1. Hague court? Any development? Covid 19 is preventing me of travel.
    Justice for the victims of kla.
    (British, 26 November 2020 10:12)

2. Before I forget Dragoljub Djurkovic.
    I will say my prayers for Serbs before I go to sleep.
    Since your head honcho of greater Serb religiosity is on his death bed any ways God hears my prayers.
    That's the least I can do for my fellow country man Dragoljub Djurkovic.
    (Lenard, 19 November 2020 19:22)

3. Sreten, you are so right.
    There is a saying........
    "People will provoke you until they bring out your ugly side. Then those people will play the victim".
    This is very much the case in Kosovo. Albanian terrorists ambushed Serbian policemen, civilians and moderate Albanians, killed them and run off. When the reply came they then played the victim.
    I wonder how many people the kla murdered...? George Robertson stood in parliament in London and said that according to his reliable sources on the ground, the kla had killed far more people than the Serbian security forces (Oct 1998).
    But you are right Sreten, its hard to imagine justice for Serbian victims.
    (View from the uk, 19 November 2020 09:39)

4. Albanians didn't have to be dragged to the Hague to face justice.
    (Concerned Albanian, 19 November 2020 08:06)

5. I honestly don't think much will come out of the Hague regarding the KLA Terrorist - maybe they get a slap on the wrist and are told to stop human and drug trafficking until this blows over. However, I would think this would be a good time for the Tribunal to atone for all their one sided judgments that were influenced by the terrorist supporting West to fulfill their agenda of having a base in the Balkans. I really don't think Crazy Uncle Joe will come into play since he's almost completely senile, and Camel Toe Harris doesn't know where KiM is located on the map. Hope for the best, expect the worse scenario...
    (Chi, 19 November 2020 01:41)

6. Justice for Serbians? It's Europe, Dacic. Don't you think you are asking too much?
    ( Sreten )

Europe is not the problem Sreten, the problem is NAZI Roman Catholic Empire ! Now USA has elected Roman Catholic Biden as president so for sure the Vatican will run it's operations directly from the White House. It don't get any better for NAZI Roman Catholic Empire, now Slavic Eastern Orthodox Christianity will understand the wrath of darkness upon them with Satan's claws clenching our Liberties and Freedom's. Remember my words Dear Serbian Brothers and Sisters because the future for Serbia will become very cloudy and again stained with our Slavic christian Eastern Orthodox Blood !!!
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 19 November 2020 00:00)

7. Justice for Serbians? It's Europe, Dacic. Don't you think you are asking too much?
    (Sreten, 18 November 2020 17:12)