Nova vest
close

USA

English

Biden, you're finished?

Two-thirds of Americans want US President Joseph Biden to withdraw from the election race, according to the latest poll, reports RTV.

11:33

14 d

English

NATO started preparing for war?

Russia's ambassador to the USA, Anatoly Antonov, assessed that the NATO summit in Washington showed that the countries of the Alliance "have irrevocably embarked on the path of confrontation and material preparation for war".

11:28

14 d

English

Biden's stunning statement

US President Joe Biden told radio host Howard Stern about the dark times when his first wife and daughter died in a car accident, and he revealed that he also contemplated suicide.

15:45

88 d

English

The world is still waiting...

It remains uncertain how Israel will respond to Iran's attacks. The Israeli prime minister's cabinet is divided on the issue, and Israel's ally the US is telling Netanyahu that the response must be restrained.

8:15

100 d

Izdvajamo

Info - B92

Razno

Na današnji dan, 27. jul

916 - Umro je prosvetitelj Kliment Ohridski, najpoznatiji učenik braće Ćirila i Metodija i njihov saradnik u širenju slovenske pismenosti i književnosti.

0:00

7 h

Život - B92

Aktuelno

Vratila se i pokidala VIDEO/FOTO

Kanadska pevačica Selin Dion večeras je nastupila na kraju ceremnonije otvaranju Olimpijskih igara u Parizu, a to joj je bio prvi nastup otkako je javnosti saopštila da pati od sindroma ukočene osobe.

0:53

6 h

Novo Sport Video Menu