Nova vest
close

Weather in Serbia

English

Strong storms are coming to Serbia?

State Hydrometeorological Institute (RHMZ) announced that the heat wave in Serbia will weaken, and that showers and thunderstorms expected in Serbia in the coming period will be locally more intense and accompanied by hail, strong or stormy winds.

10:10

7 d

English

Showers are coming

After the great heat in some parts of the country, refreshment arrives. State Hydrometeorological Institute has issued the latest warning about showers with thunder that will hit the southwest of Serbia in the next two hours.

18:18

10 d

English

Europe is on fire: Serbia is next

The beginning of June brought the first heat wave to the eastern part of the Mediterranean, and a hot air mass covered the area from Greece through Turkey to Cyprus. From today, this hot air mass is moving towards our area.

13:04

50 d

English

Temperature drop: Snow in April?

Ahead of us is a sunny and hot period with summer temperatures that will reach as high as 31 degrees, which is more characteristic of summer than spring months.

9:55

106 d

Izdvajamo

Info - B92

Razno

Na današnji dan, 27. jul

916 - Umro je prosvetitelj Kliment Ohridski, najpoznatiji učenik braće Ćirila i Metodija i njihov saradnik u širenju slovenske pismenosti i književnosti.

0:00

7 h

Život - B92

Aktuelno

Vratila se i pokidala VIDEO/FOTO

Kanadska pevačica Selin Dion večeras je nastupila na kraju ceremnonije otvaranju Olimpijskih igara u Parizu, a to joj je bio prvi nastup otkako je javnosti saopštila da pati od sindroma ukočene osobe.

0:53

7 h

Novo Sport Video Menu