1. According to Brussels, notable areas include organized crime and terrorism, including radicalization leading to violent extremism, the challenge of foreign terrorist fighters and the trafficking of firearms and explosives.

    Hell, this is 95% of Albos GDP, with the other 5% being goat trading.
    (ChiTown, 9 March 2018 14:42)

    # Comment link