1. icj - Nobody really expected you to live up to your commitment. That would be out of character for you. You've always been consistent in your lying, deceitful, Serb-Hating ways. We've come to expect noting less from you. After all, an Ustasha dog doesn't change his spots, or in your case, her spots.
    (njegos, 7 April 2017 02:12)

Just trying to help you avoid going insane lol There is not any icj here that committed anything to you. It must have been a dream of yours or some discussion you were having somewhere else with this icj. So, unless you tell that icj to come here and read your comments, I doubt you'll get icj to live up to his/her commitment to you lol
    (icj1, 9 April 2017 16:32)

2. icj - Nobody really expected you to live up to your commitment. That would be out of character for you. You've always been consistent in your lying, deceitful, Serb-Hating ways. We've come to expect noting less from you. After all, an Ustasha dog doesn't change his spots, or in your case, her spots.
    (njegos, 7 April 2017 02:12)

3. Here is icj1's response: "all my relatives who were alive during WWII are dead, so if you wish to ask if they were Ustasha (whatever that means), I can give you the address of the cemetery and you are more than welcome to go and ask them and let us know the answer!"
    (icj1, 29 March 2017 01:28)

now refuses to provide the names and address
    (njegos, 6 April 2017 01:22)

I can't refuse something that you have not asked me about lol As soon as you ask me (not somebody else) about something I promised to you, rest assured that I'll provide the answer to you, as I have been doing in the past, despite the fact that you are a Serb hater!
    (icj1, 6 April 2017 14:12)

4. Here is my question addresed to icj: "...how many of your relatives were Ustasha in WWII?"
    (njegos, 28 March 2017 21:23)

(icj1, 29 March 2017 01:28)

Although icj1 responded to a question to icj, she now refuses to provide the names and address as she had promised. Our little Miss Ustasha from Australia has been caught in yet another lie and has been called out on it. We now know that the supreme Serb-Hater is a female and hails from an Ustasha family and lives in Australia. You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper. And the amazing thing is you keep coming back for more! Too funny!
    (njegos, 6 April 2017 01:22)

5. Make sure though to let our dear friends Simon Weisenthal and Amnesty Yugoslavia know about the answers your may get from icj, as they appear to be very interested about your question to icj :)
    (icj1, 5 April 2017 13:30)

----

icj1, the CB of B92, lied and is now stupidly deflecting his /her idiotic argument to icj (whatever that is) or the ICJ.

Our resident bigot, icj1, should realize the difference between icj/icj1 and ICJ. The capitalized ICJ is an acronym for international Court of Justice, International Commission of Jurists, Institute for Civil Justice, Interstate Compact on Juveniles, In Christ Jesus, International Center for Journalists, International Club of Journalists or International Criminal Justice.

That our resident bigot can't distinguish between icj and ICJ is no surprise. The lesson in small case versus large case letters is provided in grade 1 of primary school. At that age, icj1 was on a different learning track idolizing his Josef Mengele and learning at his young age how to associate medical disorders with ethnicity. icj1 also missed the basic lesson on which case to use with proper nouns; icj1 was eagerly learning how to apologize for Ante Pavelic and his dear Ustashe.

Yes, icj1 continues to expose himself/herself not only as a liar, but a liar who failed elementary school basic English. Proof again that idiocy, intolerance and ignorance define icj1.

PS CB = Chief Bigot
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 5 April 2017 14:59)

6. icj - Just as predicted, you didn't provide the names of your relatives and the cemetery where they are buried as you had offered.
    (njegos, 4 April 2017 22:33)

I doubt that icj monitors your comments on b92.net or that icj offered you anything. I think you may be dreaming about that and are confusing it with reality lol

But, in any case, if you really want to pursue your delusions with icj, its email address is information@icj-cij.org

(icj1, 5 April 2017 13:30)

7. Njegos asked for the address and names
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 3 April 2017 00:38)

But njegos has not asked me for any address and names, so not sure what you want from me!
    (icj1, 4 April 2017 14:35)

(njegos, 1 April 2017 18:11)
    The daily drivel of lies continue
    (Simon Weisenthal, 4 April 2017 16:45)

The quote from njegos at 1 April 2017 18:11 that you provided just proves the point that I made to our dear friend Amnesty Yugoslavia that njegos has not asked me for any address and names lol
    (icj1, 5 April 2017 13:21)

8. icj - Just as predicted, you didn't provide the names of your relatives and the cemetery where they are buried as you had offered. You've been called out as a deceitful lying coward by many on this forum. Now we can add one more descriptive adjective to the pile: you're BORING. You've become predictable and boring. You've been discredited so many times and by so many people, you've become the laughing stock of the forum. I'm sure your Ustasha parents and grandparents are proud of you though. LOL

Since you have no shame, I'm sure you'll resurface on this forum somewhere and sometime in the future. When you do, please bring some better material. Discrediting you has been much easier than I thought it would be. You are a clown. Might I suggest that you change your screen name? icj is synonymous with the Court Jester of this forum We're all laughing at you icj. HAHAHA!
    (njegos, 4 April 2017 22:33)

9. Well, I am njegos and I would like to take you up on your offer to provide me with the names of your relatives and the address of the cemetery where they are buried.

(njegos, 1 April 2017 18:11)

(icj1, 4 April 2017 14:35)

----

The daily drivel of lies continue and we, in turn, continue to expose the idiocy, intolerance and ignorance that define icj1.

(Simon Weisenthal, 4 April 2017 16:45)

10. Will you give us the address of the cemetery and the names of your relatives, or will continue with your perpetual never ending lies?
    (Simon Weisenthal, 31 March 2017 06:32)

(icj1, 31 March 2017 16:57)

Njegos asked for the address and names
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 3 April 2017 00:38)

Sure, and you are more than welcome to provide to njegos whatever address and names he/she may have asked you for.

(icj1, 4 April 2017 14:35)

11. Will you give us the address of the cemetery and the names of your relatives, or will continue with your perpetual never ending lies?
    (Simon Weisenthal, 31 March 2017 06:32)

(icj1, 31 March 2017 16:57)

Njegos asked for the address and names; Simon asked for the address and names; and the consistent response from icj1, the CB of B92: no names, no address, more perpetual lies, more idiocies, more intolerance, more ignorance.

CB = Chief Bigot
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 3 April 2017 00:38)

12. Until then, the broadcasting of your idiocies, intolerance and ignorance (and perpetual never ending lies) will continue to be exposed.

(Simon Weisenthal, 1 April 2017 04:36)

Well, before you can continue something, you have to actually start it and so far you have not started exposing even one of those things lol

(icj1, 1 April 2017 21:24)

---

Dude, You started broadcasting icj1 stupidness on this site years ago and many of us continue to expose and mock icj1. You, the CB of B92, is the origin of icj1 delusions and icj1 idiocies. Fact: icj1 is the lone idiot on this site who lies about a common GDP term and refers to it as a "nonsensical concept" and "weird thing". icj1's daily drivel of lies include the diagnosis of an entire ethnic group with a neurological disorder. icj1's delusion and lies have no bounds and are consistently showcased in his/her failure to grasp basic concepts in fields of history, science, law, current events and many other topics. Yes , as Simon and others have said: Idiocy, intolerance and ignorance define icj1 ......and will continue to be exposed.

PS CB = Chief Bigot

(Amnesty Yugoslavia, 3 April 2017 00:21)

13. Croatia = AMAETURES COMPETE!
    SERBIA = PROFFESIONALS CREATE!
    (David, 1 April 2017 23:08)

14. Until then, the broadcasting of your idiocies, intolerance and ignorance (and perpetual never ending lies) will continue to be exposed.

(Simon Weisenthal, 1 April 2017 04:36)

(icj1, 1 April 2017 21:24)

15. how many of your relatives were Ustasha in WWII?
    (njegos, 28 March 2017 21:23)

(icj1, 29 March 2017 01:28)

(Simon Weisenthal, 31 March 2017 06:32)

As for the "perpetual never ending lies" part, that's obviously a fantasy from your dreams since you did not list a single example of these "perpetual never ending lies" lol
    (icj1, 31 March 2017 16:57)

You published a comment for all of us to read.
    (Simon Weisenthal, 1 April 2017 04:36)

Of course... And you were more than welcome to read it and I'm flattered that you did :)
    (icj1, 1 April 2017 21:23)

16. From icj: "Why should I give you the address of the cemetery and the names of my relatives? Are you njegos?"

Well, I am njegos and I would like to take you up on your offer to provide me with the names of your relatives and the address of the cemetery where they are buried. Please provide this information in your next post to me. Failure to do so will be just one more lie added to the long, long list of lies that you have spewed on this forum. You are being called out as a liar and a coward as you have so many times in the past. Prove me wrong at least once. You won't though, cowards don't change their colors!
    (njegos, 1 April 2017 18:11)

17. From icj: "Why should I give you the address of the cemetery and the names of my relatives? Are you njegos?"

I am njegos, and I would like to take you up on your offer to provide me with the names of your relatives and the cemetery they are buried in. You can send the information in your next post to me on this forum. By not doing so will render yourself as the coward and liar that you are and have demonstrated yourself to be on so many previous occasions on this forum. If nothing else, you are consistent. LOL
    (njegos, 1 April 2017 14:36)

18. Will you give us the address of the cemetery and the names of your relatives, or will continue with your perpetual never ending lies?

(Simon Weisenthal, 31 March 2017 06:32)

(icj1, 31 March 2017 16:57)

---

I am reader and commentator on a B92 forum, and yes I realize your dementia poses challenges in your cognitive capacity, but you didn't send a confidential email to Njegos. You published a comment for all of us to read. You wrote to all of us, when you submitted a comment for broader publication. In fact your, exact words to the broader readership were "I can give you the address of the cemetery and you are more than welcome to go and ask them".

If you believe that you're conducting a confidential correspondence with Njegos, then perhaps you should use a secure form of communication rather than publishing to all readers on an on-line site. Until then, the broadcasting of your idiocies, intolerance and ignorance (and perpetual never ending lies) will continue to be exposed.

(Simon Weisenthal, 1 April 2017 04:36)

19. how many of your relatives were Ustasha in WWII?
    (njegos, 28 March 2017 21:23)

(icj1, 29 March 2017 01:28)

(Simon Weisenthal, 31 March 2017 06:32)

(icj1, 31 March 2017 16:57)

20. From icj: "You haven't asked any question about anybody's family on this page, dear, so obviously nobody here can answer a question that you did not ask on this page. I think you might have asked it in your dreams or somewhere else lol"

This was icj's answer to my question about how many of his/her relatives were Ustasha during WWII.

Then tis from icj: "Anyway, if you have any question about anybody's family, feel free to ask it and I will definitively join other contributors of these forums in helping you with answers, if we can."

Then this: "But, you did not ask any question about the role my relatives played during WWII, so obviously I could not dodge a question you never asked lol"

Hmmm, perhaps you don't understand the English very well. I tried to type slow so you could comprehend. I guess that didn't work. Wait a minute, there are many, many posters on this forum from Australia just like you and they all seem to read, write and speak the same form of English that I do. Therefore, I can only conclude that you do as well. So you just must be a liar and a coward. Exposing you has been fun...and too easy. Typical Ustasha offspring. Please respond, the entertainment value from your comments is great...but really of no value otherwise.
    (njegos, 31 March 2017 13:39)

21. I can give you the address of the cemetery and you are more than welcome to go and ask them and let us know the answer!
    (icj1, 29 March 2017 01:28)
    ---

(Simon Weisenthal, 31 March 2017 06:32)

22. Why are you lying about that? There was no such posters around Zagreb during match with Ukraine... Don't spreading false hate news...
    (Antonio Popac, 30 March 2017 21:42)

23. Are you that ashamed of your family's past that you won't even answer the question?
    (njegos, 29 March 2017 16:00)

----------

(njegos, 29 March 2017 16:00)

Of course, most Croats, like most Serbs, most Albanians, etc are proud of the role their relatives played in WWII in fighting the Nazis and their allies.

----------

What nationality are you today?
    (njegos, 29 March 2017 16:00)

The same one as yesterday :) What about you?
    ----------

So did you decide to be Swedish today? Or perhaps German?
    (njegos, 29 March 2017 16:00)

Nope, I did not decide to be Swedish or German.

Any additional questions, dear?
    (icj1, 30 March 2017 19:24)

24. As for your question above, all my relatives who were alive during WWII are dead, so if you wish to ask if they were Ustasha (whatever that means), I can give you the address of the cemetery and you are more than welcome to go and ask them and let us know the answer!
    (icj1, 29 March 2017 01:28)
    ---

I along with other individuals may be interested in following up on your offer and conduct a forensic analyses on your relatives and their potential WWII activities. Please do list the location of their graves as well as their full names as my colleagues and I will be glad to search for any possible Ustasha association
    (Simon Weisenthal, 30 March 2017 09:27)

25. Have they nothing more constructive to do??
    (4real, 30 March 2017 01:10)

26. rote

STOP DRINKING VODKA!
    (Victory1999, 29 March 2017 12:25)

I CAN ONLY START DOING IT.
    (rote, 29 March 2017 18:48)

27. From icj: "... all my relatives who were alive during WWII are dead, so if you wish to ask if they were Ustasha (whatever that means), I can give you the address of the cemetery and you are more than welcome to go and ask them and let us know the answer!"

This is icj's answer to my question about whether his/her relatives were Ustasha during WWII. What's wrong icj? Are you that ashamed of your family's past that you won't even answer the question? Come on, icj, most Croats are very proud of the role their relatives played in WWII. You instead are dodging the question like so many others that you've dodged in cowardly icj fashion.

What nationality are you today? You're obviously ashamed of your Croatian heritage and you are the one that said people are whatever they say they are. Remember that one? So did you decide to be Swedish today? Or perhaps German? You Croats always wanted to be Germanic. Perhaps Austrian. HA, Ha! You are pathetic!
    (njegos, 29 March 2017 16:00)

28. rote

STOP DRINKING VODKA!
    (Victory1999, 29 March 2017 12:25)

29. Joni

I tried to add my opinion to your comment but it's impossible to talk about 10 issues at the time. There was some rational seed in your conclusions about artificial nations but in a way all nations are artificial. Meanwhile there are several languages that I believe to be more or less natural though transformed. They are Slavic languages, Hungarian, Finnish, maybe Shqiptare, mediaeval Greek, Georgian, Armenian and nothing else comes to my mind.

Slavs had several alphabets and Cyrillic was based on one of them. Also there was Glagoltsa alphabet and some others that the scientists fail to read now. The tragedy of the Slavs was that the Russian army spoke almost the same language when they chased Napoleon in 1813. Immediately the Oldenburgs led by queen Victoria changed all Slavic languages finding traitors like Vuk Karadjic and Grushevsky in Ukraine. One of the tricks was imposing Latin alphabet that caused other changes in the languages and culture.

Croats have no cultural or any other advantages over the Serbs. Those are parts of the once united Slavic world with the Serbs sticking to the old traditions and the Croats sticking to the enemies of the Slavs. Croat history is as false as the history of any other European people. There have never been any Croat kings or whatsoever. Those were Rus governors of the provinces called Conrad (Konrad) = Kon Radi = Khan Ordi. They ruled in every country and you can find about 90 of them in wikipedia.
    (rote, 29 March 2017 10:19)

30. @ Michael Thomas
    You was good for some time when you begin to talk in delirious?
    All is artificial for Serbs – just you are not artificial. Wait all the slavs are Serbian? HAHAHA PATHETIC! How did I missed that? HOOAHHA!
    Croats are not Serbs, same as Bulgars, Montenegrins, Bosnians, Slovenians, Macedonians – or all or artificial these nation?
    I laugh on your culture and history. What a mind? Compare yourself with French and Italian? Seriously,I laugh!
    Yes, you are proud of your genocide, wars, because is all you give to the Balkan and to the Europe, nothing else. Ask a single people what know about Serbia? I bet nothing more than the Genocide Europe know!
    I even laugh more reading that you suffer from Latin Crusaders? Hahaha! Serbs came in Balkan in VII like barbaric tribes and invaders, honeyyy!
    You sucked Turks, married them, gives your daughters to them like no one in Balkan, and they gived to you indipendente,and then betrayed them like you betrayed US, Europe, Russia, every time you had occasions, because is the only think you know to to better..
    What language you have - A branch of the Slavic language? What alphabet you use? Is Serbian the alphabet? Eee! You are just bad copiers.
    Croats have their own religion, culture, language, art, literature same as you and all the other have, furthermore have a wonderful country that you will never have. And you are just JEALOUS!
    No, I think Croats will not oppose Serbia because Serbs oppose themselves.
    (Joni, 29 March 2017 09:15)

31. Ohh yeah, and who stabbed them?
    He is lying? Or you are lying?
    But, is like this that resolve your problems in your life, lying and blame others for your crimes and problems. Are you not ashamed?

Go Croats!🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺 Don't care what cetnics say. I already know that you don't care. Thanks for respecting our minority in Croatia. ❤❤❤❤❤

I have nothing against Russians.

GO croats? one nazi supporting another. Always on the wrong side, once again, which is why you will be losers again. Go cash your soros check, youre another troll on this site. your life is so sad that you cant find anything better to do with your life other than to troll a serbian news site.
    (ian b, 29 March 2017 07:15)

32. We are allergic to serbs.
    (Victory1999, 28 March 2017 00:21)
    Just like a vampire to sunlight. Your loss.
    (Peggy, 29 March 2017 01:51)

33. She never said the only Croats who have ill feelings towards Serbs are the ones attending Thomson concerts did she?
    (njegos, 28 March 2017 21:23)

Feel free to ask Peggy about that. I never said that Peggy said that. Let us know the answer once you sort it out with Peggy lol
    ----------

(njegos, 28 March 2017 21:23)

Feel free to list your questions and I, like other contributors of these forums, would be more than happy to help improve your knowledge if I can as long as your questions do not contain Serb-hating comments like you usually do.

(icj1, 29 March 2017 01:28)

34. there are some Croats who don't hold ill feeling towards Serbs but they are the exception not the norm.

How many go to Thomson's concerts and get drunk on Ustasha songs?
    (Peggy, 28 March 2017 01:27)

You just contradicted yourself, dear. Only a miniscule fraction of the Croat people went to Thomson's concerts, so those people who went to Thomson's concerts are the exception, not the norm.
    (icj1, 28 March 2017 15:49)

How did Peggy contradict herself icj? She never said the only Croats who have ill feelings towards Serbs are the ones attending Thomson concerts did she?

Are you once again trying mislead, obfuscate and deflect? What a surprise. Nothing of substance from the supreme Serb Hater icj...just more irrelevant rubbish. You still haven't answered my question, among the countless others that I've asked of you, on how many of your relatives were Ustasha in WWII? What's wrong icj, are you ashamed of that dark period of your Croat ancestry? Still waiting.
    (njegos, 28 March 2017 21:23)

35. Ukrainian football fans were one of the striking forces on the NAZI in 1913-14 trained for years by the western NGOs.
    (rote, 27 March 2017 20:38)

rote,
    (The Count of Kosova, 28 March 2017 03:08)

Don't mess with Rote unless you want to be his girlfriend. [link]
    (retired garbage man who used to take out all kinds of trash, 28 March 2017 21:05)

36. Ukrainian football fans were one of the striking forces on the NAZI in 1913-14 trained for years by the western NGOs.
    (rote, 27 March 2017 20:38)

rote, I can see you've been drinking that tainted vodka again. Read the above statement when you sober up so you can learn how stupid you sound. Only drink vodka produced outside Russia if you value your sanity, what's left of it. (The C*nt of Kosova, 28 March 2017 03:08)

Right you are it must be 2013-14 that was evident from the context (Khan text). As for vodka I have to dissapoint you because I don't even remember when I drank it last time. 7-8 months ago I think.
    (АЛБАНЕЦ, 28 March 2017 20:32)

37. there are some Croats who don't hold ill feeling towards Serbs but they are the exception not the norm.

How many go to Thomson's concerts and get drunk on Ustasha songs?
    (Peggy, 28 March 2017 01:27)

(icj1, 28 March 2017 15:49)

38. I have pasted below a comment I sent to Balkan Insight a year ago; they refused to print this comment.

……

Croatia is not a nation, it is an anti-nation. It exists only to oppose Serbia. It is like Pakistan (anti-India) and the Ukraine (anti-Russia). These artificial nations have no positive role to play, they are just spoilers. Croats have no pride in Croatia as such, they are merely pleased that they are “not Serbs.” Croats would prefer to be Austrians or Germans. But since the good Lord didn’t bless them with Aryan blood, they have to be content with their miserable existence because at least they are not Serbs.

Serbia is a nation. Its people have pride in their history and culture. They know their history is not as glorious as other nations or their culture as rich as the French, Italians or Russians, but they are proud nevertheless. Serbs have withstood barbaric invasions from the Latin Crusaders, the Turks, Austrians, NAZIS, and NATO. They have their own art, language and literature, and they still have their own Church.

Croats have none of this. Their Church is a foreign imposition, their native Croat language has been replaced by Serbian, and culture (authentic folk culture) is neglected by the western-focused Croats.

Croats will continue to oppose Serbian entry into the EU, just as they will oppose Serbia in the Eurovision song contest, and in football and in everything else. That’s their job. That’s the reason for their existence.
    (Michael Thomas, 28 March 2017 13:26)

39. The world is full of idiots
    (T, 28 March 2017 12:18)

40. I'm with MikeD on this one. That's the most appropriate comment on the subject, nothing further needs to be said. Hopefuuly we can bring this thread to a close and move on to something more sensible like enjoying the football!!
    (Long-suffering Serbian fan, 28 March 2017 08:55)

41. Everybody knows Serbian propaganda. I saw few comments in Serbian from sane Serbs who were saying Albanians are usual suspects (dežurni krivci) when Serbs need them to be. It's funny because according to Serbs it seems Albanians are majority everywhere, even in Belgrade :P

Funny you spend so much time on a Serbian news site then. Hypocrite. According to what Serbs are albos majority everywhere? What are you talking about? Making more stuff up? Your here cause your a paid troll, probably funded by some soros foundation.
    (ian b, 28 March 2017 07:24)

42. Ukrainian football fans were one of the striking forces on the NAZI in 1913-14 trained for years by the western NGOs.
    (rote, 27 March 2017 20:38)

rote,
    (The Count of Kosova, 28 March 2017 03:08)

43. @kevin- thank you for such a true statement! There are good, truly good, people from ALL walks of life! I, a Srb, have friends that are both, Croat & Alb, who would not hesitate to support me in ANY way necessary...as would i them! That's called humanity! Bad things happen, but we must recognize that they happen on ALL sides... evil knows no boundaries! Again, Thank You Kevin!
    (Watcher, 27 March 2017 18:57)
    It's great if they are truly as dedicated to you as you think but just remember, Serbs in 40s and 90s through the same way about their Croatian and Muslim neighbours and were really disappointed.
    (Peggy, 28 March 2017 01:31)

44. These individuals do not represent the true spirit of the Croatian and Ukrainian nations.
    (Kevin, 27 March 2017 18:04)
    ---…--
    Sure about that?
    I am not familiar with how Ukranians view Serbs but as far as Croats are concerned you are wrong.
    Sure, there are some Croats who don't hold ill feeling towards Serbs but they are the exception not the norm.
    Who's destroying all the signs in Cyrilic then if not them? How many go to Thomson's concerts and get drunk on Ustasha songs?
    He is very popular in Croatia.
    Geez, even their government gets nasty and campaigns on anti Serb rhetoric.
    This is the norm in Croatia.
    (Peggy, 28 March 2017 01:27)

45. Watcher

Stop making sh*t ut. You dont have albanian "friends". No albanian would want to be friend with serboslav scum. We dont want to have anything to do with your kind. Stop making lies about albanian "friends". You got none. We are allergic to serbs.
    (Victory1999, 28 March 2017 00:21)

46. AVNI
    they were stabbed in serbia, not by serbs. once again youre lying.
    (ian b, 27 March 2017 20:24)

(Avni, 27 March 2017 22:22)

47. Funny to see some chetniks cry about this but when a whole filled arena chanted together to kill Albanians they were sleeping.
    (Tavrvh, 27 March 2017 21:38)

48. AVNI
    they were stabbed in serbia, not by serbs. once again youre lying.
    (ian b, 27 March 2017 20:24)

Ohh yeah, and who stabbed them?
    He is lying? Or you are lying?

I have nothing against Russians.
    (Joni, 27 March 2017 21:18)

49. Ukrainian football fans were one of the striking forces on the NAZI in 1913-14 trained for years by the western NGOs. So it was quite natural that the two Russophobe youth groups found one another. Their problem is that Russia will destroy them separately so neither the Croats will be able to help their Ukrainian ideological allies nor the opposite. So they sieg heil because it is a very cheap move.

The problem is that in WW2 above 6 million of Ukrainians were killed with some of them by the Croats. All European countries except Britain, Sweden and the Swiss joined the Axis and 17 of them sent their troops to the USSR. Western Ukrainians were under Hitler's direct command while the others fought him as severely as the rest of the Russians.

EU is ruled by the Nazi's grandsons after Britan waved them hand. So EU gives moral support and closes eyes at the revival of fascism in Croatia, Estonia, Lithuania and Ukraine. But we'll cover them with asphalt some shiny day and Serbs will be by our side as usual.
    (rote, 27 March 2017 20:38)

50. Hey Avni - Is that you holding up a Croatian banner in the picture? And is that your little friend icj below you with his mouth open...as usual? For all the tough talking you do on this site, you look like a little wimp! You better stick to internet trolling. WIIIMMMPPP! LOL!!
    (njegos, 27 March 2017 20:35)

51. AVNI
    they were stabbed in serbia, not by serbs. once again youre lying.
    (ian b, 27 March 2017 20:24)

52. As a Serb, I am good with Ukrainians, Russians and Croatians. Soccer hooligans are all the same class of garbage to me though.
    (MikeD, 27 March 2017 19:41)

53. Stupid serbs. Critizes the ultras stickers by threatning with the killing of croats and ukrainians. But these ultras are in Serbia also. And b92 have you been around belgrade to See the ultras stickers calling for the deaths of Albanian,croatian,muslims, gays Yeah Pretty Much everybody who has more Braincell Than the single One these scum have? :)
    (No way, 27 March 2017 19:14)

54. @kevin- thank you for such a true statement! There are good, truly good, people from ALL walks of life! I, a Srb, have friends that are both, Croat & Alb, who would not hesitate to support me in ANY way necessary...as would i them! That's called humanity! Bad things happen, but we must recognize that they happen on ALL sides... evil knows no boundaries! Again, Thank You Kevin!
    (Watcher, 27 March 2017 18:57)

55. Serbs stabbed Russian fans in Serbia yesterday yet here pretend to be holier than thou. Man, you're so funny & dumb.
    (Avni, 27 March 2017 18:11)

56. Shame on those individuals who participated in the spreading of hate. There is no justification and it has no place in sports. These individuals do not represent the true spirit of the Croatian and Ukrainian nations.
    (Kevin, 27 March 2017 18:04)

57. Hate is living death. (black sabbath, nation acrobat)These Croat clowns and Ukrainian puppies are bound by their fascist past, so much energy wasted towards another Christian nation. Sapped around again and again, history will once again repeat itself as the 4th Reich will fall. There is a larger storm looming Croatia...get over your inferiority complex. you should be preparing to fight side by side with your Serbian neighbors and not against.
    (Ron Burgundy, 27 March 2017 17:37)

58. its funny how they talk in their country but when they see serbs anywhere outside their little puny nation they say nothing ...they buy drinks for Serbs and never say nothing ...do these ustasas need another beating ?
    (croats are a joke, 27 March 2017 17:15)

59. the funny thing was in the 90s the Serbs beat the croats so bad that the world heard their cries and saved them...even in street fights croats were crying but not as loud as the wear though lol......60,000 serbs wiped out the over 300,000 croats lol.....but they know how to talk and cry loud though....lol....does the croats want another beating? and this is not the 90s because Russia ,china and their friends are the world leaders ,so no help and crying wont help either....so keep pushing ustashas ;p.......and as for Russia its rebels destroying Ukraine...ring a bell croats lol....if Serbia could destroy Croatia in 4 hours and Russia could destroy Ukraine in 20 minutes.....
    (NWO, 27 March 2017 17:08)

60. Nazi rats.
    (Ari Gold, 27 March 2017 15:56)

61. Yes, because nothing shows passion and support for one's team than calling for the murder of members of another ethnic group.
    (LOL, 27 March 2017 15:21)

62. Seriously? Don't these brainless losers have anything better to do then spreading hatred and racism?
    (Pathetic, 27 March 2017 15:10)

63. Disgusting little turds. Trying to please their German masters again. It must be terrible for them that they are not considered equals by those here who consider themselves the "master race".
    (Tony (a Brit currently working in Berlin), 27 March 2017 14:50)