1. Isn't it sad that Kosovo wants to become an independent, recognized state like 192 others in the world
    (Questioner, 23 May 2016 12:53)

Not sure if that is sad or not, but who determined that there are 192 recognized states in the world?! Recognized by whom?
    (icj1, 24 May 2016 04:57)

2. @Factman:

After reading what you typed I believe I read somewhere that Muslims credit Albanian immigrants for constructing the 1st mosque in the neighboring U.S. state of Maine back in 1914 if I got the facts correctly.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 24 May 2016 00:29)

3. "Isn`t it ironic that Serbia won Kosovo back by fighting the fascists in WWII and now wants to have it back again but this time by joining the fascists? "

(Free, 20 May 2016 18:49)

Isn't it sad that Kosovo wants to become an independent, recognized state like 192 others in the world, and at the same time, it elects a former terrorist, mafia boss and alleged war criminal as new president?
    (Questioner, 23 May 2016 12:53)

4. Free,

You are correct. Bad choice of words on my part.

Confusing with others? No i did not mean Albania. It was just a phrase.

Albanians have had many great moments in their history. Unfortunately, not enough of it has made its way into history books so people are not aware of it. But in time, that will be corrected and people will see :)
    (factman, 22 May 2016 21:55)

5. The Donald
    Are you jealous mosques are fool and your churches empty and 99. 99 pro American
    (agRONio, 22 May 2016 21:43)

6. Serbia is a free country with a high degree of democracy where people vote freely. this can be evidenced just 2 weeks ago.

In fact, Serbia recently chaired the OSCE and a Serb was President of the UN General Assembly just a few years ago.
    (factman, 21 May 2016 05:16)

Sure... a Libyan was also President of the UN General Assembly just a few years ago so that must mean that Libya in 2009 was a free country with a high degree of democracy where people vote freely following your cause-effect logic!
    (icj1, 22 May 2016 17:53)

7. I wonder why The Austrian is concerned about Clintons' stillborn baby called Kosova*.

[link]
    (The Donald, 22 May 2016 16:52)

8. Dojče vele: Austrijska desnica se dodvorava Srbima
    [link]
    (Avni, 22 May 2016 15:57)

9. Ok so who cares what this guy says, he's nothing neither is he going to win!!! Is this article suppose to make anyone feel good .?
    (Alex, 22 May 2016 00:47)

10. FYI, most of the key members of FPÖ are from the ex-Nazi families.

I guess fascists stick together.
    (Vojvodina, 21 May 2016 17:53)

11. Factman : Serbia won Kosovo back by fighting the Ottoman back in the Balkan Wars, not WW2. Go back to school.

No school gives true knowledge of the history so going there was a bad idea. School will give him the old mantras of 19 century when the legend of Kosovo was adopted to Vatican’s version of history. Kosovo battle was not for the land but for the version of Christianity to dominate. That’s why both sides abandoned the place – the whole world belonged to the dynasty that headed both armies. Apostolic side has won as you can see while the so called First Christians were called Pagans and prosecuted till 1415 when the civil war came to an end. But as a matter of fact it was not only religious battle but a battle for power inside the ruling Rurikovici Dynasty as well. The Ottoman empire formally appeared only in 17 century though we can talk about them since 1453. Should Serbs kill Murat they would never be such a privileged entity in the Ottoman empire.
    (rote, 21 May 2016 16:50)

12. Factman

I went back to school just as you told me. I asked my History teacher and he said: "Yes, Serbia won Kosovo by fighting the Ottoman Empire but lost it when Nazis took over the Balkans, and won it BACK fighting the Nazis".

But i didn`t understand how Serbian democratic elections rule out "joining the fascists". I see no contradictions there.

And by "someone else" if you mean Albania, my friend my graddad has been a Partisan. He volunteered in the 5th Assault Brigade of National-Liberation Army of Albania. He fought side by side with Yugoslav partisans in Visegrad, (yes THAT Visegrad!) against Nazis. There were two Albanian Assault Brigades who fought in Yugoslavia to help free Yugoslavia: The 1st and 5th.

So, sory man, wrong number. You should have called that Nikolic`s pal Orban about that.
    (Free, 21 May 2016 16:33)

13. Factman

(Free, 21 May 2016 16:25)

14. Isn`t it ironic that Serbia won Kosovo back by fighting the fascists in WWII and now wants to have it back again but this time by joining the fascists?

##

Go back to school.

Also.....

What fascists is Serbia joining? Serbia is a free country with a high degree of democracy where people vote freely. this can be evidenced just 2 weeks ago.

You seem to be confusing Serbia with someone else?
    (factman, 21 May 2016 05:16)

15. Hofer /Pofer, your statement explains it all. BYE, BYE, who cares what you are saying, it would not happen. Even if you get elected and once you sit on the chair, the wold is the opposite what you are saying now during election campaign.
    (the truth

you are a МУДАК as I see !
    (rote, 20 May 2016 22:40)

16. "...a condition placed by the EU"

So recognizing Kosovo is a condition placed by the EU. It`s not just
    "an opinion".

And if you want to "fight" against Kosovo independence you have to rely on fascist allies like Trump, Nofer and Orban.

Good choice and good luck!
    (Free, 20 May 2016 18:49)

17. I also have neighbors who came from the region, who come to me for Catholic Christmas, and I visit them for their Orthodox holidays. To understand this problem, one must look at history," said Hofer.

(the truth, 20 May 2016 16:41)