1. Out off 24 buses 8 got stopped bcs the had no safety check no license for public transportation one of them driver hat no license to drive the bus if police wanted to turn them back they would not let 16 go and turn 8 we canít run our country the way it pleases Serbia
    (KLA, 23 April 2019 21:58)

2. @tito reloaded
    I did not say you live on the benefits from rep Serbia.
    If your neighbour's fear to mention sns it's not your problem as I can see. I am again glad you live in BG life of luxury all under SNS that you choose to criticize. And claim BG citizens are "bothered" by the rally.
    Let them say so.
    (Ljiljana, 23 April 2019 09:50)

3. I am quiet sure that I have also ancesters in common with albanians, as well as with serbs, croatian, bosnians, romanians, bulgarians, hungarians,... as has any serb, albanian, croatian,.. living 1000 years together has this effect.
    I speak south slavic with serbian dialect and I am atheist so by meassures of nationalists I am neither Serb nor anything else.
    (Tito reloaded, 22 April 2019 09:01)
    You seem like a lost soul. You really need to find out just who you are and accept it because Yugoslavia is long gone and won't be coming back.
    (Peggy, 23 April 2019 03:27)

4. @Ljiljana: do not worry about me. I am not depending on income from Serbia as my money comes from outside of serbia. I jist have the luxury of living half of the year in Belgrade. But I have neighbours and they are scared to say anything against SNS as they would risk their jobs by doing so.
    The jobs that are created by foreign companies have not Vucic as reason, it is the low salaries, for chinese it is cheaper to produce here than in china as minimum salaries are lower. Plus strategically they hope serbia will join EU than they have immediatly access to the market as they prepared with having companies here.
    (Tito reloaded, 22 April 2019 09:01)

5. @tito reloaded
    Just to correct you. In BG was a "rally" not the demonstration.
    And again you claim people in BG were bordered by the rally! Why if for months there were not bothered by szs demonstrations for the last 3-4 months.
    And where do you live when you represent "bothered" people of BG?
    I am abroad and cannot claim something I know nothing about.
    You are Siptar so why worry for BG people.
    On a whole it appear peaceful, good to hear speech from visitors. Great to see in Particular serbian from KiM.
    Why do you constantly complain? In uk we take rough with smooth. Some things must be in rep Serbia & KiM acceptable, okay, good, fantastic to you?
    Or is it all black if so you need a doctor urgently.
    (Ljiljana, 21 April 2019 10:18)

6. Head of the temporary organs of the Vitina municipality Srdjan Nikolic said that refusing allow the buses to pass was justified by the drivers "not having adequate administration for the buses owned by Albanians.

Why is it that I find "temporary organs" comical with respect to Albanians. Most people in the Balkans harvest crops; however, our little Albanian friends like to harvest organs and drugs!

Oh, yes, turning the buses back was stupid and again puts the Albanians in a and light in Europe.
    (Chi, 20 April 2019 00:18)

7. Those Albanians should be thrown in jail. Where is the police? The word civilized does not exist in the Albanian vocabulary.
    (Trisha, 19 April 2019 23:36)

8. The racist K-albanian terrorists and organ traffickers are again targeting unarmed and peaceful civilians! Typical cowards!†
    (ISIS supports albania, 19 April 2019 14:20)†

What a load of cr*p? Get with the program kid and post something of substance and truth to it.
    (Reality,†19 April 2019 16:13)†

Kid can post what he or she wants. How about you suck an egg and go and visit one of your terrorist websites instead? Ahh the self righteous albo always come to this Serbian site to preach terrorist propaganda... you are free to not come back..?
    (Bre, 19 April 2019 22:39)

9. It is wrong not to let people pass.

In general people in Belgrade were boderred with this demonstration.

Why somebody that said, he does not care if 5 million go on the street, put so much effort to bring people on the streets?
    I see it positive obviously there are only less than 200.000 radical nationalists left and many went there just because they had to.
    I wonder if they will count the people too, that had to walk home from work.
    (Tito reloaded, 19 April 2019 21:22)

10. @rightly. Nothing rightly about you.
    Those people are Serbian, doing their level best for their president, the country.
    They are in no way political prisoners. They are happy to go, their decision, all single minded individuals. Why do you have to think about everything as "bad" "black" negative.
    Any one like that all life has nothing and is surviving.
    Head up, be positive. I live abroad and am jealous no to be in BG sharing the experience. Why you are happy only when bad happend, or you always predict bad will happend to Serbs.
    Even if it does I can tell you no change. KiM stays part of rep Serbia. Nothing you can do. Just write rubbish, run us down. We stay upright.
    (Ljiljana, 19 April 2019 19:39)

11. The racist K-albanian terrorists and organ traffickers are again targeting unarmed and peaceful civilians! Typical cowards!
    (ISIS supports albania, 19 April 2019 14:20)

Wise Men Speak Because They Have Something To Say; Fools Because They Have To Say Something

Be wise. Speak less; speak better.

Falsely yours,
    Plato
    (PLATO, 19 April 2019 18:48)

12. happy good Friday holiday from Toronto Ontario Canada
    (Ministry of Humiliation and Propaganda, 19 April 2019 18:14)

13. The racist K-albanian terrorists and organ traffickers are again targeting unarmed and peaceful civilians! Typical cowards!
    (ISIS supports albania, 19 April 2019 14:20)

(Reality, 19 April 2019 16:13)

14. Kosova, let them go for good...Everyone including the international community is clearly seeing that they are Vucic's political hostages.
    (Rightly, 19 April 2019 14:33)

15. The racist K-albanian terrorists and organ traffickers are again targeting unarmed and peaceful civilians! Typical cowards!
    (ISIS supports albania, 19 April 2019 14:20)

16. It's expected from, no republic, non sovreign non independant.
    Another way to prove wrong all that recognized them.
    Tearing hair away.
    Wild, wild, wild.
    Enjoy, when you get into BG.
    (Ljiljana, 19 April 2019 13:05)