1. Luisa,
    I am still waiting, 3 days have passed and you did not furnish me with the proof of your claim.
    Come on let us see when did I say, I never been to Rep Serbia.
    You know what xou are the pathological liar.
    (British, 20 September 2020 20:02)

2. Stano stated: “It is up to Kosova HOW it will implement the Agreement on minorities.” He did not state WHEN. The implementation of the Agreement takes place only after all issues are agreed upon. We are a long way from agreeing on ALL issues. I hope Serbia can read between the lines!
    (Ralph W., 20 September 2020 07:13)

3. What commitment? The one that is unconstitutional but yet was pressured to be considered?! Serbs make only 2% of population in Kosova. They are so minuscule that we could have them all live in one single building. 😂The serbian’s rights in Kosova will be equal to that of Albanians in Serbia. Kapish?
    (Time, 18 September 2020 18:37)

You people still dont get it LOL. The whole purpose is not to solve the situation but for the Serbs to appear to look as if they are lookking for a solution. The long term strategy is to get rid of the Albos in Kosovo by continuing this stalemate. Its worked perfectly so far. You started off with 1.8 million goat herders but today its less than 1 million; I'd say about 900,000. The solution will arrive when its get to about 20,000.
    (sj, 19 September 2020 16:39)

4. EU MESSAGE TO PRISTINA:
    GET YOUR SKATES ON!
    (British, 19 September 2020 11:55)

5. Luisa,
    For your info I never ever said I never been to Rep. Serbia.
    Please send the proof date, copy of my claim.
    It is you, poor thing very confused.
    Mixing me with someone else from this forum.
    I was born in the former Yugoslavia.And activally lived for 5 years in rep SerbiaRefrsin yourself of wrong accusation is my sound advice to you. And get the facts right before commiting yourself further into the trouble and insulting me at the same time.
    I mean it. Watch your mouth.
    (British, 18 September 2020 19:59)

6. What commitment? The one that is unconstitutional but yet was pressured to be considered?! Serbs make only 2% of population in Kosova. They are so minuscule that we could have them all live in one single building. 😂The serbian’s rights in Kosova will be equal to that of Albanians in Serbia. Kapish?
    (Time, 18 September 2020 18:37)

7. The KLA terrorists have no concept of “good faith”, which explains why the region they currently terrorize is a de facto criminally dysfunctional fenced-in ghetto.
    (Zhukov, 18 September 2020 10:06)

8. Since the agreement was signed in 2013, the EU never pushed Kosovo to honour the agreement, so why now?
    Instead the EU kept pushing Serbia into submission as Kosovo kept trying to change the original agreement over 100 times and looking for excuses to stall it by blaming Serbia for not being compliant on their side.
    EU should stay out of the dialogue as they cannot even deal with their own issues.
    (Al, 18 September 2020 00:43)

9. British,
    Earlier you had said you had never been to Serbia. Are you sure it is not cancer of the brain that you are suffering of.
    (Luisa, 17 September 2020 17:20)

10. Bravo Mr Stamp. That's the way, put your foot down.
    As for financial side Siptari pay us for enticing Nato forces by lies resulting in bombing, maiming injuring, killing.
    Even today young people are dying from leukemia, cancer, tumor.
    Including myself who had lived in Serbia for five years and last year were diagnosed with tumor.
    Never drunk alkohol, never smoked, healthy food eater but had tumor in two places. And until 2019 been in hospital.
    Thanks to Nato.
    By lies kosovo * caused 78 days of bombing. Rep Serbia & KiM,
    Montenegro.
    Very sad that they attempt to get compensation from Serbia. For what?
    Climbing Serbian churches tower, breaking crosses, setting on fire, and filling a petrol tanker, burning hospital.
    Out of all Serbia, Serbian people are ONLY VICTIMS.
    (British, 17 September 2020 15:32)