1. As far as I see, this guy is a major war criminal. To bad, I pay taxes in EU and USA and to bad, he is essentially living in jail from my taxes.

I do not want to pay to Ratko Mladic a single Cent.
    (Ataman, 23 November 2017 21:48)

Which malls do you clean in the US and EU?
    (sj, 24 November 2017 10:39)

SJ,
    The same malls you work in Australia. Those malls are owned by Americans and Europeans, not Russians whom you betting on. You should be thankful to successful Americans and Europeans for your livelihood, not those incompetent unwashed rectums you worship.
    (Ataman, 4 December 2017 15:05)

2. Excellent.
    (icj1, 28 November 2017 03:10)

—-

icj1, the CB of B92, who interchanges the quantitative descriptor “few” with “many”, should realize that these two words are antonyms, and not synonyms. Though such blatant contradictions, perjuries, and idiocies are considered “excellent” by the ICTY and like minded bigots such as icj1, they only continue to expose the stupidity of ICTY and it’s apologists.

PS CB = Chief Bigot
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 28 November 2017 11:13)

3. The tens of thousands of innocent, multi-ethnic Yugoslav victims deserve justice
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 22 November 2017 13:13)

Yes, they do, and a few thousand of those innocent, multi-ethnic victims did indeed get justice yesterday.
    (icj1, 23 November 2017 14:41)

Justice should be for all
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 24 November 2017 08:14)

Exactly, which is why it's great that thousands more victims got justice last Wednesday, in addition to many thousands other victims who had got justice from dozens of ICTY verdicts issued prior to last Wednesday.
    (icj1, 25 November 2017 18:18)

(Amnesty Yugoslavia, 26 November 2017 07:02)

Thousands of victims getting justice as a result of ICTY sending to prison dozens of criminals is blatant corruption?! How so?! You should immediately notify the UNSC that the jailing of criminals does not do justice to their victims.
    (icj1, 28 November 2017 03:22)

4. icj1’ s point is also consistent with the U.N.’s
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 24 November 2017 08:14)

Absolutely, I'm glad you finally got that. My point is always consistent with determinations made beyond any reasonable doubt by judgements issued by courts established by the UN.
    (icj1, 25 November 2017 18:22)

(Amnesty Yugoslavia, 26 November 2017 07:06)

Excellent... You are definitively making progress.
    (icj1, 28 November 2017 03:10)

5. If they carried arms they were considered combatants mate and rightly so. Otherwise all women children and elderly were transported to Sarajevo and that is a fact,
    (sj, 23 November 2017 22:25

Yes ! All 8000 men and boys all had arms instead of fighting they just decided to surrender. Don't understand how you guys can deny what happened in srebrenica it happened accept your actions and move on. And for those serbs who have knowledge and know the truth thank you for being human !
    (Truth, 26 November 2017 07:55)

6. Yes, icj1 is also consistent with the U.N.’s own judicial appointee, Judge Frederik Harhoff, who exposed how the ICTY was corrupted by president Meron and his politically biased prejudicial decisions.
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 24 November 2017 08:14)

Absolutely, I'm glad you finally got that.
    (icj1, 25 November 2017 18:22)

Yes we and icj1, the CB of B92, “got that” hooded witnesses, hearsay evidence, idiotic investigators, and imbecilic experts among other perversions contributed to the laughable ICTY spectacle. Long before the UN’s own Judge Harhoff published his opinion on systemic corruption, the ICTY had lost credibility. Got it.
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 26 November 2017 07:06)

7. “the Hague Tribunal concluded its work”

Shameful. The tens of thousands of innocent, multi-ethnic Yugoslav victims deserve justice and not the embarrassing spectacle of so called “work” concluded by ICTY.
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 22 November 2017 13:13)

(icj1, 23 November 2017 14:41)

(Amnesty Yugoslavia, 24 November 2017 08:14)

few thousand
    (icj1, 23 November 2017 14:41)

many thousands
    (icj1, 25 November 2017 18:18)

—-

icj1 childly flip-flops words when the blatant corruption and prejudices of the ICTY are exposed. Thank you again for proving that icj1 is indeed the CB of B92.
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 26 November 2017 07:02)

8. Which malls do you clean in the US and EU?
    (sj, 24 November 2017 10:39)

I wish. I am condemned to do some work with some weird stuff.
    According my wife, cleaning the malls is better to my health.
    Not necessarily to my wallet tough.
    (Ataman, 25 November 2017 23:53)

9. Then go there and bump him off.
    I feel that this is someone else signing off with your name because you are smarter than that.
    You know how corrupt Hague is and only Serb haters believe in it because they so desperately need to.
    (Peggy, 23 November 2017 23:47)

Peggy, he killed people. This is enough... Of course I know (or believe to know) about Hague. There are clips where he does instruct the soldiers to kill civilians.

There is no warranty, he did not kill Serbs "by accident". He is a psychopath.
    (Ataman, 25 November 2017 23:17)

10. icj1’ s point is also consistent with the U.N.’s
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 24 November 2017 08:14)

(icj1, 25 November 2017 18:22)

11. The tens of thousands of innocent, multi-ethnic Yugoslav victims deserve justice
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 22 November 2017 13:13)

(icj1, 23 November 2017 14:41)

Justice should be for all
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 24 November 2017 08:14)

(icj1, 25 November 2017 18:18)

12. Peggy

Your kind got what they deserved after the war ended in Kosovo ;)

Juistice is beautiful :)
    (Victory1999, 25 November 2017 02:33)

13. @Peggy,

Find me a verdict where somebody in Kosovo has been found guilty of organ harvesting then see what I would say? How do you read/know my mind what I think if somebody was found guilty? There were children, elderly and woman killed, raped in Kosovo by thousands, has it ever crossed your mind those crimes that occurred those were revenge for what Serbia did to kosovars even way before the war, don't tell me otherweise cos I was there and I experienced it firts hand unlike you living in Australia a comfortable life. And unlike you I believe in international justice and not Serbian made up stories like the panda caffe in Peja/Peç storie.
    (Mendo, 24 November 2017 11:12)

14. As far as I see, this guy is a major war criminal. To bad, I pay taxes in EU and USA and to bad, he is essentially living in jail from my taxes.

I do not want to pay to Ratko Mladic a single Cent.
    (Ataman, 23 November 2017 21:48)

Which malls do you clean in the US and EU?
    (sj, 24 November 2017 10:39)

15. “the Hague Tribunal concluded its work”

(Amnesty Yugoslavia, 22 November 2017 13:13)

(icj1, 23 November 2017 14:41)

icj1 the CB of B92, may wish to learn that Justice should be for all, and not the prejudicial few, as corruptly practiced by the ICTY.

Nonetheless, we thank icj1 for confirming that bigots and the ICTY do share common ideologies in their prejudices for the “few” and ignoring the most basic concept of “Justice for all”.

PS CB = Chief Bigot
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 24 November 2017 08:24)

16. “the Hague Tribunal concluded its work”

(Amnesty Yugoslavia, 22 November 2017 13:13)

(icj1, 23 November 2017 14:41)

Yes, icj1’ s point is also consistent with the U.N.’s own judicial appointee, Judge Frederik Harhoff, who exposed how the ICTY was corrupted by president Meron and his politically biased prejudicial decisions.

PS CB = Chief Bigot
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 24 November 2017 08:14)

17. As far as I see, this guy is a major war criminal. To bad, I pay taxes in EU and USA and to bad, he is essentially living in jail from my taxes.

I do not want to pay to Ratko Mladic a single Cent.
    (Ataman, 23 November 2017 21:48)

That being the case, then like the devil go fork yourself.
    (Rev. Dupre, 24 November 2017 05:47)

18. Then you must be able to tell me what happened my 13 year old cousin and his 16 year old brother ?
    (Truth, 23 November 2017 15:23)
    Yes I think they died but nobody cared. Check here -> [link]

Because half a million dead children is not genocide but a couple of teenagers, somehow is.
    (Zoran, 24 November 2017 00:10)

19. . Each to their own, as I said before if a Kosovar man/woman would be guilty on genocide I would feel the same.
    (Mendo, 23 November 2017 12:40
    No you wouldn't. Plenty of horror and mass killings have been directed at Serbs of Kosovo and you have never condemned any of it. Organ harvesting is horrible and have you ever condemned it?
    What happened in Srebrenica was payment for mass murder of Serbs in the surrounding areas not genocide. Only the fighters were killed and women, children and elderly were escorted out. How is that genocide? What happened and has been happening in Kosovo during and after the war is far worse and you have remained silent.
    (Peggy, 24 November 2017 00:03)

20. I do not want to pay to Ratko Mladic a single Cent.
    (Ataman, 23 November 2017 21:48)
    Then go there and bump him off.
    (Peggy, 23 November 2017 23:47)

21. Then you must be able to tell me what happened my 13 year old cousin and his 16 year old brother ?
    (Truth, 23 November 2017 15:23)

(sj, 23 November 2017 22:25)

22. As far as I see, this guy is a major war criminal. To bad, I pay taxes in EU and USA and to bad, he is essentially living in jail from my taxes.

I do not want to pay to Ratko Mladic a single Cent.
    (Ataman, 23 November 2017 21:48)

23. Sentence to life in prison for Mlladic should not have taken this long but anyway Justice has to be serve but where are the rest of the Criminals that committed all these crimes with him. Mladic on his own haven’t been able to kill thousands of people where are the rest of the coward soldiers that have killed innocent women and children come on Cowards show you self now don’t hide if you think you are soldiers.
    Justice will hunt you all for rest of your lives and History will remember as long as this earth will stay stud.
    All parties involved in crime get done them that committed and them that ordered and them once that hep.
    Peace ✌🏼
    (The Truth, 23 November 2017 17:08)

24. Sentence to life in prison for Mlladic should not have taken this long but anyway Justice has to be serve but where are the rest of the Criminals that committed all these crimes with him. Mladic on his own haven’t been able to kill thousands of people where are the rest of the coward soldiers that have killed innocent women and children come on Cowards show you self now don’t hide if you think you are soldiers.
    Peace ✌🏼
    (The Truth, 23 November 2017 16:12)

25. they should release this hero ...this is wrong ...oric should be in jail for life like others.....and put the americans in jail....
    (wrong, 23 November 2017 16:00)

26. all can see what type of humans serbs are
    (media, 22 November 2017 12:48)

Even though Serbia's government (for some perverse reason) interprets this verdict as Serbs being guilty of genocide, this verdict has nothing to do with the Serb people. Just because a monster like Mladic who committed genocide happens to be of Serb ethnicity, that does not mean that his criminal actions are representative of the Serb people.
    (icj1, 23 November 2017 15:28)

27. Why do you bother making a fool of yourself as you have no idea what you are talking about. There were no children killed in Srebrnenica mate.
    (sj, 23 November 2017 14:17)

(Truth, 23 November 2017 15:23)

28. now that Mladic is "convicted"! Lets talk about the Srb policemen ambushed by kla "brave" soldiers...the Srb civilians killed
    (Watcher, 22 November 2017 23:59)

Yes, dear, let's talk about it... Please specify which were the dates when these kla "brave" soldiers rounded up thousands of Serbs, separated the man and boys from their families, tied them up and executed thousands of them over a few days. As soon as you specify that, few people, if any (i.e. only those who don't have a moral compass), would disagree that those soldiers should spend the rest of their lives in prison like Mladic.
    (icj1, 23 November 2017 15:14)

29. Srbs put genocide committers in universities
    (Watcher, 23 November 2017 00:04)

No dear, Serbia has not put genocide committers in universities. Instead Serbia has put in a military academy a person who, according to the UN, is a criminal who aided and abetted crimes against humanity.
    ----------

(Watcher, 23 November 2017 00:04)

Who are these child killing terrorists & organ harvesters, dear? Or is that something that you experienced in one of your frequent dreams and you are confusing it with reality?!
    (icj1, 23 November 2017 14:55)

30. The tens of thousands of innocent, multi-ethnic Yugoslav victims deserve justice
    (Amnesty Yugoslavia, 22 November 2017 13:13)

(icj1, 23 November 2017 14:41)

31. Personal insults not gonna make you look smart. Each to their own, as I said before if a Kosovar man/woman would be guilty on genocide I would feel the same. Life is just to pressious to take it if others especially children but you can keep your picture of Mladic monster on the wall but normal sane people would not do that.
    (Mendo, 23 November 2017 12:40)

(sj, 23 November 2017 14:17)

32. This is only another time, another place and another example to degrade the serbian spirit.
    This is only a cowardly approach by weak and scared people.
    Serbs remember what the turks tried to do to us with the skull tower!
    It is because of people like them,
    That we will succeed.
    (David, 23 November 2017 14:09)

33. @SJ,

(Mendo, 23 November 2017 12:40)

34. He DESERVES the death penalty!
    (Joni, 23 November 2017 12:31)

35. Yes Zoran and maybe in 500 years you serbs can tell bedtime storys to your children and sing songs about this great "hero" hwo with his army of all mighty gods justice took on the while empire of Nato and this hero as a last act of bravery went to the Nato comander Wesley Clark and killed him before he himself got shot. Nobody will remeber this criminal who said they would never catch him alive and went with a gun. but when it came down to it he didnt have the balls to do it. His own daughter death is on his consion. And if he was so innocent why go into hidding all those years pathetic "hero" maybe Haradinaj, Oric, Gotovina and all the others are criminals but they never hid. And that doesnt justify the crimes this "hero" did?
    But you can have this "hero" that just shows more why serbia never will change.
    (LOL, 23 November 2017 12:28)

36. As much as I despise this power hungry chain smoking narcissist.

I can't help but glorify his daughter Ana Mladic. She is a true Serb in the purest sense. May she rest in peace knowing that the burden her father brought is no longer.
    (She deserved better, 23 November 2017 11:19)

37. If I was a Serb I would be ashamed let alone come here and protect this criminal it's just so shameful really. Before you start I know if any of my Kosovar politicians were found guilty of genocide I would have felt the same. Rot in hell Rat-ko.
    (Mendo, 23 November 2017 10:36)

Well your not a Serb and thank God for that. I am very proud of Ratko Mladic, in fact I have a framed picture of the General in my office, not that the Americans who come know who this guy is, but there you have it.
    The Hague Tribunal is an international joke.

When you say "If I was a Serb I would be ashamed let alone come here and protect this criminal" are you aware that B92 HQ is in Belgrade not downtown Pristina or Tirane, or perhaps your not that smart to begin with.
    (sj, 23 November 2017 11:02)

38. If I was a Serb I would be ashamed let alone come here and protect this criminal it's just so shameful really. Before you start I know if any of my Kosovar politicians were found guilty of genocide I would have felt the same. Rot in hell Rat-ko.
    (Mendo, 23 November 2017 10:36)

39. Just desicion and totally warranted
    (Nikolle, 23 November 2017 10:06)

40. (Bihar, 22 November 2017 14:33)

Well the Bosnian army should have taken Banja Luka then. I’m not sure who was supposed to do that, Croats or Bosniaks because Croats always push that one.

OK they were 10 kilometres outside Banja Luka. So why did they withdraw then? But keep telling yourself about the mighty Bosniak army was deprived of arms LOL. What will you claim next? How they fought the Serbs with bare hands LOL.

The current border is stipulated in the Dayton Agreement and the Serb army withdrew to those lines. Do you think that for years we had the Bosniaks surrounded then out of the blue skies the Bosnians were armed and about to overrun the Serbs? Please even a child does not believe that one.

What you have no comprehension of is that Serbs did not want all of Bosnia because they would have to contend with the Bosniaks and Croats, and they certainly wanted to avoid that. They have had enough of Yugoslavia.

Perhaps next time, when the Serbs call a referendum to separate you might have a second chance to take Banja Luka LOL.

In the meantime, Serbs hold exactly what they wanted to hold in the first place while the Bosniaks have their bros the Croats and live together in brotherly love, opps didn’t the Croats knife the Bosniaks in the back? Ahh yes Slobo made them do it LOL.
    (sj, 23 November 2017 08:41)

41. To think that the Serbia State kept this man in hiding for 12 years whilst mothers were left in limbo waiting for their husbands and son to return. Knowing full well that such an event was inconceivable.
    (Reparations, 23 November 2017 07:12)

42. Here's to human filth. The only empathy I have for this vile human chain smoker is the loss of his daughter to suicide. Redress for above.
    (Reparations, 23 November 2017 07:03)

43. I can't believe that there are still people in Serbia and Serbs in the west who still support this monster.
    When his daughter finally figured out what her father truely was she did the only thing she could to rid herself of the guilt. She took his favourite gun and put a bullet in her head.
    Maybe he should take that as a hint as to what he should do next.
    (Mark.W, 23 November 2017 05:47)

44. Shame on B92 for unjust censorship. Azir ... lol tough luck there little fella.try using your stupid Peter of the Rocky Mountains again with your little emojies.
    (randomfun, 23 November 2017 04:01)

45. re:Albanian American,
    Sorry to disappoint you but Milosevic was pro Yugoslavia meaning Serbian Yugoslavian. There are huge differences in between being Serbian or Serbian Yugoslavian or Yugoslavian.
    (Serbian American, 23 November 2017 02:36)

46. At least he has lost some weight. Hopefully his diabetes is gone so he can live a long and eternal prison sentence.
    (Haha, 23 November 2017 02:01)

47. Roberto welcome back .
    It's always a pleasure reading your insightful comments on exposing Serb EVIL.

SERBIA owes all an apology and war restitutions.
    (Azir, 23 November 2017 01:48)

48. Azir
    The irony and hypocrisy in your comments are crystal clear to anybody with an iq over 50. However thats rare in your part of the world....
    (Ian, 23 November 2017 01:04)

49. Just verdict.

Vulin must be disappointed, I bet he was hoping to have Mladic teach how to commit genocide at Serbia's military academies.
    (Reader, 22 November 2017 21:22)

@ reader - Srbs put genocide committers in universities, Albs put child killing terrorists & organ harvesters in their presidential office...I don't understand? what's the problem?
    (Watcher, 23 November 2017 00:04)

50. Sentence to life in prison for Mlladic should not have taken this long but anyway Justice has to be serve but where are the rest of the Criminals that committed all these crimes with him. Mladic on his own haven’t been able to kill thousands of people where are the rest of the coward soldiers that have killed innocent women and children come on Cowards show you self now don’t hide if you think you are soldiers.
    Peace ✌🏼
    (The Truth, 22 November 2017 21:05)

@ truth - OK, lets go with that, now that Mladic is "convicted"! Lets talk about the Srb policemen ambushed by kla "brave" soldiers...the Srb civilians killed and Srb villages burned...all to provoke Milosevic to move as he did! You call yourself "the truth", yet you deny justice to one side because tey are not YOUR side...consider changing your name if you cannot provide justice to ALL killed from ALL sides...."truth...sheeesh
    (Watcher, 22 November 2017 23:59)

51. Evil on earth Ratko Mladic represents all Serbs in the convictions of

Genocide

War Crimes and

Crimes against Humanity

NATO should of completely disarmed this CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE named Serbia 🇷🇸.

Liberate all non Serbs from Belgrade OCCUPATION!
    (Azir, 22 November 2017 17:37)

@azir - ej azire, azire...budala si kao stoka;)

ALL SERBS??
    > I never commited genocide to anyone!
    > I never committed any war crimes! Hell, I was never IN a war!
    > I committed no crimes against any humanity!
    > NATO tried!...LOL, that didn't work out too well, now did it??:))
    > Last I checked, there were no non-Srbs living in BG against their will. They were all free to leave whenever they wanted...and they CHOOSE to live there...imagine that:))

Not sure what's going on in that pea-sized brain of yours! Have you considered professional help?
    (Watcher, 22 November 2017 23:45)

52. How can I contribute to his appeal?
    (Helsingborg, 22 November 2017 14:51) By sending him a file so he can cut the window bars on his 3rd floor penthouse. Then fall out on to the concrete below splat. That will stop the criminal wasting more of the poor robed tax payers money.
    (Lenard, 22 November 2017 23:42)

53. Shame on B92 for unjust censorship.
    (Azir, 22 November 2017 16:41)
    Judging by what you and your kind usually get away with, how bad was this post not to make it through?
    (Peggy, 22 November 2017 23:34)

54. Bad day for Ari Gold,MikeD,Peggy,Zoran and others in Serbia.
    But was a good day for the justice!
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 22 November 2017 18:41)
    You're right. It is a bad day for me at least but not for reasons you think. It's a sad day for the world because a huge miscarriage of justice happened but I was fully expecting it as a believe all the Serbs on this site.
    Globalism has scored a victory and taken away this man's life and taken him from his family while evil such as Haradinaj, Thaci, Gotovina and Oric, just to name some are walking around free to enjoy results of their crimes. When injustice such as this occurs, God has a way of evening things out.
    Celebrate now but God's justice will be and I wonder if you are still going to be celebrating.
    (Peggy, 22 November 2017 23:29)

55. Satan’s Representatives Ratko Mladic and Radovan Karadzic are both CONVICTED WAR CRIMINALS that created the establishment of RS.

The International Community rewarded
    Genocide
    War Crimes and
    Crimes against Humanity

Justice is not just send 74 year old war criminal to prison for life since his life is almost over but making serbs pay 💰 war Crimes restitution and dismantling RS.

Serbs mustn’t be rewarded for their crimes.
    (Azir, 22 November 2017 23:19)

56. Just verdict.

(Reader, 22 November 2017 21:22)

57. Sentence to life in prison for Mlladic should not have taken this long but anyway Justice has to be serve but where are the rest of the Criminals that committed all these crimes with him. Mladic on his own haven’t been able to kill thousands of people where are the rest of the coward soldiers that have killed innocent women and children come on Cowards show you self now don’t hide if you think you are soldiers.
    Peace ✌🏼
    (The Truth, 22 November 2017 21:05)

58. Ratko Mladic aka The Butcher of Bosnia, you mean?!
    (Avni, 22 November 2017 19:56)

59. .The KLA has not been disbanded yet, its members are disguised into Kosovo police, it is about to become Kosovo army and it is notorious that they were previously packs of terrorist bandits and they were even listed as such ones by US. Now US and EU sidestep the issue of the atrocious crimes committed by the former bandits, now Kosovo police.The Hague H.T. ignores it. This broken down judiciary system prosecuted and convicted only Serbs and acquitted non-Serbs.AS for Mladic, he may be guilty for some crimes ,but the Hague High Tribunal is never to be trusted.
    (Miki, 22 November 2017 19:42)

60. Here are the reasons substantiating the universal view that The Hague High Tribunal judiciary is the breakdown of law. It is the miscarriage of justice. The first one is Ramush Haradinaj. The Tribunal did not take into account the witness intimidation posing a threat to their lives.The Tribunal also declined to grant the prosecution extra time to bring fresh witnesses of prosecution to the court of law. So ,the war criminal is acquitted.

When I heard the ruling of The English Court of law based on The Hague Tribunals’ files that the Serbian motion for Ganić’s extradition was without evidence,I was deeply frustrated. Instead of it,Serbia was accused of opening proceedings for political purposes . Is it the result of strong lobbysts for Ganić’s own benefit. The Hague judiciary did not indict Ganic ,because he is not a Serb.

NATO should be prosecuted for bombing Serbia without reason, supporting an aggressive illegal war, terrorism, criminal mafia and taking away a region from a sovereign country. Imagine if Russia decided to force independence of Leichestershire or Texas by using air force. International Law of justice ignored Serbian pressing the charge.

Tachi: He will never make confessions for his crimes, he will go on exerting his power by means of his criminal environment to eliminate potential witnesses the same way Ramush Haradinaj did. The investigations of his crimes never started.IF he is indicted, he will be deposed from power
    (Miki, 22 November 2017 19:39)

61. Bad day for Ari Gold,MikeD,Peggy,Zoran and others in Serbia.
    But was a good day for the justice!
    (Teodor Muzaka 1389, 22 November 2017 18:41)

62. Yes he is a serb hero that’s why he is on the rat hole where all the serbs heroes belong , check out their history . Soon he will join milosevic in hell , but first he will get what the bad boys get in the shower
    (Albanian American, 22 November 2017 18:35)

63. Good. Done. As if anyone expected a different verdict.
    (Balkan Anthropologist, 22 November 2017 18:31)

64. Genocide in Srebrenica will be in History books for centuries to come, no one will remember comments here.

It will be lost among legions of other 'genocides' since the ICTY redefined genocide to make it much easier to claim. Many many more. Palestinians, Yazidis, Tutsis etc. etc. all on the West's watch. Add Yemen to that and the Joint Criminal Enterprise taking place that features mass starvation as a weapon of war and 100k+ cholera victims. Srebrenica will only be a historical footnote.
    (Footnote, 22 November 2017 17:54)

65. You live by the sword and you die by the sword, some sooner, some later....Mladic, Oric, Gotovina, Izetbegovic, Tudjman, Milosevic, Arkan, Thaci, Legija, Hardinaj, Clinton, Mesic, Blair, Notsobright, Solana, Walker, etc....one thing that all these bloody hands have in common....They will ALL stand before God and be tried, judged and sentences will be effective immediately!!!! People today argue and barter who is whos'"hero" or "war criminal", but have no clue what awaits everybody once their eyes close and their heart stops beating...THIS is the tragedy of Humankind!!!
    (Watcher, 22 November 2017 17:52)

66. @LOL you’re quite selective in your parochial comebacks. Perhaps you care to vent out other daily experiences and project them onto others?
    (a, 22 November 2017 17:43)

67. The Man is a hero,he defended his Country from Islamo Fascists,then he was put in front of a criminal Nato court,by the way has Naser Oric been lined up for the Nobel peace prize yet?i hope he told that Nazi Judge to stick it where the Sun don't shine.
    (Englishman, 22 November 2017 17:38)

68. Evil on earth Ratko Mladic represents all Serbs in the convictions of

Genocide

War Crimes and

Crimes against Humanity

NATO should of completely disarmed this CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE named Serbia 🇷🇸.

Liberate all non Serbs from Belgrade OCCUPATION!
    (Azir, 22 November 2017 17:37)

69. I am very happy that his work would lead to the republika Srpska and it will be forever be a monument to the brilliant Serb saving work of Mladic Karadzic milosevic and others!
    (Brian, 22 November 2017 17:26)

70. This is from the Guardian UK - more vulgar details on Serbian low-life, war criminal Ratko Mladic: 'As he entered the courtroom, Mladić gave a broad smile and thumbs up to the cameras – a gesture that infuriated relatives of the victims. His defiance shifted into detachment as the judgment began: Mladić played with his fingers and nodded occasionally, looking initially relaxed.

The verdict was disrupted for more than half an hour when he asked the judges for a bathroom break. After he returned, defence lawyers requested that proceedings be halted or shortened because of his high blood pressure. The judges denied the request. Mladić then stood up shouting “this is all lies” and “I’ll fuck your mother”. He was forcibly removed from the courtroom. The verdicts were read in his absence.'
    (roberto, 22 November 2017 17:09)

71. The seemingly endless trial in the Hague has finally come to fruition - the Butcher of Bosnia has been found guilty of Genocide. Ratko Mladic is sentenced to life in prison. Mladic is an evil man, and 'justice' comes late and imperfectly, but it is here at last. My heart goes out to all of his thousands of victims and their family members, some of whom I have met and been profoundly moved by. And may I add that Mladic has been well paid and protected by SERBIA itself, and that hard reckoning needs one day to happen:

(BBC)'The ICC found that Mladic "significantly contributed" to the genocide in Srebrenica in 1995, where more than 7,000 Bosniak men and boys were murdered, the worst atrocity in Europe since World War Two.
    He was cleared of a second count of genocide in other municipalities. The other charges included war crimes and crimes against humanity:
    - Mass rapes of Bosniak women and girls
    - Keeping Bosniak prisoners in appalling conditions - starving, thirsty and sick - and beating them
    - Terrorising civilians in Sarajevo by shelling and sniping at them
    - Deporting Bosniaks forcibly en masse
    - Destroying Bosniaks' homes and mosques
    (roberto, 22 November 2017 16:55)

72. Shame on B92 for unjust censorship.
    (Azir, 22 November 2017 16:41)

73. Mladic is evil person.

He is sentenced for crimes that he has ordered to be committed to innocent people who had nothing to do with war in Bosnia. This sentence has nothing to do with Serb people.

I believe had most of the Serbs knew what he was up to, they would have hang him themselves, but they did not know. The ones who knew had no chance to rise up against the nationalism of 1990s in Balkans.
    (Nik Zeka, 22 November 2017 16:35)

74. LOL

LOL you are a SERB you will be in the History books for commiting GENOCIDE for 1000 of years ,i am glad about that no need lesons here simple as that ...end of the story .inwardly all of you SERBS think he is a hero but in the WORLD he is a CRIMINAL under the name of SRBIA
    (Prishtina((County of Gollak), 22 November 2017 16:29)

75. He can be proud of his defence of the Serbian Bosnia, which it always was. A brilliant tactician, who is to this day closely studied at west point and other academies for his sheer genius. Ask any military man, and they understand him completely.
    (Stan, 22 November 2017 16:18)

76. You Srbs are on the same Mafia level for stealing the cars and drug dealer’s
    But commiting crimes and GENOCIDE against humans it is only SERBIA it is proved today and that prove stays for ever
    (Prishtina(County of Gollak), 22 November 2017 15:37)

Buddy, I'm not a Serb, but thanks for associating me with them. Wonderful people. I've yet to meet a bad one. Can't same the same about Albanians. Your angry retort still doesn't disprove that you're incapable of reading and understanding the verdicts and rulings that have been passed down at the ICTY over the years. You also fail to realize that none of these tribunals have ruled any state has been connected with the war crimes that individuals perpetrate. I don't know where you make this stuff up, but it appears to come from the same place you produce weak comebacks. Get a adult to help you next time :)
    (LOL, 22 November 2017 16:05)

77. Wonderful News! Excellent! servian butthurt has gone extreme over this!
    I hope this fat gypsy drops the soap in the showers..........
    (Victory1999, 22 November 2017 16:03)

78. Genocide in Serbrenica will be in History books for centuries to come, no one will remember comments here.

So Maldic is in same equation as the Nazis good company Budd now rut in hell, you hid and hid and now you got to hear it.

If Sloba did not die he would get the same.

P>S I am sure there should be Oric, Gotovina etc but that is another case what is here is he will be remembered as criminal.
    (Alo Alo, 22 November 2017 15:39)

79. LOL

You Srbs are on the same Mafia level for stealing the cars and drug dealer’s
    (Prishtina(County of Gollak), 22 November 2017 15:37)

80. Vojvodina heart of Hungary!
    (Yact, 22 November 2017 15:26)

81. @LOL "literacy" + "Borat" + "analytical" + "car theft" followed by an ethnic generalization ? What you consider noteworthy for insult shows your level of parochial sophistication and what you hold painfully dear. Are you usually accused of peasant-like behavior ? Perhaps you often feel a simpleton ? But this is no place for psychotherapy at a distance.
    (a, 22 November 2017 15:13)

82. If Mladic wasn't such a brilliant general, Republika Srpska and Serbs west of the Drina would today not exist. Thank you.
    (Ari Gold, 22 November 2017 15:01)

83. Well, based on the delusional comments by Albanians here, one thing is certain - the NATO court completely failed to bring reconciliation to the region and in fact, has made divisions even worse. It is the reason they will never get Serbia on their side even though they may get some puppets, like lying Tadic (check -> [link] ), who like to bend over and take it from the rear, but they have lost the Balkans.

Nothing surprising here. When the world comes to realise the villain of this period is the Western alliance and their fake courts, Mladic and Milosevic will be seen as heroes. One of the first to rise against US hegemony that has caused widespread death and destruction throughout the world.
    (Zoran, 22 November 2017 14:57)

84. How can I contribute to his appeal?
    (Helsingborg, 22 November 2017 14:51)

85. That's great news that this creep has been found guilty of war crimes. Now let's hope that his sentence will remain a life sentence.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 22 November 2017 14:44)

86. I am glad it is all over.Finally SERBIA officially guilty of GENOCIDE and crimes against humanity in the region
    (Prishtina(County of Gollak), 22 November 2017 14:20)

I'd say read the verdict and the indictment, but literacy and reading comprehension are usually absent from Albanian villages. Serbia has nothing to do with Srebrenica. Nice try Borat attempting to be analytical. Stick to stealing cars and trafficking drugs :)
    (LOL, 22 November 2017 14:38)

87. Who told you that one? If they could have done that they would have long before the signing of the Dayton Agreement. Serbs held both Bosniaks and Croats penned for years and controlled 85% of Bosnia. It was only after Dayton that Serbs withdrew to what they hold now.
    (sj, 22 November 2017 13:32)

Lol Bosnian troops where 10km outside of banja Luka when the treaty was signed. Any semi well defended state you guys weren't able to take all you took was villages of civilians. Still don't understand what gives you pride...any normal army with that equipment and man power could have taken Bosnia in a week lol you should be ashamed of your generals and high military officials. An arms embargo saved you more than you will ever realize. You must be from outside of the balkans it's well known within how close banja Luka came to falling . There are interviews from people inside banja in 95 admitting they where not ready to defend themselves and would all be headed to serbia.
    (Bihar, 22 November 2017 14:33)

88. I am glad it is all over.Finally SERBIA officially guilty of GENOCIDE and crimes against humanity in the region
    (Prishtina(County of Gollak), 22 November 2017 14:20)

89. First of all f--- the USA, Hitler and Roman Catholic Empire ! Second of all f--- the Serbian people who learn from their mortal god Josip Broz Tito how to turn in their innocent Brothers and Sisters to become tortured, imprisoned and murdered by the enemies of the Eastern Orthodox Christian faith ! Srbija and Serbian people now with a big curse on their heads, my prediction is that Srbija will not exist by the year 2050 !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 22 November 2017 14:18)

90. Pathetic if you ask me and if the war would have continued for 3 more months you wouldn't even have had banja Luka.
    (Bihar, 22 November 2017 12:

You mean that you mussis wouldn't have Sarajevo )))
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 22 November 2017 13:42)

91. Now Serbia is officially guilty of WAR crimes against humanity!!
    (Shqipe, 22 November 2017 13:40)

92. Pathetic if you ask me and if the war would have continued for 3 more months you wouldn't even have had banja Luka.
    (Bihar, 22 November 2017 12:29)

(sj, 22 November 2017 13:32)

93. “the Hague Tribunal concluded its work”

(Amnesty Yugoslavia, 22 November 2017 13:13)

94. it is very good all worldwide media are reporting this on front pages every google news tv ALL! so all can see what type of humans serbs are
    (media, 22 November 2017 12:48)

95. here you can see what type of humans serbs are mladic sentenced to life in prison for genocide.

DEATH PENALTY FOR THIS SERB GENOCIDAL SUBHUMAN WOULD BE FAIR!
    (here, 22 November 2017 12:44)

96. A nasty man who blackened the reputation of Serbs.

You would have to be stupid to think that this man was a hero or that what he did was good for Serbians.

Whinge all you like about who else should be on trial - I won’t disagree - but that won’t justify the evil this man did.

The Hague was set up to stomp on the evils done - and in this case it has done right.

I am sad for Serbia that there are those who think murder is ok. Grow up - that attitude makes you look like trash.
    (Bob, 22 November 2017 12:43)

97. I understand people side for there own. But if you think this man is innocent you really need to step back and double check your moral compass. On other words this so called hero if you do the facts and check the statistics is possibly the worst general of all time. To have all those arms from the jna and years of planning. Starting a war with a newly formed country who has nothing to defend themselves. He could have taken all of Bosnia within a week if he wasn't so worried about mass murdering, raping, and pillaging. Pathetic if you ask me and if the war would have continued for 3 more months you wouldn't even have had banja Luka.
    (Bihar, 22 November 2017 12:29)

98. Seriously this so called "hero" is so pathetic he doesnt even have the balls to take a verdict like the "hero" he is, he becomes a pathetic man saying he is ill that we can agree because only a sick man can make those crimes in Bosnia without regret. Even Saddam was proud till his death.
    (LOL, 22 November 2017 11:36) #

Why does he have to take it) )
    He doesn't recognize the Kangaroo court ))
    We all know he is innocent , except you and your USA Cowboy court ))
    (Lol from Srebrenica, 22 November 2017 12:26)

99. There is no surprise at all here. We all knew back in 1995 that Mladic would get life. Its all too simple anyone who made a fool of the US is gone.

Its so amusing to note that in the middle of the war in Bosnia Croats back stabbed their allies the Bosniaks, burnt villages, locked people in the basements of their farm houses then set them on light, but not one person was ever prosecuted. It was all hushed up.

Now you know why the Hague is an international joke.
    (sj, 22 November 2017 12:09)

100. Seriously this so called "hero" is so pathetic he doesnt even have the balls to take a verdict like the "hero" he is, he becomes a pathetic man saying he is ill that we can agree because only a sick man can make those crimes in Bosnia without regret. Even Saddam was proud till his death.
    (LOL, 22 November 2017 11:36)

101. It's obvious that Miladic is innocent. But the bias, US sponsored, kangaroo court in the Hague will no doubt find him guilty. But to be honest, I'm surprised that he is still alive and that they didn't kill him like Milosevic!
    (He's innocent!, 22 November 2017 11:31)