Poroshenko: Martial law is over

Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has declared an end to the martial law imposed after Russia seized three Ukrainian ships in the Black Sea.

Source: Beta, AP
Send your comment
  1. One thing I know for sure: Russia will make them pay dearly any day of their life
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 27 December 2018 13:36)

There is no feel of revenge and way to many families are mixed.
    I hope, there won't be a Croatia - Serbia scenario.

On my side I don't have any bad feeling towards UA. In person I had only good experience with them. Even their cops are less corrupt than Serbian or Macedonian.
    (Ataman, 28 December 2018 14:54)

2. I will never understand how ukis fell on the trap of the scum of the scum on earth. One thing I know for sure: Russia will make them pay dearly any day of their life for their massacres on innocent good russian people. Poromuti can have all the money of the world but he and his friends have blood on their hands. Money can never wash away that blood. And we are cowards as we write essays and dont do nothing to help the russian people there.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 27 December 2018 13:36)

3. Sken,

I think the best solution would be Potroshenko taking over Kras and Kolinda.

- better chocolate
    - Potroshenko's political carrier in Ukraine is over
    - Croatians finally can get rid of silly, unnecessary ijekavian "walking aid" letters and singing overweight presidents.
    (Ataman, 27 December 2018 03:13)

4. Pacemu Poropordha?
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 26 December 2018 20:33)

A significant order of deserts from Kremlin when Trump and VVP would meet next time? Politics talks, money walks.

Or maybe some big fat Hungarian cat, best friend of VVP was diagnosed with diabetes and Potroshenko has now the tough job to get all deserts - but no carbohydrates. He is one of the best on that, hands down. Except the Russians of course. Russian chocolate beats Belgian and Ukrainian.
    (Ataman, 27 December 2018 02:30)

5. Pordha means small but very smelly fart.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 26 December 2018 20:33)

Potroshenko is the best in Europe if it is about chocolate.
    (look what the verb "потрошить" does mean, try to pronounce 'potroshiq' in Albanian)

Not sure about farts, one is sure: his chocolate is almost unsurpassed. Russian chocolate is usually better, but Mr. Potroshenko should stay at what he can do the best and forget the politics.

BTW: most of Hungary is his, at least the chocolate factories. Do not feel sorry for him, after he retires he will still have one Forint or maybe two for himself to set aside.
    (Ataman, 27 December 2018 02:23)

6. With those two small fists that used to sell chocolates! If I dont break my computer when I see this dirty face, my computer will survive
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 26 December 2018 22:13)

7. What happened Poropordha? You had a proposal from Uki deputat to declare war on Russia? No war anymore? Pacemu Poropordha? Pordha means small but very smelly fart.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 26 December 2018 20:33)