018 18:55)

5. Canít wait to hear that . And you want Kosova ?
    I think serbia itís already to much for you
    (Albanian American )

Well lets wait for our Balkan Brother Adrian to make the analysis, give him some time to do the research and work the numbers, you know that will be only a calculated estimate but probably a accurate indicator.

To be honest I do tend to side with the " Economical Issue " more, the Balkans being ripped apart not helping any one living there. I am realistic though, I understand that all this hostility will never lead to any peace or liberty. It is true that the USA has a lot of money to wage war on little Srbija and Hitler we all know is the BIG BOSS of the Roman Catholic Empire. So England always the BIG pussy that strives for some Anglo - Saxon greater Briton ! I don't know what is in your little mind but that is for you to know only !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 19 February 2018 17:40)

6. Is this the giant tourist attraction ruin in the center of Belgrade.
    There are dozens of people there every day photgraphing and videoing, and it is encouraged to come and see the damage caused by "NATO Aggression".
    There are always police and tourists around and I have never seen anyone been told to put camera away.

Ok a drone is a step further than a camera-phone-video but is hardly a surprise to find someone wants to film what you tell them is a tourist attraction.
    Is there something else to this story, maybe something about these people in particular that aroused suspicion? Have I got the wrong building?
    (Dwight,

Yes Dwight , wrong building.The one you are thinking (bombed by NATO) is torn down ,last year to come way for Belgrade on water project.
    (Sasa from near Jagodina, 19 February 2018 17:30)

7. Dragoljub Djurkovic, 19 February 2018 15:07)

Canít wait to hear that . And you want Kosova ?
    I think serbia itís already to much for you
    (Albanian American, 19 February 2018 17:01)

8. Is this the giant tourist attraction ruin in the center of Belgrade.

(Dwight, 19 February 2018 15:48)

9. To Adrian_Bucharest:

Adrian, regarding the declining Serbian population, can you please calculate for us all a " time frame " showing the Serbian population ( Live Births vs. Death Rate ) from the 1950's to present and give a projection for the year 2050 or 2100 ???

Thank You Dear Balkan Brother !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 19 February 2018 15:07)

10. Only 2 weeks ago B92 ran a story that U.S and Serbia were great friends and partners!!!!!
    Now we see espionage at its finest.
    Just like U.S phone tapping Germany and France.
    Great friends, NOT!!!!!
    (Smart Serb, 19 February 2018 14:42)

11. Funny fact in Kosovo and Romania are many cities who have similar names example Bolintin Romania and Boljetin Kosovo actualy we have 2 cities called Bolintin . Another interesting fact is that in january our inflation is 4,5% already and this year acording to new estimations will be about +15% after we had deflation in 2016 and 2015 and extremly low inflation before [link]

Inflation grow because minimum salary was raised with 30% which is to much + some pensions had grow with a lot from january , will grow again in july , and then again before end of year because of a law

If our curency will not die we will have gdp per capita grow in Euro and Dollars as in 2000s when it had grow from inflation in 2003 was similar with Serbia and Bulgaria actualy under Serbia and it jumped from inflation at $10000 in 2008

This year in Romania everything grow with 30% + minimum salary in december 2015 was 1000 lei and now in january 2018 is 1900 lei that is 90% in 2 years and 1 month

Our curency is the best from East Europe is same value as 2012 , even Poland curency is more bad than 2012 in our forecast is suposed our curency to apreciate because of economical grow big one in 2018 to

a funny thing is that in 1990s our gdp had grow from 100 billions at trilions but in dollars it was lower cause 1 dollar had grow from 21 lei at 30000 lei

Marshall Liviu Dragnea said he want to repeat 2000s scenario of gdp grow
    (adrian_bucharest, 19 February 2018 14:22)

12. My Dear Serbian Brothers and Sisters some times even you question my long rants on this web site but please open your eyes what USA, England and Hitler is doing in the Balkans ! The Roman Catholic puppet Ukrainians that are against Srbija and Dear Mother Russia today are the same Roman Catholic puppet Ukrainians who were with Hitler in the 1940's ! So the USA with so much innocent blood on it's hands already and wants more ! I am glad that the " Serbian Military Police " took these Nazi Spies into custody, this is an act of war, I don't know how blind any one else is but I have a clear picture what was being done here !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 19 February 2018 14:20)

13. If anyone complains about arresting US citizens, all I say is go to Langley Virginia and try that on and see if you don't get arrested there or even better try flying a drone over the Pentagon, White House etc, etc.
    (sj, 19 February 2018 12:16)