1. Fitore Paccoli,
    You cannot have something that you never had.
    You lot just saying bla, bla, bla...
    means nothing.
    You lied to Nato about Serbs Army which resulted in bombing of rep Serbia & KiM,
    And Montenegro.
    But kosovo*isn't yours. Keep dreaming... its permitable
    So far I counted 3 pacova in politics of kosovo*. Any more?
    (British, 16 September 2020 18:11)

2. (British, 16 September 2020 18:11)

(Spring, 16 September 2020 19:59)

3. Kosovo is Serbia. The illiterate KLA terrorists from the criminally dysfunctional fenced-in ghetto are finally waking up to reality.
    (Zhukov, 17 September 2020 13:08)

4. Spring,
    I do not suffer with delusion. You do. I might be granny by age but not yet gone mentally nor physically.
    Beautiful, 74 yrs old .
    Sorry about your mental state down in the black hole. Thumping onto the ground like a horse. Nothing works for you, nothing at all. One step up, 10 down.
    Hoti insulted, whistled out, I am telling you you will be soon ready for another fake premier
    Like Serbs say "pamet u glavu" not a single fake premier that you choose cannot deliver you the republic, sovreign independant.
    Because it is not there.
    And is not Taci, Haradinaj, Kurti Hoti's fault
    We are not going to give it to you.
    (British, 17 September 2020 17:15)

5. (Zhukov, 17 September 2020 13:08)

Is there anything better than seeing serbs suffer every single day of their lives because they couldn’t steal Kosova? To top that off is the 78 beautiful days of NATO making it rain over Serbia.
    (Spring, 17 September 2020 17:36)

6. I see the delusional granny getting high on her own propaganda. Don’t hurt yourself.
    (Spring, 16 September 2020 19:59)

It was Paccoli who said that your donkey breeders handed Kosovo over to Serbia not British, Zuchov or sj.
    (sj, 18 September 2020 03:59)

7. @ British,

You are very delusional indeed, and your comments are so incoherent that it doesn’t take more than one quick glance to see that you are a geriatric person that most likely gets lost often when you leave the house.
    (Spring, 18 September 2020 20:36)

8. Spring,
    That is why I get 46 recomendation just on this page and you normally 46 in poor comments.
    If I were you I would be embarrassed to return on b92. net.
    You must thick skinned, shameless.
    And do not wish to remind you of my higher recomendation like... 70+.
    As a granny. I take pride.
    You want kosovo*?
    Physically come and get it, if you are dare devil 👿?
    (British, 19 September 2020 10:17)

9. The Future of Kosovo is to exist within Serbia that do call state of Kosovo depends on EU and American support. The EU is coming to an end led by the British and America can't keep pumping in Kosovo $20 billion every year. The Americans States needs that money more than Kosovo.
    (@Blue, 19 September 2020 13:48)

10. Spring,
    Reading your post, describing 78 days of bombing rep Serbia&Kim,
    Montenegro as "beautiful" it does indeed qualify you as mad.
    Do not forget that even today many of all kosovo* citizens suffered as a result of bombing.
    And you refer as "beautyful".
    Totally innocent victims. Get a help from the nearest GP on this Monday morning.
    (British, 19 September 2020 13:55)

11. Dear b92. net
    This page is frozen. Not possible to make a choice.
    (British, 20 September 2020 08:44)

12. In pristina *left hand do not know what right hand is doing.
    Blowing hot and cold at the same time.
    On this page a headline clearly says :we handed kosovo * to Serbia! Really?
    Today latest news claim kosovo * awarded Mr Trump with freedom of kosovo *?
    What is the correct? Do you really have grain? Constantly contradicting yourself and trapping by lies.
    Does indeed Mr Trump wish to receive such prize from the non existent, fake kosovo*? I doubt it, very much.
    (British, 20 September 2020 10:08)

13. (British, 19 September 2020 10:17

You just confirmed my assessment of you with your last comment. I feel sorry for you.
    (Spring, 20 September 2020 21:34)