1. No way Lenard gets novicok from Putin. Not as long as Sken is alive and among you guys.I asked my sources at Cia also and they gave their consent also. They just want to remain anonymous on this issue, while Fsb sent a signed and dated authorization.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 13 February 2021 08:19)

2. Fake picture with modified faces who are all the same person represented by little Tomy “Rice for Brains” and his endless parade of demented monikers.
    (Zhukov, 11 February 2021 21:20)

Here we are, itching Shugav saying his next stupidity in carefully chosen unnecessary words to depict his cravings for being mistaken for a learned person.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 12 February 2021 18:31)

3. Maybe Lenard will get the same shot my buddy Putin gave Navalny...
    (Chi, 12 February 2021 13:44)

4. Do I see it right, that people do not want to die and they rather show a middle finger to politics?
    (Ataman, 12 February 2021 00:40)

5. I wonder if the freedom loving Democratic western press will show this on their news?

But where is Lenny; I no see him in picture.
    (sj, 11 February 2021 23:33)

6. Fake picture with modified faces who are all the same person represented by little Tomy “Rice for Brains” and his endless parade of demented monikers.
    (Zhukov, 11 February 2021 21:20)

7. To my dear Croatian friends,
    I recommend the Chinese vaccine over the Russian one, as it will only make you sterile, whereas, the Russian vaccine has been known to be fatal. However, the US will provide a number of far superior vaccines gratis. Why pay, Black Market prices, for unproven inferior vaccines.
    (Theofan S.Noli, 11 February 2021 21:13)

8. Skenderbeu 1444,

p.s. For your edification, if you call Putin on the phone, you will not be speaking to him in person.
    (Fan S. Noli 1928, 11 February 2021 21:01)

9. Skenderbeu 1444,
    One can take a man out of the village but, one cannot take the village out of the man. The expression I just quoted is quite apropos for many of our resident inmates contributing on b92.
    Edhe ti e kam ne derment.
    (Fan Nokia 1928, 11 February 2021 20:56)

10. As it happens, Serbia will be the first country, and ally of Russia, to start a production outside Russia and we can assume that it is Serbia that will provide its hostile and historically genocidal neighbors and in many cases former orthodox brethren with vaccine. Which is a good thing really as they have started to learn that being anschlussed to the Eurofag union comes with no benefits. They're the last on the list of they even are supposed to get any.
    (fas, 11 February 2021 19:47)

11. Do I see Lenard in the picture?
    (Hank the Tank, 11 February 2021 18:45)

12. I will call on the phone President Putin and will ask him in person to inoculate at least our Croat friend Lenard. Kgb and Fsb have both sent their consent.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 11 February 2021 16:54)