1. Chi, 12 February 2019 22:33)

You brought up your fortune-teller Staff and that is how China came up! I see that China subject is triggering pain for you, where only a few days ago, y'all were bragging about their "investments" in Serbia!

P.S: There are particular comments that are truth-heavy that B92 can't handle and doesn't like to post! But nice try from you trying to defend their "fairness"!
    (Glow, 13 February 2019 18:12)

2. And so say all of us. (a huge THANK YOU)
    MOLDOVA AS GOOD AS ANY.
    (Ljiljana, 13 February 2019 14:10)

3. Further to the below comment. Kosovo Albanians dismissing a county that is recognised and part of the UN and Interpol; and that is twice the population makes absolutely no sense. Laughable. If you had some decency you’d avoid making yourself look so stupid. I feel sorry for those among you that are cringing at these comments.
    (Pushka, 13 February 2019 10:38)

4. @EA just wondering if Kosovo were a fully legitimate nation, where would you sit on the scale of insignifance and poverty. Stupid comment.
    (Pushka, 13 February 2019 09:08)

5. Why is he thanking them when his recognition of Kosovo is a matter of time.
    (Despot, 13 February 2019 07:52)

6. @Avni I guess you're missing very badly those old YU times where for one serb 100 Albanians had to speak in Serbian. A servile remains a servile no matter what, I guess..
    (Begu Begolli, 13 February 2019 02:14)

7. Chi, 12 February 2019 16:39

Sure chi, Staff is "correct" for the last two years, now take a minute and realize what you just said! No wonder staff has all that "certainity" about his fairytales, he has a very "good" audience to sell his bs to! By the way, he is always addressed by me on his "predictons" (lies) but B92 must know his fragile state and doesn't post some of my comments directed to Staff!
    P.s.
    Did he predicted China's debt-trap diplomacy towards Serbia?
    (Glow, 12 February 2019 18:28)

You're cute Glow! This thread is about Moldova and you want to bring up China. LOL. However, some of my comments don't get posted either. I don't believe B92 really monitors these conversation with any regularity and a lot of things get through that probably shouldn't. I think your problem might be that your hitting the back arrow too fast and not giving your system a chance to send it.
    (Chi, 12 February 2019 22:33)

8. Pa normalno da nece, kada imaju svoje Kosovo koje se zove Pridnjestrovlje. Iz istog razloga Kosovo nikada nece priznati ni Kina (zbog Tibeta i Tajvana), Kipar (zbog turskog dela), Izrael (zbog Palestine), Spanija (zbog Katalonije), Rumunija (zbog madjarskog spora oko Banata), Slovacka (opet zbog Madjara) ... Interesi, gospodo, interesi, a ne "prijateljstva".
    (batica iz kraja, 12. februar 2019 12:54)
    (Avni, 12 February 2019 20:21)

9. Moldova? What a country? Most of them are Romanians and Russians. Extremely poor...
    How many "Moldovians" have applied for Romanian passports...
    I had two Romanian lodgers....a disaster...without prejudice. Serbia is desperate...
    (EA, 12 February 2019 18:53)

10. Chi, 12 February 2019 16:39

P.s.
    Did he predicted China's debt-trap diplomacy towards Serbia?
    (Glow, 12 February 2019 18:28)

11. friends of serbia" moldova, syria, iran and venezuela. long live dictator vucic putin
    (bert, 12 February 2019 17:12)

12. Completely "heartbroken" that Moldova didn't recognize Kosova!!🤣
    (Glow, 12 February 2019 15:28

Glowaj/Azir, you have more heartbreak coming my little Albo Troll. Keep reading Staff's postings, he's been spot on the last two years. I believe he mentioned more bad news coming for the KiM Albos - can you say "more revocations"?!? Learn this term, it's become useful over the next several months!!!
    (Chi, 12 February 2019 16:39)

13. Completely "heartbroken" that Moldova didn't recognize Kosova!!🤣
    (Glow, 12 February 2019 15:28)