1. This is beyond tragedy, beyond sadness. This never should have happened. I feel sorry for them. Where are the donations for those poor people? This world is not fair.
    (Bibi, 24 April 2019 03:49)

2. I hope they publish the names of the 13 terrorists. I would like to see if any of them are ISIS Terrorist Albanians from KiM. Maybe some of the 100 ISIS Soldiers from KiM trying to return - not impossible and probably very probable.
    (Chi, 23 April 2019 02:12)

3. The religion of “peace” strikes again, at least this time they’re killing their own kind and not us Europeans.
    (Guest, 22 April 2019 12:24)
    They're killing everyone regardless of colour you, (censoring myself too).
    (Peggy, 23 April 2019 00:59)

4. SAD DAY FOR THE WORLD. GREAT NEWS ALSO FROM ALBANIAN COMMUNITY IN NYC,USA MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS GAVE 1.5 MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO BUILD A NEW CATHOLIC CATHEDRALS IN KOSOVA . I BELIVE ALBANIANS SHOULD GO BACK TO THEIR ROOTS AND BECOME CATHOLICS. THIS WAY SERBIANS CAN'T USE RELIGION AGAINST ALBANIANS AND CLAIM THEY ARE CHRISTIANS AND WE ARE MUSLIMS. ALBANIANS ARE CATHOLICS,ORTHODOKS,AND MUSLIM. WE WHERE CHRISTIANS FIRST THEN TURKS CONVERTED ALBANIANS TO MUSLIMS . MY MOTHERS MOTHER WAS FROM RESTELICA KOSOVA SHE WAS ORTHODOKS FIRST THEY SHE SAID TURKS FORCED US TO BECOME MUSLIMS. MY FATHERS SIDE FROM TIVAR MONTENEGRO WHERE CATHOLICS , MY GRAND FATHER IN TIRANA WHERE CATHOLICS. SO ALBANIANS SHOULD BECAME CATHOLICS.I DON'T HAVE PROBLEM WITH MUSLIM RELIGION BUT WE ARE WHITE EUROPIAN AND WE SHOLUD START CONVERTING TO CATHOLICS GO BACK TO ARE OLD RELIGION.
    (ari, 22 April 2019 22:05)

5. I know the American people hate these radical Islamists. And I read that they were being chased by the CIA. However, since the US participated in the illegal bombing of Yugoslavia in the 1990s, I believe the United States people gave tax-free donations to National Thowheeth Jama'ath and the CIA was actually chasing them to give them more money and weapons to attack Christians and Western tourists on holiday in Sri Lanka. It is completely logical, isn't it?
    (Nationalist Serb, 22 April 2019 19:40)

6. Those brown Sri Lanka people killed in such a coward way were christians, you censoring myself here, you good boy of a good mother! Not even sorrow for brown christians, white Europeans' brothers in arms?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 22 April 2019 16:51)

7. The religion of “peace” strikes again, at least this time they’re killing their own kind and not us Europeans.
    (Guest, 22 April 2019 12:24)