1. They should really consider Washington DC to be the main profit of the direct flight. In the district there are so many people that would pay the price to go with one airplane to the homeland. There is a vast majority of people that actually go every year at least. And they should especially think about finishing this task before the summer which is the main season that all of the families travel in. I hope that this becomes an actual route as soon as possible because without a doubt in my mind would I take the first opportunity to use a simpler way to see family and friends back home.
    (Milica Djordjevic, 27 September 2015 17:11)

2. @(resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 1 July 2014 00:35)

My Canadian friend, "the truth" is an Albanian whose reason for living is only to insult Serbia and Serbs. "the truth" does not let the truth get in his way of an insult or lie, so just understand his bias when reading him. Greetings from Chicago.
    (Sweet Home Chicago, 3 July 2014 03:12)

3. @The Truth:

What the heck are you talking about?? First of all when you used the term 'you guys' just so that you know I'm a Canadian who doesn't have Serb ancestry whatsoever.

When you referred to Chicago as "Serb holyland" the thing is that just because Chicago and perhaps Phoenix have a large Serb community doesn't mean that these cities are considered "Serb holylands".

Finally if it's a good example in the state of Minnesota the Minneapolis/St Paul area has a significant Somali community ( I noticed from experience since we travel there often) but that doesn't mean that the "Twin Cities" are a Somali holyland,after all,I heard nothing about the Somali community labeling Minneapolis/St Paul as their "holyland."
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 1 July 2014 00:35)

4. Any possibility that in the not so distant future that Air Serbia or even the other Serb airliner JAT Airways may decide to operate flights to Phoenix,Arizona? Why I'm inquring is simply because Phoenix is another U.S. city with a significant or somewhat significant Serb community.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 30 June 2014 18:09)

Surprise you guys did not claim Chicago as Serbian holy land,just yet. Arizona is to far away, so you have to wait for centuries.
    I am sure you know what I mean, since you are a smart guy and supposedly well educated!
    (the truth, 30 June 2014 19:41)

5. Any possibility that in the not so distant future that Air Serbia or even the other Serb airliner JAT Airways may decide to operate flights to Phoenix,Arizona? Why I'm inquring is simply because Phoenix is another U.S. city with a significant or somewhat significant Serb community.
    (resident of Fredericton,New Brunswick,Canada, 30 June 2014 18:09)