1. Even the Russians were not able to pull off a putch in Montenegro q few years ago.
    (Sunshine, 21 May 2020 21:34)

Even the Russian mafia can't sell 30 year old diesel cars like you can! I am happy, you did it.

Please give me the 40000 Euro you got for your diesel car so I can buy the irrigation system for our three farms in Juzna Srbija.
    (Jovanka, 22 May 2020 11:35)

2. Even the Russians were not able to pull off a putch in Montenegro q few years ago. What makes the unwanted Serb minority think they can overthrow Montenegro when there are many young patriotic Montenegrins who will defend their home land.
    (Sunshine, 21 May 2020 21:34)

If it was the Russians then why did the Montenegrin Government issue an arrest warrant through Interpol for two American CIA operatives?
    If Serbs, which number in excess of 400,000 out of 630,000, are a minority then you need to go back to school so they can teach you how to count without using your fingers.
    (sj, 22 May 2020 10:17)

3. Even the Russians were not able to pull off a putch in Montenegro q few years ago. What makes the unwanted Serb minority think they can overthrow Montenegro when there are many young patriotic Montenegrins who will defend their home land.
    (Sunshine, 21 May 2020 21:34)

4. NATO? But this is not 1999 and it is rumored that the S400 never left Serbia. When you have over 400,000 Serbs in Montenegro, or 80% of the population, then they can remove Djukanovic et al easily through peaceful means. Do you think the Montenegrin PM was willing to negotiate prior to the demonstrations? but he had to in the end and they will buckle under that pressure.
    When you police refuse to carry out orders and the military ignore your commands and the judiciary ignore the government then Djukp and his PM are screwed.
    Just for edification Djuko did plead with NATO General Secretary for help but reply was "this is an internal matter involving religion not NATO."
    (sj, 21 May 2020 12:12)

5. The Patriarch and Vucic should be reminded, before Serbia does something stupid, Montenegro is a member of NATO.
    (Sunshine, 20 May 2020 14:51)
    So what?
    Are you saying that a NATO country can do whatever it likes and a president of a non NATO country has no permission to discuss matters and just has to fold? What are you smoking?
    First of all, Serbs in Montenegro (which is really all the Orthodox people in Montenegro) will sort this out themselves in time.
    Milo's time is limited and he will answer to the people one day. His masters will stop protecting him but in case he manages to get out and buys a mansion somewhere in LA or London he'll be replaced with a patriot so NATO will do nothing.
    (Peggy, 21 May 2020 02:36)

6. Milo Djukanovic is the best friend of my business because his regime helps me to sell old diesel cars in Montenegro far above what they are worth.

I learned from his "colleagues", how to sell Bulgarian cigarettes made in China and how "adjust" the odometer of old cars.

This is why I was able to buy my three farms.

To bad, no one anywhere in Serbia wanted to buy my ideas of Flat Earth and Universe being no more, than 7000 years old.
    (Make Serbia Great, 21 May 2020 01:40)

7. Србин Србина Сикиром Сеце !!!

Just remember my words Dear Serbian Brothers and Sisters, Srbija like this will not continue to exist, EXTINCTION of the Serbian People most probable during this century and very possibly by 2050 ! From 1944 Serbian people most successful only to destroy one another, I am Serbian 200% but even I can not understand this self destruction mentality of my Brothers and Sisters, for God's sake what is the reasoning ???
    (Dragoljub Djurkovic, 21 May 2020 01:18)

8. The Patriarch and Vucic should be reminded, before Serbia does something stupid, Montenegro is a member of NATO.
    (Sunshine, 20 May 2020 14:51)

Honey, you should be reminded to sell that 30 year old VW diesel with 500LK miles.
    I did not ask you to travel to Montenegro just to write an other silliness on B92.

You should sell that diesel for a price of a new BMW hybrid. I need money from you, fast.
    (Jovanka, 21 May 2020 01:05)

9. The Patriarch and Vucic should be reminded, before Serbia does something stupid, Montenegro is a member of NATO.
    (Sunshine, 20 May 2020 14:51)