1. Mr. Sken,
    We are allowed our own thoughts/opinions. So I will not elaborate. But my feeling and knowledge is that history did not begin or end in the last twenty years.
    Živili Srbija !
    (Betsy Lalich, 12 December 2017 03:34)

2. Bekim,
    There is no such thing as "Palestinians". They are tribal Arabs occupying Jewish/Israeli land. Learn history :
    Jewish calendar : 5778
    Christian calendar : 2017
    Muslim calendar : 1439
    So you cannot hide your biased Jew-hatred.
    (Betsy Lalich, 12 December 2017 03:27)

3. @ Ms. Lalich Thank you for wishes and kind words. I think serbs' best allies are not in the west. The West destroyed Yugoslavia without mercy and the West destroyed the whole region without mercy of any kind. Your best allies are those albos, bosniaks, croats, etc who want their countries to develop, don't have any doubt on the West's duplicity and bigotry. Of course people are people everywhere and there are good people in the West too. But you touched upon a very intriguing topic, the decadence. Do you agree with me that Yugoslavia became a decadent country in the last decade before it broke up?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 11 December 2017 18:36)

4. I am glad Serbia is on the side of truth and justice against the brutal, racist, apartheid, settler state that is Israel. As Nelson Mandela once said, "there is no freedom without the freedom of the Palestinians". Free Palestine!
    (Bekim_Novi Sad, 11 December 2017 13:46)

5. Betsy Lalich, Serbs in the West are fascist for many so-called Serbs in Serbia and those people wouldn't survive a bit if Serbs in the West didn't invested in Serbia. Those people are just bunch of communists who are disgrace in Serbia. Examples are on srbininfo users Negrutin, dikki
    (George, 11 December 2017 09:31)

(Ari, 9 December 2017 05:31)
    Kosovo could be free if the occupation was to end. Yes, Albanians and the US are temporarily occupying Kosovo.
    Albanians have their homeland. It's called Albania and Albania never had Kosovo. It was always Serbian albeit temporarily occupied.
    If you have any evidence of Kosovo being Albanian at any stage feel free to produce it.
    Until then, please set Kosovo free.
    (Peggy, 11 December 2017 01:51)

7. Mr. Sken,
    You do not offend me.
    That is not possible.
    But the topic here is Serbian support of "Palestine" and Jerusalem, not poor Serbs. My direction was concerning Serb leadership and wider issues of true allies. The "Palestinians" have never been Serb allies. For the Serbian people as a group, I have immense love and respect. During the last war I arrived in Belgrade several times to give support...to people, not leaders. So I am not offended. But I am critical of some decisions made that do offend me. Better we look towards old allies, even in the West. Our alliances go back very far, beyond one or even two generations. And I understand people wanting to stay in their homeland. But also understand the desire to leave. I respect both choices. Wishing you and all Serbs well !
    (Betsy Lalich, 11 December 2017 00:44)

8. Indigenous Shqiptares remain committed to America and the West !

Palestine 🇵🇸 is wrong to support Modlem killing Chetniks.

Israeli must now recognize Kosova simply out of retaliation!
    (Azir, 10 December 2017 17:36)

9. Ms. Lalich I apologize if you feel offended again by my comment. I didn't mean to offend or discredit you. I don't think poor serb and albanian students who don't have a bag to go to school are decadent. Thats all and thats it. Sincerely, Sken
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 10 December 2017 17:04)

10. Tironco don't give money to me as I don't need more money. Im not rich but I can survive somehow. Give them to a school, to a hospital, to people who live in villages.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 10 December 2017 16:42)

11. Ms. Lalich I made my research on internet, top state that lives on remittances is India, not Serbia. I"m not discrediting anyone lady I just can't stand people who whine anyday on how many much money they invested in incorrigible serbia and albania, and how ungrateful serbs or albanians are! I think you are a little depressed or suffer from anxiety. Cheer up as nobody here really want your money. And many so many as myself could have emigrated a thousand times but have not as I cant find another albania in the world and I love too much my country to leave it for a bunch of euros more in my pocket! Yours faithfully, Sken
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 10 December 2017 16:36)

12. Mr. Sken,
    You know nothing about me nor my sacrifice for Serbs. You know nothing about my family and ancestors that suffered to help Serbs. Without the Serb diaspora, Serbia would have been dead and gone. Shame on you for discrediting and assuming millions did not help their Serb sisters and brothers. And yes, I see decadence in my ancient homeland. Do not be jealous of the "West". Why do so so many want to get here?
    (Betsy Lalich, 10 December 2017 10:34)

13. Skenderbe 1444, I want to give you my money so you can manage it and invest that properly. I just don't want that to be invested in Serbia or St. Petersburg, which is where your heart and PC is.
    (Tironc, 10 December 2017 01:58)

14. @ Ms. Lalich What decadence Ms. Lalich what decadence? You think that serbs in serbia and albanians in albania haven't travelled and haven't seen the west's decadence, lack of values, morals, desperation? We have some problems with each other but we are not decadent people! I think you and Azir and many others here who boast they earn a lot of money in the West, should really help your brethren here in the unlucky balkans! There are many schools that need to be fixed, organizations who fight for womens rights, many campaigns for bebes and students. If you only could donate a small gift, just the cost of a restaurant dinner in your "flourishing" west to your brethren in need here, that could help us a lot. Our states are poor don't have money to invest in so many sectors that need help. With respect, Sken
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 9 December 2017 19:50)

15. Albanians are fake muslims, as they also are fake christians. Albanians are atheists. Thank god we're atheists. Yes, god ... the tree, the sun, the cigarette, the cognac
    (Vari teneqen, 9 December 2017 07:57)

16. Palestinian are hipokrite they want their freedom but don't want Kosova to be free. Don't worry Serbia and Russia will give them their freedom. Albania should do the same move the ambassie to Jerusalem
    (Ari, 9 December 2017 05:31)

17. Serbia and many of its citizens have become a disgrace. For the many years I helped my "brethren", I am now ashamed. Join the fascist killers in the Muslim world. Join the ex-commie fascists. Thankfully my ancestors and many others escaped your decadence!
    (Betsy Lalich, 9 December 2017 03:08)

18. Out-of-topic but I think, Georgians and French (except Alsace) painted themself a bit in the corner.

One does think: a little bit of Stalin-nostalgia + grape juice + ethanol + sugar = khvanchkara (or kindzmarauli, your choice) = minimum 7 Euro / bottle. Wrong.

The other does think: some artsy label + meh alcoholic grape juice + "beaujolais" on the label = an other 7 Euro. Wrong.

Here USA (only export booze, not for domestic "пиндос" consumption!) or Argentina (carmenere) has a huge advantage. USA after the fires in Napa Valley will be a rarity... Argentina stays. Hey, they did not even recognize Kosovo, an other bonus.

Chile is also OK and no Kosovo recognition in sight.
    (Ataman, 9 December 2017 02:09)

19. Rote,

While I agree with you on many things... regarding alternative history (Fomenko) or your views about Stalin... I think, you had either a way to good carmenere today or a very bad khvanchkara.

I am after a half bottle of Saperavi now... it's a "meh"... certainly not worth 6 Euro.
    (Ataman, 9 December 2017 01:52)

20. Will Serbs join Palestinians in their new intifada against Israel?
    (Avni, 7 December 2017 20:28)

At this point, the entire world except Trump's Evangelical fascists and Netanyahu's right wing colonialists will join Palestine in their new intifada.
    (Navi, 9 December 2017 00:13)

21. Palestine do not Recognise Kosovo as an independent country The Arab Nations see the Albanians as the Fake muslims and American Lap Dogs. If Palestine Secure Arms Deal from Serbia it would shift the balance in palestine.
    (Blue Angel, 8 December 2017 21:25)

22. NAPOLEON HAS CHOSEN LANDS FOR ISRAEL AND JERUSALEM IN 1798 IN AL QUDS VILLAGE. JERUSALEM (ИОРОСАЛЕМ) WAS BIULT IN 19 CENTURY AND THHEY HAVE ZERO INFO ABOUT THE PERIOD OF 1500-1918. THEN THE BRITS OCCUPIED IT AND WROTE THEM THEIR NNEW HISTORY.

[link];
    [link]
    [link];
    (rote kapelle, 8 December 2017 19:59)

23. Ivana, 7 December 2017 22:27)

You mean you’re a two face ?
    You seating on two chairs?
    You acting important and begin Telirson for special deal for Kosovo (dacic)
    Kosovo je serbia, but we just want to swap some territories ?
    How can you have both countries by your side ?
    Or or you think you smarter then everybody?
    Lol serbs exposed long time ago, just look at ivana for example 🤡
    (Albanian American, 8 December 2017 15:46)

24. Ivana, and yet Vucic had guts to talk about US double standards. It's just unbelievable how the leaders of many countries are lost in the jungle of so many recognized and non-recognized countries by taxpayers expense.
    (sarma, 8 December 2017 12:13)

25. Palestinians have their own embassy in Belgrade and are fully supported by Serbian diplomacy in international affairs against interests of Israel. This is respected in Arab countries.
    (John, 8 December 2017 09:24)

26. >>Lenard and 1 more thing that i will show you this days ,
    >>for Bucharest average salary for 2020 is forecast to be
    >>1400 euro more than your Zagreb !

The salary expectations of an Apple Store manager in rural Austria is about 1800 EUR.
    That won't be much better in 2 years.

You want me to tell, they would do better in Bucharest than in Austria?
    I am unsure. Besides, the food prices even in rural Romania are not much less, than in rural Austria. I am not saying, Croatia is any better.
    I think, the few places in East Europe where the salaries and prices are "kind of" in harmony are the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and (metropolitan!) areas of Russia.
    Maybe in that order. The rest is to forget, Ukraine, BY, Romania, Hungary or Serbia included. And FYROM, Bulgaria, Kosovo or Albania is a catastrophe.
    (Ataman, 8 December 2017 09:07)

27. Vučić, you are referring here to "so-called Palestine" and following in the footsteps of dictator Tito who was always pro-Arab. The "Palestinians" burned Serbian flags in the civil war of the 90's. They are largely led by terrorist Islamists.You have made a big mistake.
    (Betsy Lalich, 8 December 2017 03:50)

28. WTF is this ?
    (Zizu, 7 December 2017 23:53)

29. What an irony, though. Israel sees Palestine as Kosovo and Palestine sees Israel as Kosovo, and that's why we have both countries by our side.
    (Ivana, 7 December 2017 22:27)

30. Will Serbs join Palestinians in their new intifada against Israel?
    (Avni, 7 December 2017 20:28)

31. america is finished,,,nobody is joining their army anymore they wanted minorities and cultured eastern white people and others to join while the western white cowards hide...well everyone woke up there now...lets see how many western whites join their american coward army lol..and the same goes with nato western nations.it's going to be fun to watch america get smashed everywhere..SERBS START HAVING BIGGER FAMMILIES GET SMART...
    (kik, 7 December 2017 17:18)

32. for Lenard

Lenard you know what is the truth ? your Croatia doesn`t develop and even don`t had a bad legacy + it have so big advantages of tourism

Yesterday i meant net salary very close to gross salary with deductions

Future forecasts for Croatia gdp are maximum 2% gdp grow , in 2018 we grow with at least +7%

Lenard and 1 more thing that i will show you this days , for Bucharest average salary for 2020 is forecast to be 1400 euro more than your Zagreb !
    (adrian_bucharest, 7 December 2017 15:26)