1. The future is bleak. It used to be Tegnapszarország... now it's Maszarország - and the future going to be Holnapszarország. Welcome, I mean, welgeci to Hungryland.
    (Mindigszarország, 19 February 2015 18:07)

2. Are you sure you don't write for the BBC or Reuters? Your comment sounds like typical anti-Russian BS propaganda. I'm surprised you didn't add Serbia in there somewhere.
    (Radovan, 18 February 2015 17:02)

Radovan, unfortunately these two scoundrels are among the worst on the planet.
    They have a set appointment with Hitler, Franco, Stalin, Goebbels, Milosevic - and there will be free fireproof suit for everyone in the meeting.
    I am Russian and Hungarian - trust me.
    (Ataman, 19 February 2015 00:45)

3. Orbán got a very good nickname "geci" recently. I should say Or**án because it is a shame and a disgrace to mention that name openly. But I am fine with the word "geci".

If that's the case... Pu**n should be called "szaros véres rodhadt geci", this is fine, IMO, in particular what they did and whom they did honor. But I don't dare to write his full name. Not after Ukraine - but just after what happened between the "geci" and "szaros véres rodhadt geci"

BTW: didn't I say to Robert-o about one million times to focus his mind a bit more on that Hungarian geci and his minions instead of Serbia? Nope. I am really upset to see, how much right I was.

And that... pro-Or**án Kosovo-born Hungarian... forgot his name, he almost exploded every time I was calling that... geci FIDESZ-leader names. Now he, too (and the rest of FIDESZ) can feel what I used to say:

"Ez az az ágytál amire vágytál"
    (geci-nem-geci, 19 February 2015 00:23)

4. I'm surprised you didn't add Serbia in there somewhere.
    (Radovan, 18 February 2015 17:02)

Why should I? Current Serbian government is not of the same kind as the mentioned ones, fortunately.

P.S: I don't talk about the current Serbian president.
    (Comm. Parrisson, 18 February 2015 19:34)

5. I guess those two guys understand each other well, they share the same ideas of autocracy instead of democracy. Same goes for Putin's new buddy Erdogan.
    (Comm. Parrisson, 18 February 2015 12:37)

(Radovan, 18 February 2015 17:02)

6. I guess those two guys understand each other well, they share the same ideas of autocracy instead of democracy. Same goes for Putin's new buddy Erdogan.
    (Comm. Parrisson, 18 February 2015 12:37)