Confirmed: The drowned man found yesterday identified as Matej Periš

Matej Periš from Split is the drowned man who was taken out near Ada Huja, the autopsy confirmed, Tanjug has learned.

Izvor: Tanjug

Thursday, 19.05.2022.

17:20

Confirmed: The drowned man found yesterday identified as Matej Periš
FOTO TANJUG/ ZORAN ZESTIC/bs

Confirmed: The drowned man found yesterday identified as Matej Periš

According to unofficial information, the results of the toxicological analysis will be done in about twenty days. According to the Belgrade media, according to the first information after the autopsy, the cause of death was drowning.

The body was found yesterday morning.

Let us remind you, Matej Periš, a young man from Split, was last seen in a Belgrade nightclub on New Year's Eve. All available units of the Ministry of the Interior immediately joined the search for him.

The signal of the mobile phone of Matej Periš (27) was last caught near the Great War Island, at the confluence of the Sava and the Danube. The media previously stated that it is believed that the phone was in Matej's pocket when he entered the icy Sava near Belgrade Waterfront, and the last signal was caught about a kilometer and a half downstream.

"We walked along the deck of the ship and the body floated downstream on the Danube towards the pontoons. First we called the river police, then the Belgrade police," said the ship's captain Milos Zelenovic, who studied the body and added that it was a person wearing jeans and one white sneaker.

The body, he says, looked like it had been in the water for a long time. According to him, the body came from the direction of the Sava, and today there was a strong wind, which may be the reason why it got loose somewhere. According to the Belgrade media, the found man is wearing a T-shirt with the inscription worn by Matej Periš on the night he disappeared.

Komentari 0

0 Komentari

Možda vas zanima

Svet

Ukrajinci saopštili: Obustavljamo

Ukrajinske vlasti saopštile su večeras da su obustavile svoje konzularne usluge u inostranstvu za muškarce starosti od 18 do 60 godina, pošto je ukrajinska diplomatija najavila mere za vraćanje u zemlju onih koji mogu da idu na front.

21:57

23.4.2024.

1 d

Podeli: