Nova vest
close

Eastern frontline

English

NATO started preparing for war?

Russia's ambassador to the USA, Anatoly Antonov, assessed that the NATO summit in Washington showed that the countries of the Alliance "have irrevocably embarked on the path of confrontation and material preparation for war".

11:28

14 d

English

NATO raised fighter jets

Air Force of Poland and allied countries raised fighter jets for the second time in the last 24 hours, allegedly due to "intensive actions of the Russian Federation", Operational Command of the armed forces of that country announced on the X social network.

16:30

18 d

English

Goodbye Zelensky, hello Yermak

Ukraine is de facto governed by the head of the cabinet of Volodymyr Zelensky, writes "The Times", referring to the statements of several Ukrainian officials about the growing power of Andriy Yermak.

10:54

45 d

English

Nuclear war is around the corner?

The conflict in Ukraine must end quickly in order to prevent "nuclear war madness", and this is only possible with the rise of pro-peace forces in the European parliamentary elections, Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Szijjártó said today in Dushanbe.

18:40

87 d

Izdvajamo

Info - B92

Razno

Na današnji dan, 27. jul

916 - Umro je prosvetitelj Kliment Ohridski, najpoznatiji učenik braće Ćirila i Metodija i njihov saradnik u širenju slovenske pismenosti i književnosti.

0:00

3 h

Život - B92

Aktuelno

Vratila se i pokidala VIDEO/FOTO

Kanadska pevačica Selin Dion večeras je nastupila na kraju ceremnonije otvaranju Olimpijskih igara u Parizu, a to joj je bio prvi nastup otkako je javnosti saopštila da pati od sindroma ukočene osobe.

0:53

2 h

Novo Sport Video Menu