1. They can get the Albanians in Kosovo to steal USA planes from their base and paint it in the chequered colors, that way the yanks won't notice.
    (Al, 12 January 2019 14:57)

2. What are they going to do with all of that checkerboard paint now!? LOL
    (DekiM, 12 January 2019 00:22)

3. Watcher, I'm not necessarily certain that this is the case. I've read articles comparing the MIGS with the F-!6's, and they are pretty evenly matched. The one advantage the F-16's have is their ability to stay in the air longer; however, the MIGS are more maneuverable... I"m sure pilots are a big factor as well.
    (Chi, 11 January 2019 16:32)

@ Chi - I've read up on your comment above! You're pretty much right, it really comes down to Pilot skills.
    I stand corrected!
    (Watcher, 11 January 2019 21:30)

4. A my adoring Serb fan club wants to here from me who can blame them. The crux of it is U.S. and Israel put a bid for the tender of Croatia to buy fighter aircraft. Israel won but U.S. said unfair because Israels advanced Barack technology was installed in U.S. made F16. So in their warped reasoning that gave Israel unfair advantage over the U.S. bid. Little sj is hoping Croatia will get the Gripen fighters so they hit Serbia below the belt over and over very good choice sj.
    (Lenard, 11 January 2019 20:11)

5. Even without Isreali "modifications", these fighter jets are some of the best out there...interesting that Croatia wouldn't buy them anyways...

Can't blame the US for not wanting this technology in other hands other than theirs or Isreali...how would you be able to stop the spread of them?...not saying Croatia would, but why takes these risks?? I believe Croatia wanted this technology because it would have given them far & above air superiority in the Balkans...can't blame them for that either!
    (Watcher, 11 January 2019 15:32)

(Chi, 11 January 2019 16:32)

6. Even without Isreali "modifications", these fighter jets are some of the best out there...interesting that Croatia wouldn't buy them anyways...

(Watcher, 11 January 2019 15:32)

7. Israel is 23.67% better than Croatia.
    Croatia is 12.67923% better than Serbia.
    Serbia is 32.19845% more rich than Kosovo.
    Kosovo is 12.434% better than Moldova.

Romania is the @ss of Europe and I am 100% sure, Bucharest is the hole of it.
    (Adrian, the Lenard, 11 January 2019 12:49)

8. Lenny where are you? What happen? Croatia now buy Grippen below the belt LOL, LOL.
    (sj, 11 January 2019 12:17)

9. Letís see the next garage sale Croatia shops for its dilapidated ďair forceĒ May e they can have joint NATO
    exercises with the Albanian 1960 Chinese Tanks.
    (Jugislavija, 11 January 2019 11:55)