1. Well, Yeltsin actually intervened and sent the Russian soldiers to the cradle of Serbdom showing NATO that Russia was a much more significant force to be reckoned with. Whereas Putin was broke and powerless and withdrew Russia's soldiers from the cradle of Serbdom and, since then, has supported Serbia with words and statements.
    (icj1, 3 April 2018 04:05)

Putin is not broke or powerless anymore mate. Syria is nearly over and his attention will focus on the Balkans. I suggest that you and your family look to renew your US passports cause I would not fancy running away from Serbian infantry LOL. When it starts the US will not be able to help you.
    (sj, 3 April 2018 13:06)

2. Yeltsin had no power to intervene in the 90s. They were broke and powerless. Now Russia is a much more significant force to be reckoned with.
    (Trizo, 31 March 2018 14:52)

(icj1, 3 April 2018 04:05)

3. @ lonis - return our stolen Kosovo i Mehotija
    (Watcher, 1 April 2018 06:47)

Well, according to the cadastral records of Serbia or Kosovo i Mehotija, lonis does not own any parcel of land identified as "Kosovo i Mehotija", so obviously lonis cannot return to you something that lonis does not own.

In addition to that, always according to the cadastral records of Serbia or Kosovo i Mehotija, no parcel of land identified as "Kosovo i Mehotija" was ever owned by anybody called "Watcher", so you are not entitled to get back any parcel of land identified as "Kosovo i Mehotija".

Next time you might want to consult the cadastral records of Serbia or Kosovo i Mehotija to avoid writing nonsense!
    (icj1, 3 April 2018 03:35)

4. He should receive a good welcome here instead of scolding because at least he is (hopefully) not a troll.
    (Ataman, 1 April 2018 23:59)

@ Ataman - you’re a better man than me, lol.
    But you’re right...
    Linus..., tread carefully, lol
    (Watcher, 3 April 2018 02:25)

5. @Skenderbeu 1444
    You can follow your leaders Vucic and Thaci into the next war. You do not want to see that in both areas war fanatics from the 90s are in government. But at least you believe that they want the best for their citizens.
    You do not understand that I do not care if Kosovo is with Serbia independent or with Albania. I want that people realize that Thaci and his friends have the country in their hand like Vucic and his friends Serbia. They both provocate to create fear from the other side so that people do not realize that they are the biggest threat.
    But you love to follow your leader like many germans did in 1939 like many Serbs like to follow their leader today.
    (Tito reloaded, 2 April 2018 16:01)

6. You touched my heart once again with this brotherhood thing and tears are coming down my face and my voice and hands are trembling right now..smrt fashizmu slloboda narodu! Titoist read again carefully my first comment.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 2 April 2018 14:25)

7. @Skenderbeu 1444
    Haha, you just tried to defend Milosevic. :)
    It is pretty obvious to everybody that all this guys were nationalists. In western newspaper they figured out Thacis and Vucic game in the meantime too and they are called nationalists their.
    I always new that you albanian and serbian nationalists are brothers in mind but that you defend Milosevic is really a new level.
    The nationalism started to spread in the 80s. Read the open letters from Bogdan Bogdanovic.
    In Kosovo Albanians and Serbs lived in same villages and did not kill each other until the nationalists came to power. Often they helped each other like neighbours too.
    Anyway all have same ancestors, my albanian serbian friend.

Bratstvo i jedinstvo
    (Tito reloaded, 2 April 2018 10:41)

8. @ lonis - return our stolen Kosovo i Mehotija and I’ll go along with your comment!!
    Otherwise, your words mean nothing!
    (Watcher, 1 April 2018 06:47)

lonis can't. He will be cooked and fried by some KLAshnikovs.

(Ataman, 1 April 2018 23:59)

9. I truly doubt that you are a US Kfor soldier.
    I was in at Bondsteel a month ago buying a Weber barbecue grill at the Px.

I know MANY people stationed there and very very few are on the ”albanian side” in this mess.
    No, try the story with Santa Claus instead because it has a better chance for success.
    Stay steady Serbia. Its really moving in diplomatic circles and its not you they are talking bad about. 👍
    (Staff, 31 March 2018 14:01)

Dear Staff,

These MANY people you say you know stationed in Bondsteel, are they aware that you know them!???
    (Tom L'Orizi, 1 April 2018 20:18)

10. @ Tito reloaded but quickly dismissed Why I have the impression that your strategy of blaming only Thaci Milloshevic Izetbegovic and Co. and their never proved nationalistic tendencies is in fact an attempt to cover the real causes of Yugo's break up? You're offering an excuse in fact by saying "look everything was fine we were so much in love with each other until the day these came to power". Wrong analysis if not a major cover up operation. Now let aside this cheap propaganda campaign and let us know what was in practice the titoist self-admininstration of businesses in Yugoslavia.
    (Skenderbeu 1444, 1 April 2018 19:34)

11. Lets spread some love and less hate, let tell our kids about the beautiful Belgrade and the beautiful cities in Albania. Dont listen to people like Ari or Leonard who have nothing better to say than spread hate in a daily basis. Peace and love should be our future my beautiful neighbours, not hate and war.
    (Lonis, 31 March 2018 13:22)

Otherwise, your words mean nothing!
    (Watcher, 1 April 2018 06:47)

12. @Staff,

Dump the weber and get you Kamado Joe, BGE, or even an Akorn.

Sincerely,
    (L*O*G*I*C, 31 March 2018 22:39)

13. LOL. Very well stated

Unfortunately waiting for Pristina to do something “ concrete “. is a losing strategy. Mr Vucic this will only allow them to play for time. Maybe the above is the only way
    (Sam D, 30 March 2018 20:10)

@ US Kfor soldier. (AKA. Albanian troll)
    Sam,
    If Serbia decides to strike first, it will be the biggest and last mistake they ever make. It will surely lead to the destruction of all Serbian military assets. I personally hope Serbia acts first.
    (US Kfor Soldier, 30 March 2018 23:09) # Comment link

What is your problem with Serbians? If you are truly a soldier you would hope nobody attacks
    (Sam D, 31 March 2018 20:23)

14. From the same analysts the Albanians are extremely dead scared for a big elite unit called SAJ. (I was not sure who they were, so I googled it.)

[link]/
    (Staff, 30 March 2018 20:30)

Staff,
    It is not surprising, as you have to Google everything.
    (The Count of Kosova, 31 March 2018 17:21)

15. I know you’re a paid troll, but I’m sure Serbian officials read and dictate this propaganda rag, do you realise that Kosovo is filled with NATO troops and that if any Russian soldier so much as steps foot in Kosovo its an instant declaration of war. Do you tough guys on this site think before you type or has Vucic got you pumped up on false nationalism and Yugoslavian nostalgia. Russia never intervened in the 90’s and they won’t intervene now, and on a side note Serbia is a declared neutral country and can’t legally use its military for any acts of war unless it is invaded by a foreign power.
    (Common sense, 31 March 2018 01:04)

Wish I was paid lmao.

1. NATO wouldn’t a thing if Russian soldiers entered Serbia (Kosovo).

3. Putin has said he will already support in case of war.

4. I love that you’re bringing up ‘legalities’ haha like as if your occupation of Serbia is legal. Like as if any war waged by NATO is legal.

5. Where is your common sense? Seems to be missing completely.
    (Trizo, 31 March 2018 14:52)

16. @Common sense

How does nationalism go with yugoslavian nostalgy? Nationalism destroyed Yugoslavia, so sorry it is not possible to be pumped up with nationalism and yugoslavian nostalgy at the same time.
    (Tito reloaded, 31 March 2018 14:11)

17. Sam,
    (US Kfor Soldier, 30 March 2018 23:09)

I truly doubt that you are a US Kfor soldier.
    I was in at Bondsteel a month ago buying a Weber barbecue grill at the Px.

(Staff, 31 March 2018 14:01)

18. Somebody answer me please is “Kosova serbia “ or just north???
    (Albanian American, 30 March 2018 18:09)

—-

KiM, according to the UN, is an integral part of Serbian territory. Currently, it does resemble a lawless ghetto that has been fenced-in by violent apartheid bigots who are corruptly supported by the USA. The terror and routine tear-gassing of free speech is usually restricted to the Southern part of the ghetto, but the balaclava bearing terrorists (and their American sponsors) wish to expand this practice to the Northern part of the ghetto. All this will indeed come to an end one day.

In time, good will eventually prevail over this evil. A standard Hollywood script will be repeated, as it has been so many times across USA’s foreign ghettos: The ghettos’s gang leader (who’s had USA’s unconditional support for the sole purpose of being the “fall guy”) will eventually be satanized, or more conventionally recognized as “Saddam Husseinized” or “Qaddafied”, or “Shalikashvilied”, or for those old enough who may remember “Pinochetized” or “Diemized”.

So to answer your question, even after this prophetically certain event, Kosovo is, and will still be, Serbia.
    (Vietnamese American, 31 March 2018 13:45)

19. Why so much hate? Why do people want to kill each other? We all should be thankful for been alive and are experiencing this beautiful life. As an Albanian who live in London and perhaps because I have met few Serbians, hence why I dont have that hate towards the Serbian people. We should stop teaching our kids to hate,it wont help. We will not live over 100 years and if there is a war yes Serbia might win but will it be worth it? Will it be worth it if hundreds, thousands of people die from both sides? When are you people going to wake up and realise that Russia and USA don't give a damn about us, all they care is for their own interest. Lets spread some love and less hate, let tell our kids about the beautiful Belgrade and the beautiful cities in Albania. Dont listen to people like Ari or Leonard who have nothing better to say than spread hate in a daily basis. Peace and love should be our future my beautiful neighbours, not hate and war.
    (Lonis, 31 March 2018 13:22)

20. @Trizo

(Common sense, 31 March 2018 01:04)

21. Putin is finishing up Syria... Trump just announced the US is leaving. So let’s see... Georgia, Crimea, and now Syria.

Looks like the next western mess Putin is gonna clean up is going to be Kosovo and Rep. Srpska.

Enjoy your stay Albo’s... the clock has started ticking... project Kosova will be no more within the next 3-5years.

Just in time for the next election:)
    (Vlady Daddy, 31 March 2018 00:06)

22. LOL. Very well stated

(Sam D, 30 March 2018 20:10)

Sam,
    (US Kfor Soldier, 30 March 2018 23:09)

23. Never seen before the army outside their own territory waiting to get in . Only in serbs had
    (Albanian American, 30 March 2018 19:40)

AlbAm, I'm glad you recognize the fact the Serbian Arny,outside of "THEIR" territory, is trying to get back to their "OWN" territory" - meaning that Kosovo is indeed Serbian and is presently being illegally occupied by Albanians - in other words, thanks for admitting that the Albanians are trying to steal it.
    (ChiTown, 30 March 2018 23:02)

24. Vucic has become like the boy who cried wolf one too many times. He keeps talking about sending his army to Kosovo often but does nothing. Yesterday he spoke about Croatia buying 12 planes from Israel saying "Croatia is in NATO, and Serbia can't compete with them". Well, NATO is in Kosovo. He's doing that to mislead Serbs so they don't think about the economy. Few days ago he said "number of Serbs in decreasing sharply", does he think by starting a war number of Serbs will increase?!
    (Avni, 30 March 2018 22:00)

25. Patience my friend :) If the north is taken, Pristina's capture is 24 hours away, and the Serbian army will be in Dragas in 36. There might be sporadic resistance, but KFOR will stand down as long as they're guaranteed retention of their military bases :)
    (LOL, 30 March 2018 18:55

I personally think they would stand down without guarantee. They couldn’t afford a war, especially with Russia saying they will intervene.

We just have to look to Syria to see the before and after effect. If the Serbian government agreed for Russia to create a base, they’d be there in no time. It’s just we don’t have it yet because some are scared of a closed door to the EU, so we have to be seen to be very neutral when in fact the whole country knows we are not neutral. I agree with everything else you say though. It would happen in a matter of days.
    (Trizo, 30 March 2018 20:43)

26. ”If VS enters Kosovo, the operation will be finished in a couple of days maximum. I don't even think there would be casualties, because I'd see you guys just giving up and surrendering.
    (trizo, 30 March 2018 18:54) ”

Yepp, you are right trizo. Not according to me, but according to UK, US and French military analysts.

[link]/
    (Staff, 30 March 2018 20:30)

27. You were there inspecting the work on this tunnel and yet you go on a ramble about Kosovo...like is there anything more important on your mind? Is it Kosovo with you 24/7?

Sincerely,
    (L*O*G*I*C, 30 March 2018 18:48)

@ logicaj - Actually, yes...24/7 since 99'.
    We Srbs wont rest until our stolen Kosovo I Mehotija has been returned to Srbija, it's rightful owner.
    (Watcher, 30 March 2018 20:21)

28. LOL. Very well stated

(Sam D, 30 March 2018 20:10)

29. Of course the Serbian army wouldn't come back after entering Kosovo. Why would they? They're there to stay. It's their own territory.
    (Navi, 30 March 2018 17:27)

What’s holding them , vulin? Hahahaha
    (Albanian American, 30 March 2018 19:40)

30. Somebody answer me please is “Kosova serbia “ or just north???
    (Albanian American, 30 March 2018 18:09)

Yes, here is your answer.

Kosovo is Serbia and no it's not just the North. However, the North is where we still remain the majority and hold the power.

We are only going to start with the North.
    (trizo, 30 March 2018 19:07)

31. I thought Kosova je serbia, and why do you want zso? Why don’t you take the whole thing ? Somebody answer me please is “Kosova serbia “ or just north???
    (Albanian American, 30 March 2018 18:09)

(LOL, 30 March 2018 18:55)

32. Have you noticed how lately Belgrade officials have been having these thinking out loud sessions? The usual suspect is Dacic but he has been quiet for a change and now Vucic is a yap-fest.

Sincerely,
    (L*O*G*I*C, 30 March 2018 18:48)

33. 'I think about Serbia and our citizens' yeah right, or was in your head the sentence finished like '... that they further vote for me so that my friends and I can steal from them further.'
    Sorry but you are the biggest inside threat and enemy that tries to radicalize the society.
    (Tito reloaded, 30 March 2018 18:19)

34. Wow wow wow, north Kosova???
    (Albanian American, 30 March 2018 18:09)

35. Of course the Serbian army wouldn't come back after entering Kosovo. Why would they? They're there to stay. It's their own territory.
    (Navi, 30 March 2018 17:27)

36. one day the west's infatuation with cheap albanian weed, prostitutes and organs will end and that's when the kosovo elite will regret pretending to be sheikhs and throwing rocks from glass houses, vucic is spot on about this
    (tapadzhozov, 30 March 2018 17:11)

37. Albos strong and powerful??Vucic is such a weak and incompetent leader he wouldn't know an opportunity if it struck him on the head. The Serbs deserve better, perhaps someone like Djuric.
    (Joey, 30 March 2018 16:22)

He's obviously talking 'tongue in cheek'.
    (trizo, 30 March 2018 16:55)

38. Bravo Aco - Kazi kako jeste!
    Svaka Cas!
    (Watcher, 30 March 2018 16:44)

39. Albos strong and powerful??Vucic is such a weak and incompetent leader he wouldn't know an opportunity if it struck him on the head. The Serbs deserve better, perhaps someone like Djuric.
    (Joey, 30 March 2018 16:22)