1. Praise the Lord Serbia!

Confirmation that your Holy Monarchs are pleading with the Lord to save Serbia from captivity. Preserve your freedom and may the Lord bless you.
    (Anastasia Jonas, 3 April 2013 20:56)

2. Trizo, just because I'm not brainwashed on all the nationalist horse s*** you think I'm a Croat? I suppose if I lived in Serbia there's a good chance that I would be suckered into the politics of the 1980s, but fortunately for me, I was raised in the US.
    Being raised in the US means you were fed even more horse s**t than if you were raised in Serbia.
    (Peggy, 2 April 2013 01:03)

3. Trizo, just because I'm not brainwashed on all the nationalist horse s*** you think I'm a Croat? I suppose if I lived in Serbia there's a good chance that I would be suckered into the politics of the 1980s, but fortunately for me, I was raised in the US. We have our own nationalist mythology here, but that isn't relevant to Serbian fairy tales. Anyway, hate me for what I say -- I couldn't care less -- but mark my words: Kosovo is no longer Serbia (not counting the little chunk in the north...some consolation prize that!).
    (Nenad, 1 April 2013 17:23)

4. Wow, one of the best piece of advice coming out of the West. Serbia doesn't need the EU, the EU is a money pit.
    (Dennis, 1 April 2013 16:47)

5. IT IS NOT the end of the world if you-Serbia do not join EU.
    (George, 1 April 2013 13:30)

6. Yet another example of a political loser defending Serb "sovereignty"...a term that certainly hasn't applied to Kosovo for the past 14 years.
    (Nenad, 31 March 2013 17:02)

Are you Croatian by any chance?
    (trizo, 1 April 2013 09:40)

7. God bless you lord Dartmouth.March On!Zivio!
    (Pete K., 1 April 2013 02:36)

8. (tom, 31 March 2013 20:08)

Some people sure live in an interesting fantasy world of their own creation.
    (Danilo, 1 April 2013 01:37)

9. At last someone with some common sense, the EU is a great failure and Serbia would be mad to want to be in that lunatics club.
    (Dr.Who, 1 April 2013 01:04)

10. I couldn't agree more, as well as 90% of Serbian people. And it was different before EU start to blackmail us with that meaningless date.
    (Mary, 1 April 2013 00:01)

11. he is absolutely right ,Serbia should never join EU it will destroy them...Croatia is in bad shape now by July when they join its over for them.dalmacia and Istria will go back to Italy krajina will get their independence and the Germans will take the rest and Croatia will one again be Zagreb...….. krajina is serb lands anyway and dalmacia and Istria are Italian lands but the only bad thing is Germany will take the rest except Zagreb....
    (tom, 31 March 2013 20:08)

12. Firstly, it should be stressed that this is not a 'man of the people' speaking but the 10th Earl of Dartmouth. Whether the UK stays in the EU or not is not going to make any difference to his quality of life. Having said that, I agree that Serbia should think long and hard about whether it wishes to join the EU. There are positives and negatives and you need to decide whether the former outweighs the latter. It is easier to decide not to join than it is to leave once you are already a member so now is the time to do your thinking rather than when it is too late. Funnily enough dear old Bill is my MEP albeit I do not vote in European elections and certainly not for UKIP in other elections. They do not want anyone from the Balkans coming to the UK and that includes Serbs(except Nole and friends for Wimbledon). Romanians and Bulgarians are currently being potrayed in the worst possible light by UKIP as they will be able to come to the UK unhindered next year. Should Serbia ever join the EU and were the UK still to be members then UKIP would be describing you in the same way. Thankfully I know better than that.
    (ned taylor, 31 March 2013 17:17)

13. Yet another example of a political loser defending Serb "sovereignty"...a term that certainly hasn't applied to Kosovo for the past 14 years.
    (Nenad, 31 March 2013 17:02)

14. Intelligent guy.
    (trizo, 31 March 2013 16:55)

15. Completely agree with the Lord - Serbia's best interests are best served in remaining outside of the EU. Sure implement a complete overhauls of institutions and business practice with continuance on anti-corruption just as would be required for EU accession and at the same time have no intention of joining the EUSSR.

"nurture sovereignty" i.e. rebuild your institutions across all of UN recognised Serbia!
    (Principa, Gracanica, KiM, Srbija, 31 March 2013 16:00)

16. This is according to a UKIP w*****, a hardcore racist and sexist version of the Tory party which only represents the middle classes of South East England only and is pretty much a middle class version of the BNP.
    (Ian, UK, 31 March 2013 15:57)

17. 'Nurture and preserve your sovereignty, as you have always done. Do not let career politicians take it away now,” he said. '

Beautfuly said! I hope that fat commie traitor Dacic and his band of appeasers and all those anti-Serb NGO's waiting for their accession funds are listening. This man speaks the truth.

cheers!!
    (Dragan, 31 March 2013 15:33)

18. "The United Kingdom Independence Party led by Nigel Farage holds 11 of Britain's 73 seats in the European Parliament. According to latest polls conducted in connection with an expected referendum on whether Britain will stay in the EU, they have the support of 17 percent of British voters."

17%? Kostunica and his DSS must be jealous :)
    (J.Oker, 31 March 2013 15:28)

19. To bad William Dartmouth is not a Serbian politician. This guy speaks from experience while all Belgrade wants is to wine and dine with the Eu elite. Nobody is dumb enough to think that the Eu will save Serbia. Serbia needs to save itself and not rely on handouts like Kosovo. The only countries that benifited from Eu integration is Romania and Bulgaria. Their main export and contribution to the Eu are droves of gypsies who rape every country they come across.
    (MikeC, 31 March 2013 15:12)

20. British MEP William Dartmouth said Sunday that Serbia should stay out of the EU and hold on to its sovereignty as it has always done.

B92

These are the words from a man who was elected to serve in the European parliament and it follows he must have a pretty good picture of what the EU is all about.What's happening in Europe right now truly beggars belief; it's becoming increasingly difficult to comprehend the sheer lunatic wickedness of it all; and yet it goes on and on .

The political elites in UK - having spurned and derided the public's legitimate concerns about the EU and immigration - should not be surprised when an alternative like UKIP is seen as preferable to the indistinguishable lying bastards they've had for the past 40 years.

The EU Empire is on its way of becoming a dictatorship. We can see it happening ourselves,the more crises we have ,the more power they grab
    - there is no stopping it even if there are a few hiccoughs on the way.Stay away Serbia.
    (Leonidas, 31 March 2013 14:50)

21. Thank you Will, keep up the good work
    Please come to Serbia and tell the people the truth about the EU
    (Mladen, 31 March 2013 14:20)

22. It is good for B92 to show what kind of people advocate against Serbia joining the EU. Not because he is against the UK being in it. But listen to his remarks. He reminds me of the person who decides they know a shortcut and their car ends up in a river. Then they think maybe that was not a good idea.
    (thanks, 31 March 2013 14:15)