1. Robin T,
    I have learnt only yesterday that Hollywood (yes, usa) had completely gone onto the Serbian side and just completed a FILM called "YELLOW HOUSE"
    ZUTA KUCA that you streniosly deny here on the b92.
    Showing war criminals, and the victims.
    Film would no doubt be shown at the cinemas near you.
    No doubt Hague judges would be glued to their seats.

I believe film is to be nominated for an OSCAR.
    (British, 25 July 2020 17:04)

2. shaking in her boots 👢.
    (British, 23 July 2020 10:27)

3. Concerned albanian
    My answer is:
    Not yet.
    (Ljiljana, 20 July 2020 08:53)

4. In full control. Unfortunately beating Mike Sujdovic and View from UK to the post 📯.
    (British, 19 July 2020 11:07)

OMG, you got really good grass, best quality.

1) If I am in full control - then what are your chances? If I am not in full control - are you on drugs?
    2) Who the hell is Mike Sujdovic?
    3) You tried to schmooze with "View from UK", indeed. So why he is now evil? He did not even show up in this thread.
    4) "beating to the post" with a postal emoji is a double-fun.
    - "beating of the post" to begin with
    - the "post" in that case is a pole, not mail service. Are you on drugs?

5) Repeated question, once more: was it a Cremant from Alsace today, "Stoli" from Russia or maybe the best grass from Canada? It's OK, but never write on B92 if not sober.

I, personally, prefer Skenderbeg - if there is no Ararat from Armenia.
    Apropos, who wold try to buy Skenderbeg brandy in Vushtrri - are high-ventilated šalabajzer gexhë, galloping on a Dapple while wearing a wall-to-wall opanak. 😂🤣
    I know, it hurts.

I know, you love my new nick. Do you know, where it comes from?
    (Инженер Карасик, 19 July 2020 23:15)

5. An old Serbian saying:
    Dva losa ubise Milosa.
    (British, 19 July 2020 18:40)

6. I shan't comment anymore about what you say. Because you ain't worth it.
    (British, 19 July 2020 07:54)

(British, 19 July 2020 11:07)

And believes me open the front doors of UN, EU, the white House,
    10 Downing St.
    And front doors of many MP's, Lords, Presidents, Prime ministers, Hollywood stars...
    I am the British, not English..
    And in UK we, no one really cares about language.
    74?Looking 60.
    Annoying, my husband complains.
    (British, 17 July 2020 19:55)

I am the biggest @sshole on this Planet, I know. And I don’t even have a brain of a moth.
    All your whining to me is 100% useless and waste of your Internet bandwidth.
    Unfortunately as I see, you won’t find more open ears than your fake self-recommendations.

Regarding me the best is to complain in the White House. You are regular there. 🐎💩🐂💩

To get more friends here solve the 74 + 2 = 74 puzzle. 😅😂🤣

Since I am a capital @sshole I can’t promise, your reference to the White House won’t be used for joking purpose in the future.

Personally, I believe you are a troll with multiple "unrelated" names. The closest in the style is "Lenard", sharing your LaTeX skills. Than we have Tom L'Orizi, few more in present and many in the past. Mock fight between trolls won't impress me.
    (Инженер Карасик, 19 July 2020 15:46)

7. An obsessed engeener! A stalker. With a brain size of a pea. (grasak) Nevertheless hitting a high recommendation awarding himself. In full control. Unfortunately beating Mike Sujdovic and View from UK to the post 📯.
    (British, 19 July 2020 11:07)

8. Ataman,
    Being obsessed, stalking people here on b92. net is a offence.
    Obsession is a form of a mental illness.
    You ought to be here to make a comment on the topics, as per headline no to anylise each person.An options are clear you either recommend or minus it.
    "British" seem to be your breakfast, lunch and dinner a way of life.
    Give up 👆.
    You seem to be a problem. I shan't comment anymore about what you say. Because you ain't worth it.
    (British, 19 July 2020 07:54)

9. One thing can be said about the Albanians, they weren't dragged to the Hague kicking and screaming like other war criminals.
    (Concerned Albanian, 17 July 2020 03:44)

Only an "Albanian" would be proud of the "kind" of war criminal they are, like is there anyone home??. lol What a fool. Oh good, so you admit that these KLA dirt bag schmucks are war criminals. We already knew. As far as kicking and screaming goes, I wouldn't count my chickens if were you.. better to kick and scream, then to sing like a bird, like butt boy Thaci. How many witnesses did Ramush kill?

Lets play a game? How many so called Kosovo leaders have beens suspected of murder?? Lets start there lololol ALL OF THEM...hmmm
    (Bre, 19 July 2020 07:11)

10. Tom Good on you for voicing your opinion.
    Its evidential that we, Serbs are not blind and can be fair when it comes to being neutral.
    Sheer amazing technology ataman awarding himself.
    Without the con he would be lucky normally to pass recommendation of ✌.
    There you go.
    (British, 17 July 2020 09:49)

- Still no solution to the 74 + 2 = 74 math?
    - Still no solution to the little Serbian puzzle?
    - But schmoozing with your ethernal "enemy" (at least as pretended) instead?

Do you think, engineers do not know, you spending time and money to buy few IP addresses and using them to downvote any reasonable post for years?

You sound like a whining dumb troll on his bed and dying.
    Do not blame me - you destroyed yourself with lies, bad math and idiotic character you created.

Based on character / emotion / empathy your and your peer's posts are about at 10-year old level. Who would believe you here are probably believing Santa. Except your fake self-generated down-votings. The problem: you are dumb but knowing more and spending way to much time and money on under-powered technology.

Did you hear rumors, that messing with Russian software engineers = bad karma?
    (Ataman, 18 July 2020 09:37)

11. (Tom L'Orizi, 16 July 2020 02:47) # Comment link
    Recommend (+10) Poor comment (-42)

Ataman must have been galloping on all fours for a very long time hunting for password-free IP addresses to hoof-up 42 negatives. I guess, this makes him engineer.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 18 July 2020 02:23)

12. Our hating to be a Serb
    (Tom L'Orizi, 16 July 2020 15:22)

When little Tomy Rice-for-Brains uses the word “Our”, he is apparently speaking for the so-called Bosnjaks and so called Coats, respectively Serbs of Muslim and Roman Catholic denomination. Our little Tomy’s dementia, rooted in the Hitler youth, has nothing to offer but hate and he and his ilk of self-hating Serb Catholics and Serb Muslims hate themselves, their Serbian language and their Serbian heritage.
    (Zhukov, 17 July 2020 21:03)

13. Ataman,
    No comments.
    As I am here to only comment on the topics.
    You are something like a cling film, sellotape, & krpi guz(Serbian word).Nothing else. Get a life.
    Sorry this msg. Is in an appaling language, but I do not have to worry - main thing is you understood.
    And believes me open the front doors of UN, EU, the white House,
    10 Downing St.
    I am the British, not English..
    And in UK we, no one really cares about language.
    74?Looking 60.
    Annoying, my husband complains.
    Who would wish to entangle one self with your volume that have nothing to do with any of the headlines. Who.
    I have not found an ally but regardless he felt as I did. And he replied in his own way. Learn to leave people alone. Get a life.
    (British, 17 July 2020 19:55)

14. Without prejudice

Tom Good on you for voicing your opinion.
    Sheer amazing technology ataman awarding himself.
    Without the con he would be lucky normally to pass recommendation of ✌️.
    There you go.
    (British, 17 July 2020 09:49)

15. One thing can be said about the Albanians, they weren't dragged to the Hague kicking and screaming like other war criminals.
    (Concerned Albanian, 17 July 2020 03:44)

16. To whom it may concer

I had a good loud laughter when I read a suggestion that I am not REAL.
    Here it is I had to pinch my self so hard to make sure I am not the "FAKE"
    The world to some is a strange place more honest one is more they claim one is lying.
    But in UK once you say its taken out as the honest truth. No doubts.
    I am so privileged to have grown up in the UK.
    And to live as I do.
    Be a single minded. This is to clear cloudy minds.
    And set record straight.
    (British, 16 July 2020 10:21)

1) Of course, you are real - as a troll.

2) Please explain your horrific English. An remarkable under-achievement if you grew up in the UK.

3) Please explain your secret of never-aging. 74 year old two years ago, still 74 year old.

4) I am concerned because only one more-less functioning forum in the region remains, you are working hard to destroy it.

5) And after all: why would a Serb (or if that matters, Albanian from KiM) write a 100+ word essay in bad English - if all he needs to do is to write only THREE words?

6) Wow, you who is constantly slandering everything Albanian got a new defender. Surprise, surprise, see who he is. Nice job. Like 74 + 2 = 74 math.
    (Ataman, 16 July 2020 17:11)

17. ... The fate of Thaci, Haradinaj and other KLA terrorists WILL follow the same fate of former American “allies” like Sadam Hussein, Noriega et al.
    (Zhukov, 14 July 2020 20:51)

Our hating to be a Serb Shugav has also caught the wishful thinking bug.

It looks, two pandemics are rampaging the Slavs.
    (Tom L'Orizi, 16 July 2020 15:22)

18. Good questions. But this "british" "Serb" -- please note the intentional lower case of British -- admits that "she" only visited "the big two" (cities) in Serbia and little else. Strange for a person who just earlier was "living" in Novi Sad.

I don't expect answers to be very forthcoming. For that reason, I am not holding my breath. I recommend the same to you, dragi rođaci!
    (Waiting but not holding my breath, 15 July 2020 21:09)

Will tell them in about a week. Hope, "she" won't be 76 by than, fixing the math mistake.
    Forever young, that's what matters!
    (Ataman, 16 July 2020 12:37)

19. To whom it may concer

I had a good loud laughter when I read a suggestion that I am not REAL.
    Here it is I had to pinch my self so hard to make sure I am not the "FAKE"
    But in UK once you say its taken out as the honest truth. No doubts.
    I am so privileged to have grown up in the UK.
    And to live as I do.
    Be a single minded. This is to clear cloudy minds.
    And set record straight.
    (British, 16 July 2020 10:21)

20. (Ataman, 15 July 2020 01:42)

Did I miss the episode when Ataman was appointed as a all-knowing world authority on everything Albanian, Serbian, Russian, ... or is it just Dapple writing in Ataman's name while craving to have been born with a gearbox and engine!?
    (Tom L'Orizi, 16 July 2020 02:47)

21. Please tell everyone:

1) Where in Serbia (repeat: SERBIA) you can see space alien ships?
    2) In the theory, you can't take picture of them. Unless you ask a holly man.
    What is the name of that holly man?

These two are very simple questions. Not just Serbs - even some Albanians can answer them (reluctantly, of course).

Now you deal with these questions and with me.
    (Ataman, 15 July 2020 01:42)

(Waiting but not holding my breath, 15 July 2020 21:09)

22. Yeah sure, multiethnic as long as only Albanians are the ethnics. Thaci and his companions are the most racist bunch I have ever seen.
    (Trebla, 15 July 2020 02:05)

23. Hear my word, you "British" fake (as I believe). B92, please make sure, my challenge stays.
    The "British" fake used to be 74 years two years ago, "she" is still 74 years.

This is OK, obviously Him likes you and you are blessed, with eternal 74 year, not aging.

In such case, please answer two simple questions, every Serb (and Russian) patriot knows even when asleep. It is like the question to Tom L'Orizi about Skenderbeu cognac in Vucitern.

Please tell everyone:

1) Where in Serbia (repeat: SERBIA) you can see space alien ships?
    2) In the theory, you can't take picture of them. Unless you ask a holly man.
    What is the name of that holly man?

Now you deal with these questions and with me.
    (Ataman, 15 July 2020 01:42)

24. Serbia’s KiM province is a criminally dysfunctional fenced-in ghetto. Now that the Western sponsors of this joint criminal enterprise have extracted and milked-dry the maximal graft and kick-back from their goose stepping Albanian pawns, the latter are completely dispensable.
    The fate of Thaci, Haradinaj and other KLA terrorists will follow the same fate of former American “allies” like Sadam Hussein, Noriega et al.
    (Zhukov, 14 July 2020 20:51)

25. @ smart Serb

Yes it is a success story.
    Taci poor Politics managed to move his own people into the high volume of emigration.
    From HORGOS frequently a double decker bus én route to UK.
    And others... Drug traffickers are often using buses to deliver drugs from kosovo *into Hungary and if successful into Austria.
    Hand outs from usa and other countries just about keeps kosovo*on its knees.
    Corruption is high, firms they stole from rep Serbia going bancrupt.
    (British, 14 July 2020 16:10)

26. What success story? Where? Kosovo remains the most corrupt and poorest region in Europe. It only survives as a non-nation entity stolen from Serbia thanks to the grace of the USA and Germany. With a murderer as president, who will now get what he deserves, it is time to finally make a solution to the Kosovo question once and for all.
    (Tony (a Brit seconded to Berlin), 14 July 2020 15:27)

27. Entered but with a bit of luck never exited the Hague court.
    His lies persuaded Nato to bomb rep Serbia & KiM and Montenegro not for 1 single day but whole 78.
    Destructing, maiming, killings.
    Some sites, same sites were bombed by the Nato up to 13 times.
    Chinese Embassy bombed by mistake by how Nato claims (they are so " precise"
    Pristina is the one who must pay the heavy compensation for the destruction, injuries, deaths not the other way around.
    And they must compensate Montenegro.
    Siptari dream of claiming compensation from others and living like that.
    My message to the messenger
    Defence solicitor of Taci - Mr Nice. Go home.
    Why do you link yourself to likes of Siptari?
    You are the faceless, shameless.
    The trouble.
    Let us hope you get paid by credit.
    We Serbs count on keeping him locked for a long time, indeed.
    (British, 14 July 2020 12:51)

28. Thaci out, Kurti in power.
    (Ar, 14 July 2020 11:29)

29. Just another rigged circus, attempting to get the Serbs to give up Kosovo. An American run court pretending to care about the victims of their puppets. Look, this photo alone is why Thaci will never be locked up. Check -> [link]

You see my friends, that photo shows part of the real joint criminal enterprise, and they are running this so-called court. Witnesses will die.
    (Zoran, 14 July 2020 11:26)

30. Taci supporters? The ones that are like him.
    With blood on their hands.
    Let's face it no one normal would wish to support Taci.
    (British, 14 July 2020 09:11)

31. Watcherovic, if you believe there is/was an attempt to rewrite history, explain why Dick Marty and others could not come up with the name of even one person that was supposedly killed for their organs at the “Yellow House”.
    (RobinT., 14 July 2020 07:55)

32. Thaci the rat called Kosovo* a success story??? Hahaha
    More like a circus with killer clowns.
    The West were hoping it was going to be a quick grab of land by theft and then with propaganda portray it as some sort of liberation.
    Unfortunately for them they were up against Serbs.
    Serbs with history of resilience and determination.
    We are not someone you can easily push over.
    Maybe you can easily bribe our corrupt politicians but you cannot beat the strength and fight we have inside of us.
    There is no success for Thaci or U.S and the evidence stands firm with in U.N 1244
    (Smart Serb, 14 July 2020 07:21)

33. "No one can rewrite history.

Yesssss! Thats what we Srbs have been telling you albos foreverrrrrrrr!
    You are trying to rewrite history of our Heartland of KOSOVO I MEHOTIJA for some time now....NOT gonna happen!

Amazing stupid words from a snake thats been trying to rewrite history of something that doesn't belong to him!!!
    The truth will always surface.....

Maybe he will share the same cell Milosevic had...and "suddenly pass" from the same "heart attack" Milosevic did.....;)
    (Watcherovic, 13 July 2020 21:20)