1. It has never properly been explained why Bosniaks hate the Croats.
    At the beginning of the break up of Yugoslvaia the Bosniaks and Croats voted to leave Yugoslvaia and were political and military allies when the war started.
    At the end of 1992 the Croats thought they could wipe out their “allies” the Bosniaks and take half of Bosnia so they turned against them.
    The following extract is from testimony by Ramiz Tiro, a Bosniak living in Mostar:
    “Having spent 262 days in hell I had forgotten what it was like to be a human being. I was tortured so much they [Croats] made an animal out of me”
    “Some detainees were forced to drink their own urine while other were made to eat shoe polish or grass. In another case Croat military police forced a Bosniak to lick his own blood off the floor so that ‘the blood of a Balija (a derogatory term for Bosniak Muslims) does not remain on Croatian soil’.
    This was done not by Serbs but Croats – the allies to Bosniaks. Now you know what Croats are like.

Lenny, I posted this especially for you. Now what are the chances of Croats surviving in the Federation?
    (sj, 15 October 2018 12:44)

2. (Turko Serb, 13 October 2018 06:11)

I have NEVER written under any other name; only under sj. I don’t need to because I am that good at what I do and this is a hobby for me plus I want you guys to know it’s me. Its your lot that hides behind many names when there are only a handful of authors.
    Modern technology is not capable of determining the author. It can only pick out similar words and phrases. Its best use is against plagiarism – universities use it.
    Just because I agree with Jovan does not mean I am Jovan. Let me repeat I am not an ALBO to hide under different names. I have and will continue to write only under sj.
    Even your pen name, Turko Serb, is pathetic. Have some pride and backbone and stay with your Albo name.
    (sj, 15 October 2018 10:52)

3. SJ,
    Perhaps you are not aware that modern technology exists capable of determining the author of a piece of writing provided an adiquete amoutnt of samples are availible. You have provided, over the years, more than enough samples to easily determine who is the author of various posts. You truly are a cowardly fraud.
    (Turko Serb, 13 October 2018 06:11)

4. Paul Broziosko,
    Nice try sj.
    (Turko Serb, 11 October 2018 15:01)

This someone else. I do not post under any other name than sj. I am not an Albanian to have several different names.
    (sj, 12 October 2018 10:38)

5. ... And Dacic can only sit back and do nothing as he knows radical-Serbias every step is closely being monitored!!!
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 11 October 2018 13:28)

He can sing though!
    (Tom L'Orizi, 12 October 2018 02:05)

6. I bet Dacic calls this a win for Serbia 😓

Jerevan: Francuska spremila nizak udarac Srbiji [link]

Beč odbio zahtev o KiM, delegacija Srbije napustila skup [link]
    (Avni, 11 October 2018 21:25)

7. Peter with the long name: 2/3 of the Presidency isn't sufficient for Kosovo to be recognised by Bosnia. The Constitution says that all three members have to agree or it doesn't happen.
    (ned taylor, 11 October 2018 20:58)

8. I assume that Dacic will be publicly criticising Dodik for his comments about recognition of Crimea as part of Russia on the same basis as this criticism. Whether or not Komsic personally considers Kosovo to be independent is academic; as a Presidency member he is bound by official policy. Are there no better qualified people to represent Bosnia abroad than the three stooges elected on Sunday?
    (ned taylor, 11 October 2018 18:40)

9. Trojan horse - Zeljko Komsic.
    (miro, 11 October 2018 17:16)

10. Paul Broziosko,
    Nice try sj.
    (Turko Serb, 11 October 2018 15:01)

11. B92... Please don’t mention that Komisic is the Croat member of the presidency of BiH because frankly it’s embarrassing that such a commo loving Muslim like him thinks he’ll represent Croats in BiH-No Thanks. We Croats want nothing to do with this scumbag. He represents no one other than himself. I hope Dodik destroys Bosnia piece by piece !
    (Paul Broziosko, 11 October 2018 11:39)

LMMFAO😂
    Represents himself hmmm, thats funny because the state of Croatia has recognized
    The Republic Of Kosova and actively supports and is involved with the creation of Kosova’s Army!!!
    I think that if 2/3rds of Bosnia’s tripartite officially recognizes The Republic Of Kosova Dodik will be powerless to do anything!!!
    (Peter The Rocky Mountains, 11 October 2018 13:28)

12. B92... Please don’t mention that Komisic is the Croat member of the presidency of BiH because frankly it’s embarrassing that such a commo loving Muslim like him thinks he’ll represent Croats in BiH-No Thanks. We Croats want nothing to do with this scumbag. He represents no one other than himself. I hope Dodik destroys Bosnia piece by piece !
    (Paul Broziosko, 11 October 2018 11:39)