1. NEXT YEAR SEEMS O BE TUBULENT TO CHANGE THE LANDSCAPE AND THE POLITICAL MAP. HOPEFULLY FOR SOMETHING BTTER ...

[link]
    (rote, 25 December 2017 15:28)

2. (The Count of Kosova, 24 December 2017 14:58)

(Watcher, 21 December 2017 18:30)

How would that help the people there tremendously?!
    (icj1, 22 December 2017 03:36)

I was not criticizing Watcher at all, perhaps I could have expressed it better. I was only marveling at the level of stupidity express by icj1 by asking such a dumb question as how it would help people in Kosovo if the pipeline went through Kosovo.
    Are you sure your not icj1?
    (sj, 25 December 2017 11:10)

3. sj,
    You've shot yourself in the foot again. Go back and follow the timeline and you will find it is a Serb, Watcher, that you are criticizing, and not icj1. Now then, don't you feel stupid!
    Merry Christmas!!!
    (The Count of Kosova, 24 December 2017 14:58)

I was not criticizing Watcher at all. I only repeated icj1s dumb-arse comment and noted that icj1 was not very bright considering Serbia will earn transit fees and that helps people. Perhaps I was not sufficiently clear here. Next time Iíll clearly mark stupid commentary so donít be surprised to see you on the list.
    (sj, 25 December 2017 10:53)

4. How would that help the people there tremendously?!
    (icj1, 22 December 2017 03:36)

How would it help the people there? You are not bright at all.
    (sj, 22 December 2017 12:21)

Your vote has been recorded ≠ thank you for participating.
    (Anonymous, 22 December 2017 10:55)

Your vote has been recorded ≠ thank you for participating.
    (Watcher, 21 December 2017 18:30)

How would that help the people there tremendously?!
    (icj1, 22 December 2017 03:36)

--------

sj,
    Merry Christmas!!!
    (The Count of Kosova, 24 December 2017 14:58)

5. This is why the US is pushing the LNG terminal on the island of Krk in Croatia.
    To counter the Russian gas going into Europe. Thereby reducing the political leverage that Russia would have over Europe.
    (Mark.W, 24 December 2017 04:38)

6. How would it help the people there? You are not bright at all.
    (sj, 22 December 2017 12:21) its called more jobs and they get transit fees which means more jobs in construction like infrastructure and roads and everything else and it means serbs will have bigger families and the nation will become younger to reverse the aging...so it looks like your not bright at all ....albanians dont think...
    (albanians lol, 22 December 2017 16:43)

7. Let me think, oh yeah, "South Stream". This was Serbia's ace in the hole that would guarantee its entrance into the EU. The EU needed Serbia. It will be interesting to see the politics surrounding the "Turkish Stream". Will it backfire again?
    (Anonymous, 22 December 2017 10:55)

@ anonymous - Maybe! or maybe not?
    (Watcher, 22 December 2017 16:13)

8. How would that help the people there tremendously?!
    (icj1, 22 December 2017 03:36)

How would it help the people there? You are not bright at all.
    (sj, 22 December 2017 12:21)

9. Let me think, oh yeah, "South Stream". This was Serbia's ace in the hole that would guarantee its entrance into the EU. The EU needed Serbia. It will be interesting to see the politics surrounding the "Turkish Stream". Will it backfire again?
    (Anonymous, 22 December 2017 10:55)

10. If I was a "Kosovar", I would be wondering why Ankara wouldn't push Putin to go thru "Kosovo" instead...that would help the people there tremendously...
    (Watcher, 21 December 2017 18:30)

How would that help the people there tremendously?!
    (icj1, 22 December 2017 03:36)

11. She recalled that Turkish Stream should enter Serbia from Bulgaria, Serbia going to collect transit fees. So how Serbia going to collect transit fees if gass line coming through Bulgaria. I think Bulgaria going to collect transit fees from Serbia.
    (Bob, 21 December 2017 20:47)
    Not necessarily. That would depend on the agreement Bulgaria has with Russia.
    (Peggy, 22 December 2017 01:13)

12. Bob the gas is going from Turkey to Europe... Open up a map and you will figure it out....
    (Mike Canada, 22 December 2017 00:17)

13. She recalled that Turkish Stream should enter Serbia from Bulgaria, Serbia going to collect transit fees. So how Serbia going to collect transit fees if gass line coming through Bulgaria. I think Bulgaria going to collect transit fees from Serbia.
    (Bob, 21 December 2017 20:47)

14. If I was a "Kosovar", I would be wondering why Ankara wouldn't push Putin to go thru "Kosovo" instead...that would help the people there tremendously...better yet, I would be wondering why thaci & hardinaj weren't calling Ankara to make that happen?
    Why Srbija when Ankara called you "Kosovars" brothers?
    Ever stop and think about that?...before you turn your hate back on BG?
    But hey, that's just me.....
    (Watcher, 21 December 2017 18:30)

15. Got to love them Ruskies!! If it were not for them, the Serbs would now be minorities in other countries if the US had their way.
    (ivan, 21 December 2017 14:44)