1. Well I am sad to disappoint you but you will have Serb masters and very soon at that.
    (sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

I will have a Serb master ? Yes, in the other life, probably :) In any case, there is no problem with that as long as the Serb master is better than my current master.
    ----------

Now letís get this straight. We have Albanians who have been traumatised by the Serbs with burning of their homes killing of their kin in Kosovo etc., but there are no problems about them going in into Serbia proper and working for those same nasty Serbs.
    (sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

Of course; Albanians donít conduct their lives based on memories of 600-year old battles. The world moves with the money my friend, not with memories of centuries ago. Thatís why, say, China has made all that progress, otherwise would have probably been today in wars with half of its neighbors and in the same conditions where Serbia is. Or a closer example, Germany would have still been in war with France.
    ----------

Is there something wrong here or do I have my wires crossed or are the Albanians, as Mark Twain said telling stretchers?????
    (sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

Something is definitely wrong in the way you understand how things work; I agree with you on that.
    ----------

(sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

Yes, I looked for, but I did not see anybody leaving US or the EU. But you raise an excellent point that I had forgotten about. We should strive to save not only the millions who risk their lives to go to the misery of EU/US, but also start a campaign to get those who already live in the US/EU to go to China, Russia, India and Brazil for a much better life. I could find no evidence from Russia, China, Brazil or India Foreign, Internal or Labor Affairs Ministries to show that Americans and Europeans are immigrating there in large numbers and Iím not sure why they have not done it so far (beside some African immigrants that go to China because of the African immigration that was started in the 1960ís from Mao in the name of Third World solidarity). But, Iím sure that with the unique information in your possession we will succeed in our campaign to save all immigrants trying to go to US/EU and get all Americans and Europeans immigrate to the BRICs.
    ----------

(sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

I fully agree; they watch too much TV; thatís why we need to convince these millions of people that they are wrong and you are right. Obviously they are not aware of the accuracy of the information of your Malaysian friend.
    ----------

As Michael Moore said the propaganda is very strong and it promises new life and wealth only to be met with cleaning toilets in a hotel and working 2 or 3 jobs just to survive and you call this paradise?.
    (sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

I called it misery of US/EU. Didnít you see my post ? I called paradise the BRICsÖ I think, we agree on that, or you changed mind ?
    ----------

(sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

Iím sure Albanians wish to maintain the status quo of their UDI in accordance with 1244. So, we can conclude that all parties are good to continue forever with 1244 in force and the UDI in accordance with it.
    ----------

There will be no Albanian customs people
    (sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

On that I donít know. I know that there are people working to implement customs regulations at the Kosovo crossings, but I donít know their ethnicity, and I donít care to know. I think we all agree that customs should not select employees based on ethnicity - that would be discrimination; donít you agree ?
    ----------

And thus your so called independent Kosovo is non existent
    (sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

I agree that ***their*** (not mine) UDI does not have anything to do with customs; customs taxes were collected at the Kosovo crossings long before anybody started to even dream about UDIs.
    (icj1, 2 November 2011 01:31)

2. But thatís what Albanians prefer; non-Serb masters. If you convince them that a Serb master is better, Iím of course fine with it.

(icj1, 1 November 2011 03:47

I can give you the response for that. Thatís easy Ė there is no guarantee that anybody can give you that no Albanians will ever seek work in Serbia or in any other country. Not sure though what you need that guarantee for ?!

(icj1, 1 November 2011 03:47

Oh, no, I took it very seriously. You remember that I travelled to the borders of the EU and US to post signs for the millions of immigrants coming to EU/US to avoid the earthquake zone and rather go to the paradises of China, Russia, Brazil and India. I even invited you to join me in this mission.

(icj1, 1 November 2011 03:47

What you have is the great unwashed seeking entry into the US; that is all. What you should look at is the number of skilled people i.e. doctors, engineers, teachers etc who are seeking to leave the US permanently. These are the people you can ill afford to lose and if you have a large number seeking elsewhere to live then they are ďyour canary in the coalmineĒ not the poor trying to come into the US. The poor watch too much TV i.e. affluent America.

(icj1, 1 November 2011 03:47

1244 only maintains status quo and since the Russians have now come out in the open and revealed their hand I support it too, but this does not go well for you Albanians, mate. There will be no Albanian customs people and thus your so called independent Kosovo is non existent.
    (sj, 1 November 2011 22:07)

3. Last time I told you that a financial earthquake was on the way you and ICJ laughed until it happen and both went very quiet.
    (sj, 31 October 2011 22:57)

(icj1, 1 November 2011 03:50)

4. 1224 keeps the Serbs army out of Kosovo but the Albanians are controlled by others. Its only your masters that have changed not your life, but if you are going to tell me it better that others are ruling you than the Serbs
    (sj, 31 October 2011 10:37)

----------

(sj, 31 October 2011 10:37)

----------

As far as force is concerned they did try that on the first day of the blockade but a little power told the forces of niceness and goodness they stop right there or they would get involved and low and behold KFPR started to behave.
    (sj, 31 October 2011 10:37)

Exactly, because they quickly understood that everybody in Kosovo supports 1244, and there is nobody to exercise force against. Donít you agree that everybody supports 1244 ?
    (icj1, 1 November 2011 03:47)

5. (pss, 31 October 2011 15:52)

You have not read that the EU is asking Russia? Perhaps you are not well read. In fact they are asking Brazil and India as well but little is reported anywhere and that maybe the forces of niceness and goodness are not being honest. The EU is in SERIUOS trouble!!!!!!!
    Last time I told you that a financial earthquake was on the way you and ICJ laughed until it happen and both went very quiet. So unless you are involved in this area of finance you may not be aware of what is going on.
    You see the small number of Serbs standing up to those Albanian goat herders is more than enough but US/EU forces are too much even for the Serbs there. So why not use the Russians.
    Let me refresh your memory, live rounds were used in the first attempt to break up the barricades so why do you think this situation is going on without even a finger being lifted?????? Doesnít it look stupid that local Serbs have stopped the KFOR commander from passing through one of those barricades???????
    You really have not grasped the situation on the ground in Kosovo, but I am glad I have made your week though.
    As the Serbs have done terrible things to your Albanians here I give you a chance to categorically state that not one of your Albanians will ever seek work in Serbia in the future. I
    I can hear the deadly silence now.
    (sj, 31 October 2011 22:57)

6. You see when the EU is asking Moscow to buy Euro bonds to save the EU from disintegrating you just might get an idea of what is happening and who is pulling the strings.
    To answer your question it is Konuzin who will back the Serbs. Europe lifts a finger at the Serbs and the EU is DEAD.
    (sj, 31 October 2011 10:03)
    I have seen where EU is appealing to China to purchase but I have yet to hear about them asking Russia. I will not dispute the fact because I have not researched it nor have a huge desire to do so and even if I did find a contradiction you would only site sources that no one else has access to.
    But I think your statement that EU lifting a finger against the Serbs and the EU is DEAD is a reach even for you.
    It is extremely, extremely amusing to watch someone who daily criticizes the K Albanians for relying on the west for protection, ecnomics etc, to play the school yard bully just met his match and says "I am going to tell my big brother and you just wait" This post has made my week.
    (pss, 31 October 2011 15:52)

7. (icj1, 31 October 2011 03:45)

1224 keeps the Serbs army out of Kosovo but the Albanians are controlled by others. Its only your masters that have changed not your life, but if you are going to tell me it better that others are ruling you than the Serbs, here I give you a chance to categorically state that not one of your Albanians will ever seek work in Serbia Ė so far my record has been 100% no response and that is even after the Serbs tortured and killed Albanians LOL, LOL.
    (sj, 31 October 2011 10:37)

8. (metrod, 30 October 2011 23:42)

Who do you think is supporting them right now? Belgrade is too busy trying to join a bankrupt club called the EU and they would sell out their own mothers so there is only one other entity that is doing that job.
    Rest assured that KFOR would have used deadly force to quell this small uprising, but you see KFOR have been told to pull their heads in and that is why you have this game going on. Has this not surprised you that no one has lifted a finger against these Serbs.
    (sj, 31 October 2011 10:03)

9. We will see if Russia will veto Kosovo's membership application once over 51% of UN members recognize its sovereignty. BTW the recognition count is at 87; that's 85 UN members, Republic of China (Taiwan), and Sovereign Military Order of Malta.
    (KOSO, 30 October 2011 22:29)

For those who have not kept up to date with current events let me just point this out to you Ė Both China and Russia are being asked to buy Eurobonds to keep the EU alive. Now if they are being asked to do this, what are the chances of these countries recognising an independent Kosovo? Hmmmm???…??

Therefore, if the Russians and Chinese donít give a lending hand to the EU just how long will your independent Kosovo last considering its entire budget comes from EU coffers???????

Now be a good Albanian and give this some thought and then come back and tell us how Russia or China will be forced to accept Kosovo into the UN. If you still donít understand it, the entire general assembly can recognise an independent Kosovo and one only has to veto and youíre not in.

I hope I have made this a little clearer for you.
    (sj, 31 October 2011 04:39)

10. Letís put in to plain English Ė if the agreement does not meet local Serbs expectations then Stefanovic can stick it where the sun does not shine and there is NOTHING anyone can do. Letís repeat this for those stupid Albanians who think force is going to be used against the Serbs Ė NOTHING will be done and the status quo is continuing 12 years and going strong.
    (sj, 30 October 2011 21:46)

I think Albanians in Kosovo couldn't care less what Stefanovic or other Serbs stick or don;t stick where the sun does not shine and for sure are not going to do anything about it.

As for the status quo, that will continue as it has been for 12 years since resolution 1244 was approved to keep Serbia out of Kosovo. I remind you that resolution 1244 is still in force and going strong for many years and decades to come supported by all parties in Kosovo. So, obvisouly, you are again correct that no force will be used because there is nobody to use force against; everybody is a supporter of resolution 1244.
    (icj1, 31 October 2011 03:45)

11. "Like Tadic, Stefanovic is irrelevant. It took only a very short time but neither of these two so called gentlemen are in control of anything that goes in Serbia or Kosovo.

Stefanovic is trying to regain the initiative, but Tadicís actions have blown the game wide open.

Enjoy prison Kosova
    (sj"

Let me get this straight.
    Serbs in N Mitro officially went to Belgrade for guidance and help. If they don't accept Belgrade's plan then who is going to back them when KPS/KFOR enforce the law?

Will you? Maybe Konuzin?

It's hard to follow your 'logic'.
    (metrod, 30 October 2011 23:42)

12. China and Russia are outside, except for Kosovo becoming an UN member and an internationally recognized country.
    (Comm. Parrisson, 30 October 2011 17:25)

(KOSO, 30 October 2011 22:29)

13. Like Tadic, Stefanovic is irrelevant. It took only a very short time but neither of these two so called gentlemen are in control of anything that goes in Serbia or Kosovo.

Enjoy prison Kosova
    (sj, 30 October 2011 21:46)

14. " "All the good solutions for Serbia were possible prior to June 1999. As of that moment, we are moving within the domain of what we can, and not what we want," Stefanoviś underlined.

OH, just now it downed on you that you cannot call the shots and Kosova is no longer under your rule. Where were you till now?
    (Agim Kelmendi"

Agim, I think they knew it all along. The Serb government needed 3 years to fool their own people into believing that they've tried everything to 'peacefully' negotiate an ideal outcome for the Serbs but the powers that be prevented them from doing so.

So, it's back to the good ole 'the world is against Serbia'.

Instead of coming out in time and telling the Serbs to make a life in independent Kosovo and saving a whole bunch of money, human life, and stressful days the Serb govt figured they better serve their own interests than those of their people.

This is not the first time we've seen this. And, probably, it won't be the last. And, it usually ends up worse for Serbia than for others.

The question is will Serbs be dumb enough to believe their govt or will they finally see the light?!
    (metrod, 30 October 2011 19:49)

15. Since this clown has been paid off by the west, this means that HATO and their k-albo puppets have not moved from their positions. Disregard anything this bozo says.
    (JohnBoy, 30 October 2011 18:47)

16. As for Bejing and Moscow, you can talk to them all you want, but they have no saying when it comes to Kosova.
    (Agim Kelmendi, 30 October 2011 15:40)

Yes, when it comes to Kosovo it's the USA that is dictating the conditions how the things will evolve and the actions of the 'Kosovo government'. China and Russia are outside, except for Kosovo becoming an UN member and an internationally recognized country.
    (Comm. Parrisson, 30 October 2011 17:25)

17. "All the good solutions for Serbia were possible prior to June 1999. As of that moment, we are moving within the domain of what we can, and not what we want," Stefanoviś underlined.

(Agim Kelmendi, 30 October 2011 15:40)